The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Methinks there can be all sorts of vlogs/channels as there is all sorts of people as long as there is no scam. The la Lande and Petherick mafia are doing their best to squeeze people like lemons šŸ‹ Basta !!!!!
Onward to the grifters with love, life and laughter ā¤ :cool: :giggle:
Thank you Tattle.

A bit off topic but here is the channel of an English man. He never speaks and there is no music at all. The "staircase" got 537 000 views in 6 weeks. Of course it is not everyone cup of tea šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The other Chateau la Lande came up as a suggested YouTube video. I'd be sick if that was where I was going and my satnav brought me to HMN instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Michael self-destructs at everything he does. Most telling to me was his self-admitted failure as a hairdresser. Making tons of money doing extensions and then losing all of his clients after he hid from them for months. In a couple years his sob story will be how he started a successful YouTube channel and lost it all because he didnā€™t want to make videos anymore. ITS A PATTERN. He needs a shrink to sort all his mess out. If he can go to Madrid he could go to Lalande but he doesnā€™t want to. I think Stephanie figured it out and moved on with Phillip as her new BFF. At least she can depend on him.

Michael is what I would call a piece-of-tit, anal-retentive, man baby.

She can depend on Phillip??? LMAO!!!! Philip is a sidekick, it was Michael, who started her channel for her. As far as grifting and begging goes, Stephanie is the princess of e-begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you @Princess and the Pea for kindly explaining last thread title to us "not from UK people".
"What I thought was funny with the thread we are now on is I wondered if people who are not from the UK understood what porky pies meant? And if not that it is from Cockney rhyming slang which allegedly came from those who wanted to speak in code to each other so the police wouldn't understand what they were talking about or another explanation is that it was a form of patter between street salesmen. So in this instance Porky Pies = lies."

Reactions: 10
Thank you šŸ™ - I was shocked šŸ˜® have the pics for last week on the Petherick thread šŸ§µ on the PTV
(Piss Take Vlog )
-then it was 10 k views

- in a week had jumped to 22k
now at 24 k .. WTF
How many comments WERE they deleting - thatā€™s more than nosey interest ....šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
You don't need to comment or register to view. Nothing is being deleted, we just have readers.

Reactions: 7
I think Michael self-destructs at everything he does. Most telling to me was his self-admitted failure as a hairdresser. Making tons of money doing extensions and then losing all of his clients after he hid from them for months. In a couple years his sob story will be how he started a successful YouTube channel and lost it all because he didnā€™t want to make videos anymore. ITS A PATTERN. He needs a shrink to sort all his mess out. If he can go to Madrid he could go to Lalande but he doesnā€™t want to. I think Stephanie figured it out and moved on with Phillip as her new BFF. At least she can depend on him.

Michael is what I would call a piece-of-tit, anal-retentive, man baby.
Wonder how long this will stay up? Ma Trotter must be busy today.
Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 16.05.44.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where do you find these numbers?
It takes one week to get 1k comments and a thread closed. Numbers from Tattle Bloggers front page.
Current situation:
The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!
Replies405 Views16K
The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies
Replies1K Views42K
The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank
Replies1K Views51K
The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!
Replies1KViews51K
The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together
Replies1K Views59K

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Methinks there can be all sorts of vlogs/channels as there is all sorts of people as long as there is no scam. The la Lande and Petherick mafia are doing their best to squeeze people like lemons šŸ‹ Basta !!!!!
Onward to the grifters with love, life and laughter ā¤ :cool: :giggle:
Thank you Tattle.

I agree some therapy may help him. It seems he hits a high to then feel the pressure and disengage from life. It like a severe case of imposter syndrome with self perfection pressure added in.

A bit off topic but here is the channel of an English man. He never speaks and there is no music at all. The "staircase" got 537 000 views in 6 weeks. Of course it is not everyone cup of tea šŸ˜Š
I love this channel. The stairs were very narrow. I really liked his door architrave video too.

