The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No-one will take into account that he seems to have a history of depression, years of living on the party scene, no real direction in life and more recently believing that he can do no wrong in the eyes of his flock, Tattle will be an easy target instead of looking at those who have enabled him for years.
If he really was clinically depressed and in treatment and therapy he should have learned that a good work-life balance is essential. Doesn't mean no work and only life.

Reactions: 8
Keeping things going isn't the first priority. This is why the strong advise remains to stay at home when possible and restrict traveling to the rare circumstance that it's absolutely essential, you know, like visiting new members of the shat-o-clan or go explore gay Madrid. Legal? Probably. Sensible? Not really.

Where do you find these numbers?
New thread title ‘To hell with Covid , I’m off to Madrid’
Maybe for the Pethericks site

Reactions: 11
f he really was clinically depressed and in treatment and therapy he should have learned that a good work-life balance is essential. Doesn't mean no work and only life.
I agree. I don't know if he has a diagnosis of clinical depression or if this is his fall back when things don't go his way. I completely understand how debilitating depression can be and have a close friend who has battled this for many years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's definitely some dysfunction in the whole family. None of the siblings are thriving. Billy apparently hit the dating lottery but can't man up enough to get married. The mother doesn't let anyone out of her nest. Some people never grow up. The sob story saga is going to get old quickly. If he is depressed at a certain age you become responsible for managing your own conditions. He's past that age long ago.

Reactions: 18
This is what I've found hilarious (which has apparently made some people very angry) and it is. Sad, but still hilarious. It's been pretty obvious from the beginning that with Stephanie as his beard he amassed a huge boomer following where only about 1% suspected he was even gay. Some of his earliest videos don't even take place where he's supposed to be Doing it Himselves. He and his entire family have been barely containing their contempt for the fans since day one, and still there are hundreds of them chiming in "good BOY" in his comments like thousands of mommys, mummys, grans and nans who think Steph and Michael would make an excellent couple. The Michael who was clear to me from the beginning (feel free to look back on my posts) was a partier really only comfortable on camera after a few cocktails and smoke breaks on the terrace.

Then he had to take his hangover back to Basmignee where he was ill-prepared to provide entertaining content for hundreds of thousands of brand new fans. In real time during a pandemic. Dude didn't even have a bank account to collect the money people were suddenly throwing at him. So he visited his grandma and showed off her dishes. Then he visited Beatrix Potter. Then he got a puppy. Then he got mad, and sad for the viewers. In the midst of all this, his whole damn family started their own youtube channels IN THE SAME HOUSE when there was barely enough content for one channel! Did his whole bleeping family set the Christmas Star up for failure and he's rebelling with a duck boi weekend? Maybe! Seems like there is a lot happening behind the scenes and this is not a family that appears to work well together, all stomping through the gravel alone following the best little doggies in the whole wide world. I stan Missy and Patton, but I probably would not be watching any of their channels if it wasn't for tattle. That's probably true for a lot of us. So they've got that going for them...

They should have collaborated on Doing it Ourselves as a family from the beginning. They have plenty of work and editing to divvy up between them so that Gwen doesn't have to make a mayonnaise salad for content.
Ah this mayonnaise salad/cake... I'm still feeling sick just to think of it ! 😳
Don't know where she found this recipe but it's certainly not French gastronomy !!

BTW the comment about Michael in Madrid has been deleted. His YT comments are clean again !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There's definitely some dysfunction in the whole family. None of the siblings are thriving. Billy apparently hit the dating lottery but can't man up enough to get married. The mother doesn't let anyone out of her nest. Some people never grow up. The sob story saga is going to get old quickly. If he is depressed at a certain age you become responsible for managing your own conditions. He's past that age long ago.
1.png

Reactions: 7
Ah this mayonnaise salad/cake... I'm still sick just to think of it ! Don't know where she found this recipe but it's certainly not French gastronomy !!

BTW the comment about Michael in Madrid has been deleted. His YT comments are clean again !
Deleting comments always backfires. People see that and realize they must be hiding something. Then they start digging around out of natural human curiosity. Deleting outrageous troll activity is one thing. But trying to hide actual issues that need addressed that just comes off as shady.

Good for him. You'd think the whole my brother's fiancee wouldn't still be in there.

This is what I've found hilarious (which has apparently made some people very angry) and it is. Sad, but still hilarious. It's been pretty obvious from the beginning that with Stephanie as his beard he amassed a huge boomer following where only about 1% suspected he was even gay. Some of his earliest videos don't even take place where he's supposed to be Doing it Himselves. He and his entire family have been barely containing their contempt for the fans since day one, and still there are hundreds of them chiming in "good BOY" in his comments like thousands of mommys, mummys, grans and nans who think Steph and Michael would make an excellent couple. The Michael who was clear to me from the beginning (feel free to look back on my posts) was a partier really only comfortable on camera after a few cocktails and smoke breaks on the terrace.

