The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look at the pictures and I think “yes, water does seek its own level”.
High quality finds high quality - as evidence here on Tattle Life.
Low quality finds low quality - as evidence of the Patron Daze.
I find Fanny trying so hard to be something she is not, same for her son. And will someone please tell the comedian visitor with a husband somewhere other than LieLande to pack it up and roll on back from whence she came - 15 minutes of fame over now, take your Emmaus linens and go. I used to wonder who the hell is Steph’s audience, what crowd does she attract - and now I see them, pathetically duped individuals who think they’ve found family, connection. And how many of you feel a big trip away for Steph and her son, just to relax? And Clara, where are you? Dump some eye witness intel here please. . . .and thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMHO, I think Fanny screwed up the Patronfest. She should have treated the Patrons like she treats Potts and Larkin. She should have had the Porcelain fondler set up tables inside the Dump, using ironed cloth napkins and the Ardmore tablecloth and other beautiful ironed tablecloths, served some very good wine and champagne ( which we know she has in her stocked wine area), made some really nice food served on the expensive good china (with the chargers under the plates, etc.), and purchased great French desserts from the local bakery.

So few Patrons attended that she could have easily spent the money and accommodated all the Patrons inside the Dump.This could have been an easy way to curry favor with Patrons and pretend that she cares for them and appreciates their support. She could have done a Patron video, with a wish you were here open mouthed headshot of herself.

Like Jules suggested, she could have made them lanyards, a gift bag with French bakery cookies shaped like the farmhouse or a peacock, etc. instead of going with freebies from the gardens and the former Marquis. Fanny put little to no effort into sourcing a decent gift bag for people who have traveled days to get to her Dump to spend one afternoon.

Fanny wants to pretend that the Dump is like a 5 star boutique hotel and she had the opportunity to show the Patrons how beautifully they could be indulged at the Dump. Instead of the 5 star boutique hotel experience, they received a low end travel lodge experience that they had to pay for themselves. Fanny is such a miserly idiot. She will never share her expensive food, wine, china, or Dump with the riff riff scruffy Patrons.
And she Anne Marie bring out the massive dessert in a tank top and places it a foot off the ground in the driveway. WTAF

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Pekey- are the Graphtreon numbers in US$ dollars? If so $34318 per month is $51008Aust! For that amount of moolah you would think she could have served champagne, better food and moved stuff around in the entrance hall to accommodate her guests. Those tables could easily have been put inside- there weren't a lot of guests. I didn't think is was rustic at all, I thought it was rude. It was a summer party not a bbq in the garage- I am surprised she didn't serve Bunnings sausages in white bread and tomato sauce!
Edit- Princess we pressed go at the same time!
A few weeks ago it was $56000AUD!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And she Anne Marie bring out the massive dessert in a tank top and places it a foot off the ground in the driveway. WTAF
I missed that!!! 🤭😳😮
What FB page is posting the updates? Only ones I saw were “to join”.
And I thought there was a public one.
I’m not wanting to join. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I can't abide the asshole that sits and mocks/sniggers at everyone else having fun as if he's too cool to participate... There's always one, and he's IT.
Maybe he was pouting all the other young people going off to a party and he has to go to bed with grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m only counting about 40 guests. And as they are likely travelling in pairs or family/friend groups, there could be only as low as 20 patreon payees represented. Out of 3500 that is not a lot.

Didn’t gay minister who sloppered all over Philip giving him a plastic blazer say he had changed his European travel dates to be at La La for first day? I am looking out for him.

As discussed by others, I no longer feel sorry for these patreons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is this just about someone sharing a couple of pictures? 😨 Geez!
The internet is the internet- make them private or do not post if you don’t want them seen, no?
Just save the pictures on the iPhone or computer without posting them. Gahhh!!!
I thought there must have been something that happened- that was so disturbing- but so far no details if so. 🤭
I don't think so. It wasn't about the sharing of photos. I think it was someone, either at the event who complained about Patreon funds, or someone who complained about how Patreon funds were spent online.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Are you serious?

Just caught the latest video. First thing popped up and out I might ad were Fanny BOOBS ! WTF
Sort of medieval wench dress is that ? WHO picked it for her phi phi ?
bet he wears it too.
swaying clothing lingerie must be fun with your life in poodle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you serious?

Just caught the latest video. First thing popped up and out I might ad were Fanny BOOBS ! WTF
Sort of medieval wench dress is that ? WHO picked it for her phi phi ?
bet he wears it too.
swaying clothing lingerie must be fun with your life in poodle
It’s in the Patreon video

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I must be pretty gullible because I really did expect a proper summer party atmosphere.
I did too, even if the the bottom-feeder creature-of-the-deep grimness of the Easter party, at which, according to Clara, she made her friends pay for the FU food, taught me to know better. I thought she might shape up for her employers.
And what's the deal when you wear a $2K dress to feed your guests supermarket mozzarella? And a morsel of awful-looking "ham"?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

The first two of the guests staying at Stuart and Patrick's chateau, named Martin and Margaret, were also going to be heading to LieLande to stay with Fanny - possibly going to the Patreon Day. I don't see them in the photo, so perhaps they'll turn up in the group photo for days 2 and 3.

I like the layout of this group photo re: Snorty in his proper place. Straining to be seen in the shot, back row, but practically out of sight and mind.

Screenshot_20220907-180440_YouTube~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am looking / sounding like "Her Highness Queen Brenda" with these two posts but I did not like it either!
Shaming someone in public and your "Darling Husband" too !
It tells A lot about Camilla doesn't it?
[/QUOTE]
I think it also says a lot about Ollie. He's been in this relationship a long time so he's chosen to stay. As the saying goes, "It takes two to tango."

I must be pretty gullible because I really did expect a proper summer party atmosphere.
Don't worry about it doll. We all had visions of dancing sugar plum fairies, but alas, twas but a dream! Just plan your own sweet garden party with fairy lights, a live quartet, ladies and gents elegantly dressed, sipping champagne, and the delights of the season spread for all to enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.25.46 PM.png

Is that Cat standing in front of the big purple man? And who is the sketchy person next to her? Looks like he or she is trying to hide. Could it be Chloe, or did she already leave?

Reactions: 13
I see the wife on M & M, Sarah? Looking frumpy, wearing a house dress? And gray roots? Sorry to sound critical, but geez, don’t folks make any effort to look presentable- I’m just pointing out what jumps out- not her personally- but she CAN control what she wears (and proper under clothing/foundations)- and her hair.
You said what I was thinking. I swear I see a shadow of her underpants! The only reason I feel justified picking on Mrs. Shrek's outfits is that she is now a 'sewist'. I don't have the best figure in the world, far from it, but dang I wouldn't be wearing that get-up no matter what. Maybe they don't have any full length mirrors in their M&M chateau. I have to say, I don't think anyone, other than Pa Percy and maybe Ma Bell, look like they put much effort into their appearance. Just as well, considering the ambience of this event. Next time Fanny, just have a pyjama party like the one in your kitchen. 🤮

Reactions: 15
I see the wife on M & M, Sarah? Looking frumpy, wearing a house dress? And gray roots? Sorry to sound critical, but geez, don’t folks make any effort to look presentable- I’m just pointing out what jumps out- not her personally- but she CAN control what she wears (and proper under clothing/foundations)- and her hair.
Where is Shrek?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.