The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all - I have a question, when Anna posts those outfit collages of her outfits with the link is she using an app to generate the collage so quickly?? It seems crazy that she would get dressed spontaneously in the morning and then super quickly gather all the right images and make the instagram collage, right?
Uhhhhh don’t forget- super organised Anna, the Virgo, obviously puts those outfits together the evening before. Enough time to create this. She works hard you guys. Even after hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anybody know any good colourful fashion accounts to follow? Want good, affordable inspiration in a rainbow of colour, not just the dreaded sea of beige that’s popular at the minute
I just found @cvszzana recently. Now, she’s definitely uber rich Manhattanite but her clothes are really whimsical and even though they’re not all adorable, it’s fun for inspiration!

I just found @cvszzana recently. Now, she’s definitely uber rich Manhattanite but her clothes are really whimsical and even though they’re not all adorable, it’s fun for inspiration!
Sorry meant @cvazzana

Reactions: 2
I was reading in bed last night and came across this choice description. Made me think of the way Anna poses these days with her Gumby leg sticking out.

BCDE7AAC-1FB6-4092-AF9E-4FF3F84EFE24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Made me think of the way Anna poses these days with her Gumby leg sticking out.
Omg. That’s it. She’s GUMBY! Her eyes and eyebrows and that weird look / smirk / smug / doe eye thing she’s been doing lately, she’s bleeping Gumby. The block heads are even similar.

you NAILED it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gumby 💀
I laughed out loud at even before googling what it meant 😂 the sound of it just fits so well with the way Anna looks.
It's my favourite word now. I am here.for.it.

Oh my word I cant stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

I was reading in bed last night and came across this choice description. Made me think of the way Anna poses these days with her Gumby leg sticking out.

View attachment 1005424

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I am the owner of one of those houses, I will be damn piss if people were to take picture in front of my house all the time

Reactions: 17
Why does she say she’s logging off for the weekend and then go on to post later?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gumby 💀
I laughed out loud at even before googling what it meant 😂 the sound of it just fits so well with the way Anna looks.
It's my favourite word now. I am here.for.it.

Oh my word I cant stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Just Googled it too! I am DEAD 😆😆😆

thegumbmeister.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just can't with her gravel boots. She simply cant pull them off. This is as almost bad as that time she got those snake print cowboy boots becase they were all the rave at the time. They looked separate from her every time she wore them, and she looked like a clown.

Just Googled it too! I am DEAD 😆😆😆

View attachment 1005772
It's like he's saying "Hawaweeol"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she say she’s logging off for the weekend and then go on to post later?
because she schedules the posts and like everything Anna schedules in advance makes no sense and has no continuity with any of her other content.

Reactions: 21
Did Ralph take these photos from his pram?
i'm so not here for the first pose, she looks like a bouncer at the door to the beige mean girls club; "sorry, you can't pose in front of someone else's fence with us 🤭"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It wasn't delivered. Got a message saying "the Anna Edit doesn't accept message requests from everyone"!
These influencers forget that they have an audience who got them where they are. It doesn’t do well to limit comments and DMs…

Reactions: 16
Did Ralph take these photos from his pram?
WHY does she insist on wearing pants that are halfway up her calf??? It looks so disproportionate. Also the last photo looks like she's scratching her crotch. Y'all, at any photoshoots, make sure your hands aren't near your genitals, it'll always look...odd. (Unless it's /a different/ type of photoshoot 🙃)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.