The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously doubt it was his boys dumping all that crap in the old trench foundations Dan dug. I reckon it was Dan himself who dumped it all. His boys are convenient scapegoats for his laziness in keeping his grounds clear of harmful junk which could potentially hurt his boys. He blames them, and once again complains about them, his own kids. But it's their playground he's turned into a yard full of trash and he has so much rubbish lying around, it's dangerous.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if because old SJ has never had a job before, she doesn't realise that you are actually accountable to those who pay you to do something? She's never had to do that before; mind blowing I know. She hasn't had to think about anyone other than herself. For what it's worth (and I do have psych post grad quals albeit not in clinical psych) and I have 2 aspie nephews - I don't think SJ is on the spectrum. I think she CAN read a room; she can redirect the attention back to her at all times, suggesting that she has noticed the attention is not on her in the first place.

Reactions: 27
The scam is also to believe you will have a clean, functioning room and a decent bathroom with hot water and clean windows without mold on the surroundings. To eat decent food prepared in a hygienic kitchen and sit on unstained sofas.

Reactions: 24
Some of us have been feeling that was for a long, long time…. The spinning plates have to fall sometime soon…
She will pull something magical out of her hat, and pull all back in to see the Chapel or the China pantry or something!

It must be how she gets all these men! My husband says a good blow pop keeps a man happy!!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1346308

Troy M
18 minutes ago
I don’t think you need a hot tub when it’s +35 out ….see ya tamorrah

Douchebag Dan, and I'm sorry to add Miss Annalise into the fray too, but, she has responsibility over her children too; letting those boys throw detritus into a deep foundation trench, which they could easily fall into, is shocking neglect. What on earth is going on there? Shoddy parenting we expect from Douchebag Dan, but school assistant Annalise?.... hmmm... not good.

Look at the drop!!! Fools.

Edit: I should add Dan is kneeling down but his boys are tiny. I maintain that's still quite a fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did you notice when he showed us how the plants were growing nicely, he only had close up shots so we couldn't see all the crap lying about.

Reactions: 15
I wonder, what triggered the appearance of the last flying monkey (and with a worse composition of sentences than mine). The male flu? Nati and Isabelle officers of the association? Tess's Venice birthday party? The weed plantation at La Lande? Percy Managing Mommy's Assets? The funny poophoto? Seemed a little desperate to derail. Throwing herself to the front line.

After all, what is the purpose and logic of the flying monkeys? (not a rhetorical question, I'm really asking)

But since we're talking about people on the spectrum, there was a scene that caught my attention, when Cameltoe saw a sculpture of a squirrel at the horticultural fair, he exclaimed childishly in a very very similar way to a colleague of mine who has Asperguer. I don't want to excuse Cameltoe, but i wonder... there are some parallels to my colleague (although he is a kind and helpful person).

A process of osmosis. In a nutshell, SJ is human litmus paper, soaking up and absorbing the personalities of those around her.
The imitation of behaviors is an old trick to better manipulate victims, often it is performed unconsciously. And narcissism has a parasitic nature.

Reactions: 23
It just definitely seems, I think to most of us adults who hold down a job, take care of children and or ailing parents and friends pay bills on our own and still manage to take care of a garden. I understand her home is huge but she lives in two rooms literally her bedroom and the kitchen. And neither of those looks very tidy so to us adults she seems very childish very immature for goodness sake did you see her fingering the hedgehog stuffed animal like a Faberge egg or something.

Reactions: 21
Another boooooring Lalacelle vlog -and I used to be a big fan too- too much timelapse footage of mundane work set to annoying music. And what's with Ash constantly grabbing and scratching himself anyway? Scabies, dry skin, nerves? I'm tempted to send him some moisturizing soap.