Reactions: 5
@OhIDontKnow... Can you tell us more about what Teabag said about his hairdressing failure. When was that?
Iā€™m not surprised Teabag failed at doing hair.
Look at the bleached mess he made of Stephanieā€™s hair.
Now Annalise does her hair and itā€™s looking much better. But both Stephanie and Annalise have said it will take time to get it back to looking really good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Now Annalise does her hair and itā€™s looking much better. But both Stephanie and Annalise have said it will take time to get it back to looking really good.
I think he did the Cheshire WAG set, that would have been a lot Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As far as I can see, he hasn't actually trained to do anything! (I may be wrong.). It appears that he sets himself as an expert hairdresser, makeup artist, textile designer, antique restorer, builder, media consultant, chef, historian, film-maker to name but a few but fails miserably at it all.

Right, time to unpick that post! I'd ask Brenda directly but she seems to have disappeared like a veritable Will o'the Wisp. Who is the caravanning Princess Pissy? Was this a reference to Sadie Trotter?
She lost me at Zoom Q and A - she thought we would participate in a Zoom Q and A a la Lalande? Maybe she could go on Oprah - isn't that the way to go for your 15 minutes of fame these days?
What is my motive.. I have none now if you like do up a set of question and I'll do a zoom Q&A on the understanding @Mojo splits the coffee...
[/QUOTE]

She has no motive or she has no motive now ? It's all in the punctuation, Brenda! šŸŗ in šŸ‘šŸ‘•
[/QUOTE]

ā€œI was rubbish at marketing generally,ā€ Stephanie Jarvis said as I asked about starting her YouTube channel and Instagram, which now boast over 85,000 followers between them.

Is this Princess Pissy? Not sure about the caravan reference - Selmar's camper van? o_O

Last edited:
  • Heart
You don't need to comment or register to view. Nothing is being deleted, we just have readers.
Forgive
In deleted post was in regards to ANY other Avenue fans had ie : Facebook various fan pages and patron
Never mind the premier chats - how many ppl have they all collectively disenfranchised šŸ˜‹

Iā€™ve been pointing out the daily numbers for quite a while - were increasing every day

Reactions: 7
In fairness first lockdown I was totally ill prepared- had no idear I was not stuck for hair growth - and I gladly at the time accepted help from a friend

took all summer to repair šŸ‘©ā€šŸ”§ got the shortest cut in a decade
Back to normal now - canā€™t fault SSB

Yes
Posts have been deleted by mods in the past, this one was deleted
account gone - they might have deleted it themselves - there was a few posts this week had MOD bars on them instantly

rules of tattle
If your going to flounce - donā€™t announce šŸ˜‡

Re: recent postings and discussion of GoFundMe policies and the potential for refunds, here's Patreon's refund policy. Note that Patreon takes no responsibility for making their creators accountable as to whether they meet their goals or fulfill their promises to patrons:

Refunds
Except in the most extreme of cases, we will not issue a refund for you. Any of your Patrons that contact us asking for a refund will be told the following:
  • As part of our policy, only creators can issue refunds for any payments made to them. In this situation, youā€™ll need to reach out to the creator and request a refund.
  • Patreon provides a platform that allows content creators to earn a sustainable income. Each separate creator has their own approach to reward delivery/fulfillment, meeting goals, and how they interact with their community as a whole. Patreon will never make the choice to initiate a refund on the behalf of creators.
However, this means that refunds are on you: if a patron contacts you and asks for a refund for a charge or a set of charges, your choice in the matter is very important! Please be mindful of your presence in our community of creators and patrons, as well as your obligations to fulfill your promises to your patrons.
That's why people need to pay using PayPal. Paypal will refund your money.

Posts have been deleted by mods in the past, this one was deleted
He/She deleted the post Him/herself. The comment is not against Tattle rules per se, but it's flouncing. We have rules here, this isn't a wild west.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.