Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Can we drop the unrealistic expectations in women looking glamorous, fresh, glowy all the time, ESPECIALLY while being a new mum????? Please. It’s not only about Anna, is potentially about all of us.
As far as I'm aware nobody on this thread expects mothers to be anything that you listed above? She's been called out multiple times for lying to her audience. If anyone fucks with (not just) new mothers' esteem, it's Anna with her "oh, I don't work out, I'm just naturally slim 😏🌝😎" and "getting pregnant is my karma 🤗🥳" rubbish.

She doesn't acknowledge her privilege, acts like she could relate to people outside her influencer bubble, of course, if someone without the knowledge how these things work sees that, they could start compare themselves and feel atrocious.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

peekaboopink

I cannot believe what Anna posted today: a video about her „shoe collection“. Most of the shoes are home slippers, birkenstocks, ugly sandals, ugly trainers … For me, this is the absolute low point of her fashion blogger ambitions. It is the most ridiculous video ever, almost like a parody. Honestly, if I was her, I would be too ashamed to upload this nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Melsun

Am I the only one who finds it very rude when Nanna uses the word " dupes " ? It translates to me: Here is a cheapy version for you, peasants.

peppin

VIP Member
Gave birth whilst wearing a swimsuit? Well, that’s normal 😯😯😯 Maybe it has poppers at the crotch 🤣🤣🤣
didn't she mean the bikini top? I have no idea, lol, deciphering anna's comments is like reading an essay in latin after you've had 1 lesson on duolingo and 2 bottles of vodka

• Haha
  • Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
Another cashmere/wool directly on the skin wearer here. I’m not particularly sweaty and have an easy hand wash cycle on my machine. Hell, this conversation is nearly as interesting as when we all shared our heights…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

roarke

VIP Member
She set the unrealistic expectations when she posted that photo of her rail thin body and gloating face. This is her doing, not ours.

• Heart

stmwlife

So essentially all her content now - certainly on stories - is af links. Wtaf. As well as being utterly vacuous and lazy, for consumers of her ‘content’ it is also DEADLY DULL.
The Anna Edit #15: everything’s an affiliate link, The Anna Edit needs a rethink!

• Haha
  • Heart

Abc802

The Anna Edit #15: The Ad Break Edit

(Did someone say this already? It felt too easy haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Vikings

Out of topic, but it gets on my nerves that these influencer keep messing about how their style is "scandi-chic" or so very Scandinavian. As an actual Scandinavian, I have never seen a person out in the real world dressed like them, anywhere. (We wear Gore-Tex, it's wet). Just makes me think how many outfits are simply created for the sake of social media, and to trick people into believing this is what they need to buy to stay on trend, when it's ONLY on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha

peppin

VIP Member
I love how anna thinks sleeping in when you have no plans, duties or nowhere to be is the same as sleeping in when you have to be at work/school on time otherwise there will be consequences. 🤡

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t care if they block me but I had to say it. Yes I did send it and they will probably ignore it as a troll
0883852C-828C-4295-A87C-E74953F8C865.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

jaymie

VIP Member
I was thinking the other day, what is Mark going to do in long term?

He is so shit in taking photos, and he has been working for her for three years now and we have not seen any improvements. It is always flat lay, crotch shoot and that smug face. Do they think they can do the same job when Anna is 45? By then, he will lose all his skills set in engineering? Maybe he is doing crypto investing or very clever with their money (who knows?!) the househusband move is extremely short term focus.

(In case anyone wants to comment about “what about the gender role is reversed?”, no…I still think it is a stupid move. No one should quit their job for their partner’s influencing careers -something that is so vapid, vain and short term, nothing to do with gender. Mr Hinch left his estate agent role, he can always go back to that because the barrier to entry is so low but not engineering)

w8g

VIP Member
Don’t you just love how she’s “over and out” at 9am on a Friday?

• Haha
  • Sick

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I’m wondering the same as everyone else - does Anna actually ever leave her house?! Seriously? I’m trying to remember the last time she showed us something exciting on stories - a new restaurant, a day trip somewhere, an outfit she’s wearing to drinks with friends??

I know she has a baby but I have mum friends who still manage to get dressed and go out, go on holidays (even within in the country if you’re worried about the pandemic….!)

With all their disposable money and time it’s insane that these influencers don’t do more day trip content. Show us some nice places within driving distance…go to some museums…ANYTHING
For all we know she could be doing these things – she’s just too lazy to vlog it (and I’m sure you could vlog it without showing your baby). For her, work is now putting on a basic “outfit” and affiliate-linking it and then she’s done for the day and pats herself on the shoulder for her “productivity”.
Seriously, these outfit posts are so so ridiculous. If she calls this an outfit then I might as well link mine. Hey guys, so do you need some inspo for your ootd today? Today I’m wearing a grey jumper dress and black thermal tights for some extra toastiness. I’m such a tights gal and I am here 🙌 for 🙌 the🙌 thermals. Also, here’s the affiliate link for my top underneath that you can’t see. Swipe up!

• Haha