The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know which other fashion influencer she’s copying? Her pics don’t feel natural So it makes sense if she’s “taking inspiration” from
Another influencer. Have no idea who though

Reactions: 5
Do we know which other fashion influencer she’s copying? Her pics don’t feel natural So it makes sense if she’s “taking inspiration” from
Brittany Bathgate, Lizzy Hadfield and probably countless others. Anna doesn’t have an original bone in her body.

Reactions: 17
So has Mark quit his job to work for her? Why do guys DO this? InTheFrow's Alex, SunbeamsJess' Zac. They've all left decent careers. The mind boggles.

I guess it's a change from women giving up their jobs to support their husbands, but still...
The worst is they don’t quit to support their wives, they do it to hop on the gravy train while ditching real work for good. If the genders were switched all you’d here is how the partner is a gold digger. So frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll say this once more. If you’re following them purely for hate watching, they are still profiting from your clean and non-bot account.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The worst is they don’t quit to support their wives, they do it to hop on the gravy train while ditching real work for good. If the genders were switched all you’d here is how the partner is a gold digger. So frustrating.
I think is not about them quitting, is about being talentless and contributes nothing to the brand. I not a fan of Vicky (Frow), but her husband is a key part to her brand. Frow will not be where she is without Alex. Mark, he can’t take a picture without bleeping up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IMG_20220111_110115.jpg

Oh thanks for sharing Anna, seeing how your life isn't perfect because you got to sleep in really makes me feel better about my life when things don't go to plan, like when a family member gets ill and my car breaks down so I have to make do.

She should really drop the ~relatable~ schtick as it's beyond condescending and not believable even for a second.

Looks like she's been reading on Tattle, too. We were saying how we prefer Lily's realness vs Anna's fake perfectionism so she gave it a try but missed the mark spectacularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 981488
Oh thanks for sharing Anna, seeing how your life isn't perfect because you got to sleep in really makes me feel better about my life when things don't go to plan, like when a family member gets ill and my car breaks down so I have to make do.

She should really drop the ~relatable~ schtick as it's beyond condescending and not believable even for a second.

Looks like she's been reading on Tattle, too. We were saying how we prefer Lily's realness vs Anna's fake perfectionism so she gave it a try but missed the mark spectacularly.
6am alarm when you have a small baby? Fair enough if you have to drop the little darling at nursery or childminder and you have to get breakfast, get ready and out the door by 7am. How odd! I find her very condescending 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 28
Has to shoe in that she'll do a workout 🙄

I think she''s been reading here about the comments about her weight and how she's 'bounced back'

Reactions: 12
6am alarm when you have a small baby? Fair enough if you have to drop the little darling at nursery or childminder and you have to get breakfast, get ready and out the door by 7am. How odd! I find her very condescending 🤬🤬🤬
Hahaha still don’t know why influencers that do duck all prefer to wake up at 6am. Must be the boss babe persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't you worry that the 6am alarm would wake the baby?! I guess Ralph might be in his own room by now.

Reactions: 9
I find Anna to be quite cold. She just had a baby and you would never know it. It's just business as usual. Barely a mention of her child or the changes she is going through. After you have a child your world changes completely. Not Anna, she's on her Peleton at 6:30 am sharp and then it's vegan banana bread. This is why her blog is boring. Some people don't like Lily but at least she keeps it real. There has to be a happy medium.
To me, Anna is one of those fake nice people who pretends to be nice to everyone, but she's actually quite calculating behind closed doors.
It's always frustrating because so few people can see through it.

100%! also so relatable when you have nothing else to do for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 15
@Monikh - the recent baby ones on Instagram anyway

Reactions: 6
I have an work from home job, crawl up from bed at 8.52 for a 9am start. Then use the first 15 of work time to do my skin care and coffee. Sigh, I really should read her blog and buy her book to be the best version of myself. :ROFLMAO: Now typing this in toilet because I have just replied a few emails lololol. If Anna knows me, she will be so disappointed ☹. She will advise me to turn on the focus mode on my phone.

7EE1191A-F0AA-4714-B459-45F37F89814B.jpeg

these are the people she follows lately so….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she said Ralph woke her up at like, 5am... why would she need an alarm?
I guess that was a lie!

I wonder if she has/had a (secret) night nanny? So clever! *giggles*

To me, Anna is one of those fake nice people who pretends to be nice to everyone, but she's actually quite calculating behind closed doors.
It's always frustrating because so few people can see through it.
Anna is so completely this person.Nice to your face, witches about you behind your back. 100%

Reactions: 15
I love how anna thinks sleeping in when you have no plans, duties or nowhere to be is the same as sleeping in when you have to be at work/school on time otherwise there will be consequences. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have an work from home job, crawl up from bed at 8.52 for a 9am start. Then use the first 15 of work time to do my skin care and coffee. Sigh, I really should read her blog and buy her book to be the best version of myself. :ROFLMAO: Now typing this in toilet because I have just replied a few emails lololol.
Literally same 😆 “well, I’ve replied to that email and done that document, I’m going To spend ten minutes sat on the loo reading websites now. Good job me”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally same 😆 “well, I’ve replied to that email and done that document, I’m going To spend ten minutes sat on the loo reading websites now. Good job me”
We should read this :

High priority: work
Low priority: shitting on the loo during working hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Love this colourway” it’s bleeping orange.

Why is the new influencer trend to use the word colourway. Colours have names! For the love of orange just use it’s bloody name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.