Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoniC

Chatty Member
Can I just say I HATE this stupid beige limp ass coat she keeps banging on about. She definitely wouldn't if it wasn't vINtAgE MaXMarA, it looks disheveled and the lenght is awkward. Nothing looks good with this.
(5'9", 🖕 Anna)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

jaymie

VIP Member
Anna and her token POC. Louisa wears colour

9E9BEFEB-CC91-42E7-B25F-29A8B9494367.png

Posted this on Lily’s but I am going to post it here too. This! All influencers are pushing chic sustainability brand citing ‘sustainable’ but they are not if you were to shop every week and order clothes in multiple sizes and return.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

jaymie

VIP Member
If that’s Lily’s original engagement ring then she’s doing more than showing off her nails; she’s stating that her fingers have unswollen enough to wear her ring again. Of course she’ll prefer Rudy over grey days.
@roarke OMFG Anna is now talking about her engagement ring, they hate each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

verykindlygifted

I gave in and put her 2021 favourites video on while I was in the bath. I’m now less sure than ever of its purpose. She doesn’t use eyeliner, setting spray, brow pencil, lip liner, powder, or highlighter, and is currently using a bronzer that’s at least four years old from a range that is likely being discontinued. Her mascara favourite is likely also being discontinued. I have no idea what she is supposed to be selling us as there is nothing to buy besides posh lip balm whose brand name she still can’t pronounce correctly. The days of Vivianna Does Makeup are well and truly behind her.

• Haha
  • Sad

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Oh my word the utter drivel she posts. *Styling* a cardigan. Over a t-shirt. With jeans. #ootd
Needed two inspirational posts for that. Guys, she’s *such* a jumper gal. But cardigans are good, too. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
How does she take herself seriously?

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220112_155432.jpg

Just how many iterations of bread-cheese-tomatoes recipes is she going to post in her lifetime?

God she's such a bore.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Had to laugh when Anna said she doesn’t recommend products with a rubbish shade range, while talking about a bronzer with a “pants” shade range that she’d included in her favourites. Surely your favourites of the year are the ultimate recommendation?!
I noticed that too. And the excuse was that she was using it up.
Yet during the Black Lives Matter protests she ditched a nearly new Chanel bronzer due to the lack of shade range in favour of Fenty.
It’s all very revealing.

SachaStark

What in god’s name does she need a business suit for? To play dress up in role as a person with a worthwhile life in her drab, undecorated and dirty spare bedroom?

Same with the makeup, I will never understand why both she and Lily Pebbles, and I’m sure other influencers as well, stick a whole face of makeup on every day when they don’t go anywhere. Not just a smidge of mascara, but bronzer, highlighter, for heaven’s sake. No wonder all of their skin is bloody awful, let your face breathe ffs.

• Haha
Why doesn't she ever leave the house? I used to really like Anna, but now ahe shills everything and there's no pretence of showing her life. The current ridiculous obsession in getting inspired by a basic outfit, "recreating it" by putting a grey cardi over her jeans and white t shirt, then getting photographed. I suppose the excitement is guessing which of her three pairs of slippers she will wear, whether she'll be photographed in the damp room or walking into a fence and whether Mark will allow her to keep her head!

• Haha

bbb4567

Few videos ago when she was doing Mejuri ad she actually showed her Missoma hoops and advertised them for Mejuri🙄 she’s a joke!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

andreaoid

Of course it was too cold to change. Their mansion is a fridge. The only heated room in that house is the nursery (or at least I hope!).

• Haha

CatCafe234

VIP Member
WTF is a ‘winter outfit struggle’? You put clothes on, add more if you’re cold and take them off if you’re hot, and you make an effort to look vaguely appropriate to whatever situation you’re going to find yourself in. Who is ’struggling’ with that? Apart from Anna, obviously - because ’designer gnome’ is rarely appropriate for any situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And I believe that for a decent-ish amount of time the capsule wardrobe was genuine. She pared back, there was cohesion, regular clear outs, she considered colour palettes and purchases. She was never a minimalist by any stretch but she reduced by a fair amount and the 10x10 challenges were sincere, in that if she said ‘this outfit for a day of meetings in London’ then that’s what she actually did.

At some point I think she realised it was simply not compatible with raking in hundreds of thousands of pounds per year and letting your husband permanently put his feet up. Now it’s endless consumption - both herself and encouraging her audience to do so via her affiliate links - and playing dress ups for made up scenarios. Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 35