Reactions: 22
This week I paid my taxes. It was painful. After doing the math, I had to work more than a month just to pay part of it. Real estate around here is crazy, it's impossible for most people to buy a house, or even rent it. The only hope for reform is to wait for social collapse. SJ doesn't realize how privileged she was. And worse, she takes advantage of these privileges to abuse others. So much potential wasted on an empty soul.

I came to the same conclusion a couple of days ago after the vase purchase that the paneling will NEVER be installed. I was trying to figure out why she is buying so many weird random things that are tacky, and yet are also super expensive. The vase and the gazebo are two really weird purchases. She obviously doesn’t give a crap that her viewers are watching her just spend so much money while no restorations are done. The thing that confused me is why spend all that money of such ugly stuff? I mean…if she’s just going to blow the money…go ahead and live it up. Buy some new jewelry. Buy Phillip his own car. I mean, how dangerous is it that all of those people live in a commune in the middle of nowhere and have maybe 1.5 working cars available at one time? At least spend the money wisely, or on something that will retain its value if she’s not going to spend it on restoration. She’s just buying crap. I personally don’t really have a problem with the gazebo except that it looks like something that you could get at any home and garden store for about $800-$1,000. Not $6k! I think the idea of where she is going to place it is dumb too. That will just become the peacocks new place to roost and they will poop all over it.

I was giving Amaury the benefit of the doubt that he had finished the marquis suite paneling, and was on a vacation before he started in the grand salon, and that’s why he was just out watering plants and taking it easy for a couple of weeks. Then Philip made the comment that he is still working on the marquis suite and a secret door. After that comment…that’s when I was like…huh? There is no way that paneling is EVER being installed. There will definitely be some kind of excuse.

The only purchases that I actually liked were the $23k chandeliers. They were probably worth it since they had been completely rewired and re-silvered, and I thought they were actually beautiful chandeliers (minus the dumb light shades). My problem is that she just lies about everything. The episode of the chandelier shopping with Billy and Edd and Anna shows how expensive high quality chandeliers can be. I would rather Stephanie just say, “I’ve been looking to source chandeliers for the (fill in the blank) rooms. I have spent a lot of time looking for exactly what I want, and these are the ones that I found, I know they were expensive but I feel like they are an investment (to my farmhouse), and I thank the patrons for helping me to buy them.” All the smoke and mirrors is just ridiculous. I don’t even think her patrons would blink if she just flat out told them she bought them, and how much they cost.

I do feel like the analogy of all the spinning plates in the air is accurate, and we are about to watch them all come crashing down soon.

Jules - I’m hoping she puts out some crazy, whackadoodle content for you to comment on for your 1000th VIP post!

Reactions: 34
Before they disappear:

The Secret Château.
2 hours ago
Bonjour Michael. Thanks for the charming story. You need to treat yourself to some new clothes. You're wearing exactly the same clothes you wore when you visited this place in August of 2020. Perhaps some new content on the cottage renovations, some work helping your brother at the convent? That might generate some youtube income for your new clothes and you won't have to rely on old footage and copying Beatrix Potter's art work. You've got talent. Damn well use it, but use it wisely by being original. Bon chance!

Liz Windsor
5 hours ago
This is old footage from the 18th August 2022! So lazy.

Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
August of 2022? If you’re going to try and be rude or try shaming someone for something ridiculous then try and make some sense. Why leave a comment at all? We don’t care when he recorded it. It’s beautiful content. Honestly, what does it matter when it was filmed?????

SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill yes it does because Michael is passing it off as current and from the comments on here people are being fooled into thinking that. It was rom 2020 when Michael went to England. It's from 'Epic Lake District Adventure' on Doing it OUrsselves. Why is there no transparency ???? Normal Michael behaviour I'm afraid.

SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
@Natalie Hill I think you'll find that its a typo of Liz Windsor's. It's from August 2020

SouthCoastLady
3 hours ago
Agree (it;s from August 2020 as you know, I assume a typo?)

Magaroo
1 hour ago
Something doesn’t add up with this man. Sad to see so much talent and knowledge wasted!

