The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One new couple featured in the recent CDIY series are so absolutely boring, AND, they haven't even bought their chateau yet. During the past 4 years they have viewed well in excess of 200!
Another couple from London but neither English, did exactly the same. They have actually now bought but you just know that they have bitten off far too much more than they will eventually be able to cope with.
I really only like 3/4 of the other chateau owners from the past series so, yes I agree with you, I imagine that people are getting a little bored/tired - defo not my priority to watch these days.
There is also another C4 programme called, "We Bought a Village" which can, on occasion, be interesting/entertaining - always watch on catch up so I can FF when necessary.
Although, I sincerely hope that your No. 3 and 4 is the real way forward for the blatant scammers/Patreon abusers!

Reactions: 7
Congrats on the VIP status @Freesia54 . Hope you feel better soon. Let's have a drink in the VIP Lounge when you're fighting fit again x

Reactions: 16
It's almost as though Fanny and her crew were deliberately hiding the patreons from the prying eyes of the Maire and/or the local authorities...
And those ankle breaking cobble stones!! I need a glass of something strong.

Reactions: 20
What happened to all the chairs Percy was scrubbing? hope no one got a sliver in their bums from the old school chairs

Reactions: 19
LOL! Well, we will both be listening more carefully when he is featured in Mo's vlogs as he seems to follow him around constantly. Regardless, both dogs are so cute.
The dog is def called Bertie and has transferred his love and affection to Mo. Not even Sadie gets a look in.

Reactions: 11
It's almost as though Fanny and her crew were deliberately hiding the patreons from the prying eyes of the Maire and/or the local authorities...
Anyone know whether the local Maire was actually invited? That would be the norm, wouldn't it in order for SJ to show off her YT achievement/popularity in highlighting the HMN's success?

Reactions: 11
It looks like the exhibitionist princess had her dress majorly altered to maximize the cleavage on display.

I would be one pissed off Patron if traveled to the dump and was placed in a half emptied garage, seated on cheap wood chairs, paying for a sorry meal on fold out tables with crumpled tablecloths and paper napkins. Especially after the videos of extravagant table settings, etc. in the Dump. Fanny is so disrespectful to the Patrons.

Reactions: 44
Have they used that beautiful, expensive quilting cotton as table cloths???

Reactions: 13
Pekey- are the Graphtreon numbers in US$ dollars? If so $34318 per month is $51008Aust! F
OMG that is even more money than what I thought !!!

So...... where is the Cristal Champagne , caviar and some decent entertainment - none of those crappy Opera singers ..... that bitch could have hired someone like Adele or the Diva - Mariah Carey!!!

Reactions: 12
Dress as worn by Ivanka Trump. Although when she wore it she appears to have fashioned some sort of modesty attachment to the neckline for her trip to India. "The first daughter drew criticism for donning a $3,500 dress covered with Oriental-style flowers by British label Erdem and two outfits by American designer Tory Burch that recalled Indian embroidery and patterns"
"The fact she departed from her usual style of dress to styles that were more covered up should be considered as an attempt to be respectful"

My, my .. Ms Fanny does have delusions of grandeur doesn't she.

Attachments

Last edited:
So, Michael Petherick released his first video in four months. All I can say is “whoop dee do!” Even Teabag had to make fun of himself…how many times can he have “comeback videos?” “Michael’s back! The return of Michael! A New Era! A Fresh Start!” Most of the footage is months old. Did he even use his expensive new camera? I really couldn’t tell the difference. Looks like he’s on something…he was very “manic” especially at the introduction and the end. And appeared to be bloated, especially in the face. I’m not sure what it’s going to take to pull himself together.

I also noticed he deleted his Peter Rabbit “book reading” video. Not sure why he would do that. Wish he would incorporate his farting bee logo into his vlogs!

Reactions: 36
I am sure you and I could have done something so much more beautiful for her patreons. This display has really done it for me.

Nice if they are going for a farmhouse look but this is a chateau remember!!!

Reactions: 21
I am surprised she didn't serve Bunnings sausages in white bread and tomato sauce!
Bunnings! Sausages !! Oh that is far to classy for Fanny to put out !

I mean...... for entertainment I would put FRK down the well and lets see what she finds down there!
Oh .... sorry, thats too entertaining .

Reactions: 15
Thank you and bravo to @Le Baiseur for setting up the new thread. No doubt we're alread
Merci et un grand bravo à @Le Baiseur for setting up a new thread.

Bravo également to @Freesia54 on gaining your VIP-ness

I have no doubt that with the Patreon daze we will be munching through #178 The thread with no name...

Marks, set, gooooo

I see since posting this the thread had a name. Hoorah...

Reactions: 16
Bunnings! Sausages !! Oh that is far to classy for Fanny to put out !

I mean...... for entertainment I would put FRK down the well and lets see what she finds down there!
Oh .... sorry, thats too entertaining .
If anyone is being put down the well it HAS to be PhiPhi. That would be hilarious.

Reactions: 21
Quite often I see people judged as "good people" because they have dogs. But the reality is that one can be a complete prick and still like dogs. Vlad Dracul liked dogs, Ivan the Terrible liked dogs, Uday Hussein liked dogs, Adolf Hitler liked dogs, Caligula liked dogs. In fiction, Ramsay Bolton liked dogs and look what happened to him ha ha! My own sister, a psycho bitch from hell, loves dogs! So it doesn't follow that a person must be a good person just because they like dogs. Cats Rule! End of!

Feel better soonest and stay safe .

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.