Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
So yesterday Lily was oversized and today Anna is oversized oversized. Jesus they really hate each other
I hope the battle carries on, with each of them going for more and more oversized clothing until Anna‘s vlog is literally just a drone shot of a massive coat covering most of Shoreham …

• Haha
Reactions: 47

peppin

VIP Member
anna needs to be stopped with the photos she posts, I legit thought her fingers were hairy 🤡
20220106_220531.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Sosogood

Can't wait to see her summer shoe collection vid, so curious to know about her indoor slippers.

Edit: To me the equivalent of showing your indoor shoes is showing your PJs that you've had for years or that one outfit you have for painting.

Edit Edit: Slip on-y?! Push present-y?!?!?!

Edit Edit Edit: She says the Dear Frances boots are worth the price tag (they cost from 500GBP and up) then continues to say: these were gifted:)

I'll stop now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I cannot cope with her references to ‘recreating’ looks that are just jeans, a jumper and a coat. It’s not like she’s trying to emulate the styling from Sex and the City

• Haha
Reactions: 45

verykindlygifted

I used to follow her during that time, and I was convinced her name was actually Vivianna. So I don't think she ever mentioned it wasn't until her rebranding as Anna Edit. I remember thinking how weird that was. If I remember correctly, she did it for "privacy reasons".
In fairness, most of our generation who got online in the 1990s/early aughts were taught never to use our real names on the internet.

Reactions: 45

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
"I try and keep Fridays free so I can take them off". Off from what exactly?!
Came here for this.
She literally works one day a week, and on that day she works from home and for herself! Who is she pretending to to be dressing up for???
She's trying really hard to portray herself a hard-working 9 to 5 kind of woman because that's mainly her audience, and she needs to maintain some sense of ~relatability~ which is becoming harder and harder for her.
"A look at what I wear on my days off" she says, as if she works in a corporate office. Piss off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ej3621

Why is she not pushing against the sexism and motherism and being a mother and still influencing people. She’s got it all wrong pretending Ralph doesn’t exist.

If these fashion brands don’t work with her because she’s a mother at 32 then why is she working with/buying from/accepting freebies from them. No integrity and so unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
This is the bit I’m curious about, but I don’t have kids so what do I know lol. There are two of them full time looking after a small baby who can’t run around and muck everything up yet. Yet she still has her parents take him one day a week. Why is she going on about busy? Isn’t the baby going to be sleeping half the time anyway, during half the time that she takes care of him during the day seeing as Mark is there all of the time lol.
But you don’t understand. Her parents have to take the baby so Maaaawk can take his peeping paparazzi shots of her guffawing around her favourite fence in Brighton Shoreham! And how on earth are they supposed to look after their sleeping pOcKeT RoCkEt while looking at beige websites to post their *chef’s kiss* affiliate links from?

• Haha
  • Sick

roarke

VIP Member
Nanna’s insta today is the same as yesterday and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before……..it’s pointless
It’s keeping her at the top of the algorithm. The more you post, the more you appear on feeds, in theory.

The Anna Edit #15 rinse and repeat, same photo on the same (Shoreham) street.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
Anna’s solution for warming up quickly in the winter is to put a big coat on. Groundbreaking. Fuck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I feel sorry for anyone taking what to wear in an office advice from someone that hasn't stepped foot in an office for 10 years and was trying desperately to justify her pre influencer office life experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41