Debra Neilands
8 hours ago
I'm so glad to see you back and your OK I have missed your vlogs.xx

Linda V
8 hours ago
He's not back, this is from his trip a couple of years ago.

dba
9 hours ago (edited)
I appreciate your time on a long dead animal activist. Will you help caged chickens? Will you shout out against bull fighting? And the running of the bulls? Hunting? And in merica, rodeo's, horse breaking barrel racing reining . Look up ( big lick) you'll vomit at the cruelty if you haven't already

Todd Douglas
9 hours ago (edited)
You didn’t say you’d left France, hmmm.

SouthCoastLady
9 hours ago
I think it's old footage from over a year ago

Todd Douglas
9 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady ah, I encourage this be put in the description so subs like me don’t get confused!

SouthCoastLady
8 hours ago
@Todd Douglas agree but let's see if this gets deleted ; )

Todd Douglas
8 hours ago
@SouthCoastLady What gets deleted? The video?

Natalie Hill
4 hours ago
Why would he ever need to inform us to his whereabouts?? What is it our business? Why would it matter to us? It’s a sweet video. That’s all that matters.

SouthCoastLady
4 hours ago
@Natalie Hill becasue he's not disclosing the fact it's from 2 years ago and people are being fooled into thinking it's recent footage. Just look at the 'glad you're back' type comments.

The imitation of behaviors is an old trick to better manipulate victims, often it is performed unconsciously. And narcissism has a parasitic nature.
There is an extremely good example of this mimicking narcissist behaviour in the Patreon vlog when Stephanie interviews Amaury...
Amaury was asked about a defining moment in his life and he talks of his close friend who sadly committed suicide. You can see his friend's death caused him much pain; he was bewildered by his friend taking his own life, shocked by it... but how does Fanny react? She imitates Amaury's pain by relating the story of her father's death. The interview is then no longer about Amaury, but her experience; the only part of his pain she can relate to. There is no true support for Amaury, because she twists the story and it becomes just her in gulping tears, talking about how death has affected her.

Reactions: 34
Just want to say that I’ve been a member for 5 months, though I’ve been lurking for almost two years. Long story. Early high tier patreon Spring 2020 through Fall 2020. Quickly saw through the business incompetence of said chartelaine and got out. I quit watching the gift grab in Dec 2020. Quit watching CD once Phi-Phi was ratted out as a boyfriend.
All that to say, that these posts are so entertaining. It is so much fun to check in on occasion just to find out that nothing has changed. Thank you all so much! Keep up the good fight to hold Fanny accountable. If the taxman doesn’t get her, the sexual harassment lawsuits will when things go south with all the inappropriate ‘working’ relationships.

Reactions: 42
Thank you ContesseRose your a star!!

Reactions: 9
Teabag is up again !
Must need some money......... He is reading "Peter Rabbit" ....... I kid you not !
ok, Listen…

whenever I have a bad night and can’t sleep, baby reads me some Peter Rabbit stories to make me feel loved.

Reactions: 16
I’m 39 posts away from VIP! Can I make it happen today?
Im late coming in but Im sure you have already gotten th
@Clara Burnett has Stephanie said anything about this? I’m sure she is not happy, unless Natti the bullie hasn’t even checked their emails and they are blissfully unaware.
She won't. It will be settled and no one will know. She will pay what she should have to begin with.
Honestly, That's all even they care about at this point. It's not like they are gonna call her out. They would rather have it settled amicably then get messed up in this crap. . They are not going to call anyone out.
No way SJ is gonna admit she screwed up bad and Sissinghurst has too much class to call her out. That's not what they are all about. As long as she pays what owes to them they will be cool. Even if she doesn't pay Sissinghurst. They will never make it a social media circus. I cant see them doing that as much as we may want

Reactions: 11
Status update: No Patreon video as of 1 minute ago. It’s Thursday morning in LaLaLande. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.