The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be doing with CD this evening - the self-congratulatory gushfest of preparing for the Patreon Pilgrimage, the vacuous, vapid claptrap she'll spout about the joyous time she has had entertaining the merry throng, it's more than I can stomach.

The strangest day. I had a doctor's appointment this morning which I had worked myself into a small frenzy of worry. Came home light headed with relief, turned on the news and my axis was thrown off kilter, tears looming. The tears came properly with the confirmation of what one already knew without being told.

Until the morrow, dear Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Can you imagine the bollocks she’s had to put up with in her lifetime?!? From Churchill to Truss!
This is the second day news story, the big one, I'm waiting to hear about, along with the straight skinny on what ability if any the Commonwealth might have to becoming an economic/trade entity of value to bypass deep tit caused by Brexit and Pootie's gas cutoffs. (India and Oz have signed new Commonwealth trade agreements to take up slack in Oz for lost trade with China.) I know aboutthis much about the Commonwealth, but it seems to me it could play a real role in resisting the Chinese belt and road imperialism in east Africa -- now extending to offers to computerize governments throughout Africa with builtin democracy suppression programs.
In other words, what real power did she have? (Charles, I'm afraid, has already proven himself corrupt with his honors/citizenship for cash deal. He's also said to have avoided Commonwealth building because he wants only to hang with the $audis, not shithole Commonwealth countries.)
Read only half the WaPo obit, and as usual, American take on British monarchy is derisive, shallow, and deeply stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'd be interested in what you think would have been an appropriate presentation business-wise. The sad and cheap is overwhelming, down to the ho-made gift boxes, anonymous sticky back name tags, and the stool Amaury the Waiter, in his tank top, with his armpit hair waving in the breeze, placed the croquembouche on. Again, you could not have made more tragic, monstrously disrespectful, clown-like choices, all shouting defund me, if you were trying to. And for the gaga, at least, she does it with impunity.
Forgive me, but this is the tiny version of the clown-like Trump having nuclear secrets unlocked at Mar A Lago. It's apocalypse in a teacup, absolute lawlessness.
🤣🤣🤣 nuclear secrets 😂😂😂 what delightful 💩 😉

Reactions: 5
I watched it and can't believe how ridiculous SJ is, she dressed so trashy, and her weird laughter is enough to frighten a real man away. The flirting with the Gay Lodger was vomit inducing, the pair are both desperate in different degrees, and deserve one another. Lots of shiny bald spots showing up as well. What a Donut.
Yes, l'il man's scalp was glittering.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think she didn’t use anything nice because she’s worried people would run off with a momento. And they can’t search everyone’s purse or pocket
Well anything expensive they had most likely paid for!

Reactions: 6
RIP Queen Elizabeth, until we meet again in Heaven enjoy your eternal time with our King and Savior Jesus Christ 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had an acquaintance with polycystic ovary disease, plump as a child, N mother, five times married. She used to drop this 10-year-old off at OA meetings, which are full of really crazy people, many sexually abused as children. I'm not sure she even gave her bus fare home. My friend is in her 50s now, mother gone, still working this through.
I too was absolutely horrified by Camilla's taunting the children and O. Thanks for making a point of this.
OMG, your poor acquaintance... I know it is very hard to break the evil spell and sometimes never happens. I never went into analysis because I couldn't afford it, so i did it myself. Zen, Buddhism, the Bhaghavad Gita, the writings of the Christian and Eastern mystics, C. G. Jung, Jiddu Krishnamurti (a lot), studies on past lives like the wonderful Brian Weiss' books, reading the enlightning books by the French psychiatrist Marie France Hirigoyen on narcissism and some powerful paranormal experiences I didn't look for and a whole year in Ireland by myself, where I experienced a new spiritual birth and a deep healing. Everything helpd me in a different way.
And eventually I found Richard Grannon who I think is the best to help you with narcs issues.
This is the first of the three videos he devoted to discuss CPTSD (complex post-traumatic stress disorder). His channel has a massive number of highly professional videos about everything narcs. I found him to be the best help on the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My fear is that she will capitalize on the passing of the Queen. I won't be watching. I couldn't stand if she pretended to care, or worse, identify with the Queen in some horribly distorted way. It's not beyond her.
If Fanny had any decorum she would not put out her snivelling flog tonight
[/QUOTE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
RIP HRH Queen Elizabeth II. I'd like to imagine that your namesake and ancestor Queen Elizabeth I, whose 489th birthday was just yesterday, was there to welcome you home along with all of your other loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My fear is that she will capitalize on the passing of the Queen. I won't be watching. I couldn't stand if she pretended to care, or worse, identify with the Queen in some horribly distorted way. It's not beyond her.
Do not even bother.

- SJ back problems came back -as they do once or twice a year.
- Marie had a whole bunch of beautiful flowers which ended up in not road kill style as arrangements for the chateau rooms, as we have seen by the lack of them in patron picnic tables.
- Dan suggested getting two gazebos to dodge the weather conditions. Maria suggested the wood storage room instead.
- An architect forbade the entrance to the chapel since the bricks could fall ten years from now or in the next half hour. SJ claimed patrons won't be coming inside (guess there are a few photos online already which prove the contrary.)
- Potts didn't miss his opportunity to sell his photography.
- PhiPhi messed up singing the tribute to the Queen while reading the lyrics on his phone...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.