The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the ugliest boots I’ve ever seen. She’s lost the plot if she thinks she looks good in them.

My first thought was that they look like those brown Kickers everyone had for school in the 90’s 😂
I’m sorry to say this because I’ve got few DF boots and they’re all beautiful but this style is so unattractive. And Anna looks so unflattering wearing them with this outfit (they wouldn’t look good with any other outfit for that matter!). She’s looking worse by day and she doesn’t even realise!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry to say this because I’ve got few DF boots and they’re all beautiful but this style is so unattractive. And Anna looks so unflattering wearing them with this outfit (they wouldn’t look good with any other outfit for that matter!). She’s looking worse by day and she doesn’t even realise!
They also just look like her Uggs. Same color, same general blocky style. It makes me wonder if DF just sent them to her or if she picked them out herself. Even worse if she picked them out herself.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind desert boots but only with denim. Don’t hate me 😀😀 (5’ 4”)
Maybe they could look decent with a kneelength circleskirt, styled in a vintagey vibe.
Her newest outfits remind me of Grace Victory‘s current style. I‘d say, R. Kelly in the 90s or so? Horrendous.
Edit: 5“4, Capricorn

Reactions: 7
There are so many actual stylish people on IG giving useful tips on proportions of outfits & how to roll a sleeve up or add a belt to give balance & definition to an outfit but nana just looks like the before or what not to do picture. I had a peek at her IG page & the outfits from that video are tragic. The jeans in one of the pics need an iron so badly. I have a real full time job & young kids & still manage to iron stuff. I would especially make sure it was ironed if it was my job to take pictures in said clothes. All the recent grid pics alternate between the fence that isn't hers and the student hovel bedroom. Who TF is she appealing to? As so many of you have so eloquently said, if she's going to take away the personal element, she needs to give more than terrible fashun. She should be thoroughly embarrassed at her output right now.

5 8"
Aries

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t seem embarrassed though. Is that because marks deleting all the negative comments and only giving her positive vibes? If so, he’s gaslighting her to the max. She needs to learn to deal with criticism like an adult. Remember her stupid planners? Literally no repercussions came from their lateness! I don’t think she even apologised.
drives me insane.
4’3” Leo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is Anna acting like these orthopaedic round toed New Balance trainers are a serious sartorial choice 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg those shoes are hurting my eyes, can we start a petition to bring back whistles era Anna. Some tailoring and colour would be *chef’s kiss*

Reactions: 29
She doesn’t seem embarrassed though. Is that because marks deleting all the negative comments and only giving her positive vibes? If so, he’s gaslighting her to the max. She needs to learn to deal with criticism like an adult. Remember her stupid planners? Literally no repercussions came from their lateness! I don’t think she even apologised.
drives me insane.
4’3” Leo
There’s actually quite a few constructive comments in her latest “fashion” video. I’ve no idea how they’re still there. Maybe Mark is even too lazy to check the video and have a look. Otherwise they would have been gone by now!

Reactions: 16
Ooh yes, the disclaimer is right at the bottom of the description box, but no AD in the title. Another Mark duck up?
But what was the ad? The disclaimer said it was not paid for? Just wondering what we’re reporting. The jewellery? Edit: I missed the later comments, apparently it’s the jewellery.

Reactions: 2
There’s actually quite a few constructive comments in her latest “fashion” video. I’ve no idea how they’re still there. Maybe Mark is even too lazy to check the video and have a look. Otherwise they would have been gone by now!
Maybe he’s on annual leave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I was thinking the other day, what is Mark going to do in long term?

He is so tit in taking photos, and he has been working for her for three years now and we have not seen any improvements. It is always flat lay, crotch shoot and that smug face. Do they think they can do the same job when Anna is 45? By then, he will lose all his skills set in engineering? Maybe he is doing crypto investing or very clever with their money (who knows?!) the househusband move is extremely short term focus.

(In case anyone wants to comment about “what about the gender role is reversed?”, no…I still think it is a stupid move. No one should quit their job for their partner’s influencing careers -something that is so vapid, vain and short term, nothing to do with gender. Mr Hinch left his estate agent role, he can always go back to that because the barrier to entry is so low but not engineering)

Reactions: 37

He is so tit in taking photos, and he has been working for her for three years now and we have not seen any improvements. It is always flat lay, crotch shoot and that smug face. Do they think they can do the same job when Anna is 45? By then, he will lose all his skills set in engineering? Maybe he is doing crypto investing or very clever with their money (who knows?!) the househusband move is extremely short term focus.

(In case anyone wants to comment about “what about the gender role is reversed?”, no…I still think it is a stupid move. No one should quit their job for their partner’s influencing careers -something that is so vapid, vain and short term, nothing to do with gender. Mr Hinch left his estate agent role, he can always go back to that because the barrier to entry is so low but not engineering)
Imagine being with your partner 24/7. It blows my mind! 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I can genuinely see them opening up a shop when in the future, perhaps a little independent bookshop or something like that. Anna can be on hand to offer recommendations to fans that make a visit and Mark can potter around in the background pretending to look busy. They can continue to be self employed, and it will be one of those shops with the oddest opening hours because they will continue to be so busy. So it'll only cater to the most dedicated of fans that can figure out when of the 3 days a week it is open from 10 to 3 with a 2 hour lunch break in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can genuinely see them opening up a shop when in the future, perhaps a little independent bookshop or something like that. Anna can be on hand to offer recommendations to fans that make a visit and Mark can potter around in the background pretending to look busy. They can continue to be self employed, and it will be one of those shops with the oddest opening hours because they will continue to be so busy. So it'll only cater to the most dedicated of fans that can figure out when of the 3 days a week it is open from 10 to 3 with a 2 hour lunch break in between.
One problem. She doesn’t really read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe a clothes store called the Beige Edit. Book store? She doesn’t even read haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see them opening up a homeware/ gifting shop, Mark can have a little corner to sell plants and veg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.