The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, really.
That's a no brainer.
Jared outstrips Philip in that department by a country mile.
Absolutely agree, @Gertrude Maud! Jared is way cool! He really has an eye for design and owns his eclectic style, and not a squirrel, mouse or hedgehog in sight (even if chalk painting stuff and staying within an almost monochrome colour palette is not that new and no rocket science.)!
Added bonus: he does not think he has invented "taste" and style, nor does he pretend he owns the HMN, he does not wear brooches , no high heels (I think 🥰) , works hard, appears modest, and is well liked! Oh, and he HAS TALENT! And Gets Things Done, like the revamping of Ye Olde shoppe, the Advent Chateau, etc. 🎄.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well he didn’t get the ‘missing you already’ send off did he. I wonder why.🤔

I couldn’t get enough of Ice pops, I even kept them in the freezer at work. I went off some foods.
I couldn’t face Red Wine, Coffee and eggs. In those days we were told not to eat nuts as well. Guess what my son has a nut and egg allergy. Nuts require an epipen and he doesn’t like red wine and hardly ever wants a coffee.
Interesting connection. All of my serious food allergies are also foods mom couldn’t abide during her pregnancy. Fortunately I outgrew all but two of them. But in my opinion her strangest craving when preggers was white lasagna made with gorganzola which is also a favorite of mine. Funny how the human body works sometimes.🤔

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
F4F has absolutely no creativity at all. She just invites others to the Dump and sucks the energy and creativity out of others to document with her little pink camera.Her advent videos this year are generally terrible and lame,

Having said that, “ decorating” the greenhouse is one of the most stupid useless projects ever. It is getting ridiculous. And forcing everyone into the garden next to tea candles lit for warmth.

Kirsty knows she will be the one cleaning up all the “decorative” tit and she has to spend time trying to find her tools that they put “ who knows where.” Bullshit projects for content in between long filler stretches on music, it’s so LieLande!

They are riding the comment section on the video hard, swiftly knocking out any critical comments.

And using Dan ‘s kids as fodder for views. Weak.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
F4F has absolutely no creativity at all. She just invites others to the Dump and sucks the energy and creativity out of others to document with her little pink camera.

Having said that, “ decorating” the greenhouse is one of the most stupid useless projects ever.

Kirsty knows she will be the one cleaning up all the “decorative” tit.
I think it might be Kirsty and Pavlina.
Pavlina knows where the tools are 'stored' me thinks.

The green bathers with the knickers.
I don't know where to look.
It's awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My wife now hates the scent she got for me this past summer from F&M! :ROFLMAO:

Lady Snorts believes himself to have become Lalande's creative director. He is in charge of decorations and design execution now. He even behaves like he's one of the co-owners. He now has the balls to shush his girlfriend and insult her taste. He has become an ultracrepidarian extraordinaire.

Snorts is lording it over the new gay Jared despite the fact that Jared has better taste, style, experience, design acumen, and actual business experience, than Lady Snorts will ever have in his lifetime. Jared's style is more rustic chic, and Lady Snort's style is Tacky 80s Grandpa.

View attachment 1788483View attachment 1788485
Oh goodness, yes I’d forgotten about disliking certain perfumes then. Oh I’ve just remembered that when 8 months pregnant we were in the south of France and went to Monaco. At lunch time surrounded by all the wonderful restaurants all I wanted and demanded was a McDonald’s😂😂. Goodness knows why.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I craved watercress, prawns and anything lemon flavoured, especially lemon vinaigrette. Watercress salad with lemon and prawns were a staple of my diet! I don't think this has any impacted on our children's likes/ dislikes though.
Same here I craved grapefruit and was very sensitive to perfume and deodorant.
No morning sickness but from noon onwards less and less desire to eat, the first four months.

Reactions: 10
Snorts is absolutely ridiculous…to the point of embarrassing. It’s comical…he makes it too easy to ridicule. Like shooting fish in a barrel!
Is that what passes for entertainment in Kentucky, shooting fish in barrels. 😂😂😉

The smell of food made me sick. I could smell who smoke 10 miles away. I could hardly eat, and if I did, I was sick like the exorcist for 9 months. I did crave nectarine and apple juice.
Oh yes forgot about being sick. I had all day sickness for around 7 months

I craved watercress, prawns and anything lemon flavoured, especially lemon vinaigrette. Watercress salad with lemon and prawns were a staple of my diet! I don't think this has any impacted on our children's likes/ dislikes though.
My son until 16 had annual appointments at St Mary’s in London with an Allergy consultant. During the 12 years we attended the thinking about allergies kept changing with the latest being a child was more likely to be allergic to something that the mother avoided during pregnancy such as nuts. As if lacking the immunity. Part of his treatment consisted of being given a crushed grain of a nut, but only the ones he had a slight allergy to and increasing the amount given by grains over a long period of time. His peanut allergy is severe so it wasn’t possible to do this treatment. His egg allergy wasn’t a fatal Allergy so over about 2 years I started introducing him to small amounts of cooked food with egg in. This was done in conjunction with the hospital as the first time he was allowed Victoria sand which it was done in hospital. Unfortunately he had a reaction but these days the only egg he avoids are in things like Quiche, scrambled egg or omelettes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it might be Kirsty and Pavlina.
Pavlina knows where the tools are 'stored' me thinks.

