The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking that for a couple of quite tall people with a massive bedroom, the bed is surprisingly small.

Another tracksuit🙄 how many do you need Anna?!

Oh and don’t worry guys. She’ll link it in the next stories🙄🙄😩
Could the font be any smaller? Does she realise there are other fonts available there and that you can make the text bigger? I don't have a bad eyesight yet I found myself squinting to read this.

she reminds me of a sperm costume, lol
View attachment 1012206
Maybe she's wearing this to celebrate how much of a Super Sperm Donor Mark is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I keep thinking that for a couple of quite tall people with a massive bedroom, the bed is surprisingly small.

Could the font be any smaller? Does she realise there are other fonts available there and that you can make the text bigger? I don't have a bad eyesight yet I found myself squinting to read this.

Maybe she's wearing this to celebrate how much of a Super Sperm Donor Mark is.
She’s waiting patiently for the gifted California king!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh gosh, don’t get us started on the height thing again 🤣🤣🤣 5ft 7 is not tall 🤣
She does sort of have a tall girl's energy, if you know what I mean? And also she does have long, slim limbs which makes her look taller I suppose?

5'2, so what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does sort of have a tall girl's energy, if you know what I mean? And also she does have long, slim limbs which makes her look taller I suppose?

5'2, so what do I know?
I personally see her as bordeline stocky, would never describe her as tall/long/slim.

The height thing was peak tattle for me 😆
You sure it wasnt the school age thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just "picked up" the tracksuit. Didn't we decide this is code for "I got it for free"?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This upsets me greatly. Soon platform spice girl shoes and hair glitter will be making a reappearance.
The platform shoes definitely are I'm afraid!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing with dressing so slovenly is that back in the 00's-'15s, dressing in public like this was looked down upon and considered "chav"( a word I despised then and now as it was a way to mock/belittle the working class). Also who looks to style jogging suits? It's obvi influencers truly live in their own bubble so much so they have no clue how real people dress anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did not participate first time round.

1. I’m 5’5”
2. I’m having a July baby so I guess they’re already behind AND I don’t know how to care for a baby, let alone an unknown sex baby and a summer baby. How ever will I cope, y’all? I’m short AND will have a summer baby.

I despair.

ETA: all sarcasm aside from the height. That’s fact, and July.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think we can all agree that those Dear Francis boots are utterly hideous?

(5’7” so yaknow, tall)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.