Then he had to take his hangover back to Basmignee where he was ill-prepared to provide entertaining content for hundreds of thousands of brand new fans. In real time during a pandemic. Dude didn't even have a bank account to collect the money people were suddenly throwing at him. So he visited his grandma and showed off her dishes. Then he visited Beatrix Potter. Then he got a puppy. Then he got mad, and sad for the viewers. In the midst of all this, his whole damn family started their own youtube channels IN THE SAME HOUSE when there was barely enough content for one channel! Did his whole bleeping family set the Christmas Star up for failure and he's rebelling with a duck boi weekend? Maybe! Seems like there is a lot happening behind the scenes and this is not a family that appears to work well together, all stomping through the gravel alone following the best little doggies in the whole wide world. I stan Missy and Patton, but I probably would not be watching any of their channels if it wasn't for tattle. That's probably true for a lot of us. So they've got that going for them...

They should have collaborated on Doing it Ourselves as a family from the beginning. They have plenty of work and editing to divvy up between them so that Gwen doesn't have to make a mayonnaise salad for content.
Agree with all of the above!

I wonder if Stephanie is aware she was being used as a beard?

Ma Petherick has been key in promoting the fantasy of Michael and Stephanie being a couple.
This was her post on his birthday 🙄

5972FFFD-D158-4869-B1EF-16804B5573D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Deleting comments always backfires. People see that and realize they must be hiding something. Then they start digging around out of natural human curiosity. Deleting outrageous troll activity is one thing. But trying to hide actual issues that need addressed that just comes off as shady.

Good for him. You'd think the whole my brother's fiancee wouldn't still be in there.
It could be that Gwen and Billy are "Pacsé" ( French civil partnership). Many young (and less young) couples in France prefer this civil partnership to a marriage for many different reasons.
Ma P. might prefer to say they're "legally married" ( can we be "illegally married" ? 🤔)

It could be that Gwen and Billy are "Pacsé" ( French civil partnership). Many young (and less young) couples in France prefer this civil partnership to a marriage for many different reasons.
Ma P. might prefer to say they're "legally married" ( can we be "illegally married" ? 🤔)
I just hope Gwendolyn got an ironclad prenup. That running around with your buddies while your wife/baby momma is chained to the kids gets old quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are two elements of getting married in France I understand. The only way you can be legally wed if you go to the Mairie/Mayor. You then can have the church or other ceremony later. So they might have got the legal bit done, but not the party bit perhaps.
The thing is that Michael still refers to Gwen as "his brother's fiancée". And Billy seems to love joking with his mates about marriage.

Reactions: 9
@OhIDontKnow... Can you tell us more about what Teabag said about his hairdressing failure. When was that?
He owned to it on a Patreon blog a while back. He also owned to failing at Aga conversions, which he initially made a lot of money with. That’s why he had an old left over Aga. He blamed depression for the failures and said he just packed up and went to France to help Billy and Gwen because he didn’t have anything else going on in his life. So, he crashed and burned and tucked tail to the chateau.

• Wow
He owned to it on a Patreon blog a while back. He also owned to failing at Aga conversions, which he initially made a lot of money with. That’s why he had an old left over Aga. He blamed depression for the failures and said he just packed up and went to France to help Billy and Gwen because he didn’t have anything else going on in his life. So, he crashed and burned and tucked tail to the chateau.
Depression or conman?

The hair dressing. He did extensions. They need redone every 6 weeks or sooner. He was too busy with clients (most hair dressers dream) so he had to quit. Purely speculation I smell a substance abuse issue hiding under a pile of bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have we been diverted. This thread is CD one, should the chat about the Trotters and MPK be directed to the Pethericks thread instead.

I agree. I feel sorry for Gwen tbh, I bet she had no idea when started a relationship with Billy that his family would keep turning up on her doorstep once his foot was well and truly inside her million pound mansion double doors. Her and Billy appear to be a great match and very happy but what should be a special time starting a family and setting up a home together must be overshadowed by that lot and their friend camped out in every outbuilding. In a recent blog she was driving and when Billy asked her a question about reading a book she replied “I don’t have time darling”. She seems a very capable, able and strong female who has inadvertently ended up supporting the Petherick clan. Yes they do DIY but I don’t think Gwen is short of money and could probably pay for her own DIY. I wonder where Billy’s brother, sister, friend, Mum and Dad would be if he wasn’t with Gwen?!

Reactions: 16
I'm with the folks that want to keep chatting about Teabag on here. Don't care if other Trotter stuff is on the other thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.