The green bathers with the knickers.
I don't know where to look.
It's awful.
It’s even worse when you know that maillot de bain vert was purchased used along with its mate for FRK! And as usual, second hand clothing at LieLande wasn’t laundered before donning!😵🤢🤮…🪱🪳🦀

• Sick
  • Sad
Memo #107 - To LaLande Current Residents - From - Staph
Today, we’re going to walk through LieLande - everyone dressed in spike heels. We’ll hold hands, wear greenery in our hair w/ribbons or upholstery trim (you are responsible to get to the wardrobe in NARNIA and pull your favorite trims etc.). Look through your clothes, Phi Phi will run you to Emmaus if you can’t find anything, try to stick w/green, red colors. I will not share any of my wardrobe. I’m wearing a Villoti gown, and I will lead the parade through the Chateau. We’ll each sing a few lines of Hark The Herald Angels Sing so please try to memorize your part. We’ll end in front of the chapel. I’m sleeping in today because I’m exhausted.Please leave breakfast outside my door in a secure box because I believe we have mice roaming. We meet at 3 p.m. Natti, please double check that hallways are clear of rubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s even worse when you know that maillot de bain vert was purchased used along with its mate for FRK! And as usual, second hand clothing at LieLande wasn’t laundered before donning!😵🤢🤮…🪱🪳🦀
I wouldn't wear second hand bathers in a pink fit.
Too revolting to think about.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Another big thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Anyone else struggling to keep up. I seem not to be doing the things I should be doing to keep on top of what's going on here! Congratulations to @Toys in the attic and @Jeeves for the excellent thread title.

So what did we learn in the last thread...
- f4f's aka. New flues fanny is a crap actress! Feigning horror and sadness at the collapsing castle. Tattle witches, this is our "I told you so, but would you listen..." moment.
- Christmas at the castle is a half arsed and disjointed affair. With lots of random bit parters arriving and leaving with little or no fanfare.
- Michael Peth may, or may not return for a celebration of Christmas past and good times. Unlikely I think.
- Fanny is getting some again now that Potty is 'in da house".
- A couple of disruptions in the last thread from a possible flying monkey who would like to control the narrative and solely witch about f4f's. And a mid year child who appears to be easily offended!
- Will mummy and Percy arrive in time for Christmas? And how will they take the castle changing into a kibbutz for lost and clueless gays. A real pair of white supremacist homophobes if ever I saw one!

But most importantly tattlers, witches, trolls, haters and queens the love and concern that we show to each other 🥰💖

Tattle on 😘

Absolutey none taken. SHE was a bakeress! 🤣 My husband maintains the baby was the posties. The postie was a women 🤣🤣🤣 France is a very liberal country in employment equality 😉😄
Just for the record, if you are referring to me in your covert naming? :unsure: Then please let me reassure you that I am never easily offended - but these days, I always question when I sense a level of unnecessary passive-aggressiveness directed towards me.
A certain member of this community appears to have some kind of unwarranted, never-ending, ongoing "issue" with me, end of story! His prerogative of course, but my advice to him would be to just "scroll on by" or, put me on his ignore list - simples! :cool:
And, as it ultimately transpired, after he attempted to defend the original member's post with some mumbo jumbo, it came to pass, that I had been100% correct in my own first interpretation/feeling of that post, as was confirmed by the OP's resultant response. ;)
My life long, learnt lesson - always go with your initial gut feeling AND, never, ever be afraid to speak up for yourself either! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

View attachment 1788397

Speaking of "expecting," I wasn't expecting this....Nicolas de Pompadour!
...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

View attachment 1788399
Oh absolutely… I craved cheese omelettes and tortillas with cream cheese of all things!

• Heart
When I first started watching YT I only watched Fanny, but when she lost her shine, I digressed and eventually found a few more interesting vloggers to follow. So, to look at any of Fannys current offerings is laughable. She achieves nothing, she regurgitates previous content, she has zero creativity and I honestly believe they are a cult and have no concept that there's a world outside of their bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm kind of digging Marc and Amy's advent. They rarely show the interior of their chateau so it's nice to see some of the rooms.
I love how Marc signs off at the end of the vlogs.

Thanks for uploading those vlogs as a reminder, appreciate it.
Nothing personal of course, but, I am more than happy to watch Amy and Marc's vlogs via YT (which I do), so that they gain the resultant ad revenue, simply because they work so extremely hard and, therefore deserve every £/E/$.
Now, CD (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) - certainly don't! All their vlogs defo need to be uploaded here, without a shadow of a doubt! ;)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.