The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a newborn! I’m not a stress eater at all myself and imagine myself losing quite some weight with a newborn as well because of the potential breastfeeding paired with stress. Also, can we not shame how she looking as a fresh mum? Lack of sleep, hormone stuff (I guess?) does age you. Can we drop the unrealistic expectations in women looking glamorous, fresh, glowy all the time, ESPECIALLY while being a new mum????? Please. It’s not only about Anna, is potentially about all of us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She set the unrealistic expectations when she posted that photo of her rail thin body and gloating face. This is her doing, not ours.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry, I don’t think she ever look good, so no difference if she is a new mum or not mum. 🤷‍♀️
I guess she looks washed compared to Lily, so that is a bonus I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we drop the unrealistic expectations in women looking glamorous, fresh, glowy all the time, ESPECIALLY while being a new mum????? Please. It’s not only about Anna, is potentially about all of us.
As far as I'm aware nobody on this thread expects mothers to be anything that you listed above? She's been called out multiple times for lying to her audience. If anyone fucks with (not just) new mothers' esteem, it's Anna with her "oh, I don't work out, I'm just naturally slim 😏🌝😎" and "getting pregnant is my karma 🤗🥳" rubbish.

She doesn't acknowledge her privilege, acts like she could relate to people outside her influencer bubble, of course, if someone without the knowledge how these things work sees that, they could start compare themselves and feel atrocious.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
As far as I'm aware nobody on this thread expects mothers to be anything that you listed above? She's been called out multiple times for lying to her audience. If anyone fucks with (not just) new mothers' esteem, it's Anna with her "oh, I don't work out, I'm just naturally slim 😏🌝😎" and "getting pregnant is my karma 🤗🥳" rubbish.

She doesn't acknowledge her privilege, acts like she could relate to people outside her influencer bubble, of course, if someone without the knowledge how these things work sees that, they could start compare themselves and feel atrocious.
I completely agree on how awful her karma pregnancy comment was. I am however shocked at how many people seem unaware of postpartum weight loss that affects so many women, not just the ones that were model like pre baby or who work out. Why is it so hard to believe someone can lose so much weight simply by breastfeeding, hormones and a more stressful life with a newborn? Anna has purposefully deceived her audience many times, and she seems very happy to show off how slim she looks now. I’m however finding it ridiculous how many of your are so convinced she must’ve tirelessly worked out since R was born.

Reactions: 12

Agreed, Anna’s the one promoting this ideal. If anything, she should be more honest about what a completely privileged position she’s in - neither she nor Mark are really ‘working’, they are managing to have multiple trips out together without the baby which suggests either paid help or a lot of family support. They’re really not in a typical situation at all.

Reactions: 18
I am however shocked at how many people seem unaware of postpartum weight loss that affects so many women, not just the ones that were model like pre baby or who work out.
My previous post is exclusively about Anna and yet you make it seems like I explicitly stated no woman ever has lost weight after giving birth without working out 36 times a day. Nevermind, I will elaborate why I don't buy it in her case.

Anna wants people to worship her as the most perfect and organised mum ever gracing the Earth while simultaneously trying to the relatable girl mum next door and using both of those perspectives to shill the duck out of it.

And to me, she doesn't even look that fit in her videos released after the "wow go skinny legend go" photo -- which either suggests the video was filmmed prior the photo or that she posed to flex and feed that perrrrfect mother image. None of those of options make her more likeable or candid. (Or even a better content creator.)

And yes, she could have lost the weight while tending to her baby etc. but it doesn't change the fact that she's contributing to the "who's going to snap back after giving birth first?"competition existing both irl and on social media as soon as she could. That was my point. Anna's sleazy approach, not the universal experience of all mothers around the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They're becoming more and more of a thing I think, and honestly I think the whole thing can be quite damaging to new parents mental health.
Unless a baby's sleep is really atrocious, I personally don't think there's any need for professional help... It's a little baby, of course it will wake up probably several times per night, and this will change rapidly too as they grow, things will get better, things will regress, that's just normal child development.

But it seems that a lot of influencers and others are using sleep consultants and pushing the narrative that anything less than sleeping through the night consistently by about 3 months old means something is wrong and that you/your baby need "fixing" and this all just makes vulnerable new parents feel like they are doing something wrong.

It's just something I get a bee in my bonnet about haha.
The thing with sleep consultants/doula's/night nurses we are seeing more of them on social media pages. I don't know if that's necessarily a bad thing b/c the rich have been using this for ages its just now people are becoming aware it's a thing. I think it's one thing to know the rich have help, it's another when you see said help and their services and fees.

I don't have kids but I have a friend who had a doula to help with their newborn baby some nights as well as her postpartum depression. Is it affordable and accessible to everyone? Absolutely not. Did it help her immensely? Absolutely. Should it be more accessible? YES.

Some people don't need their services and that's great but many do or wish they had it. But personally I think it's better to be transparent about having help (night nurses/doula/nannies/parents) b/c if you portray yourself as being able to do it all and not show how you're able to do it, you are gaslighting everyone.

Also NAnna wearing leather trousers really triggered so many people on here. Some women lose the weight "naturally" (i.e. breastfeeding/stress/anxiety) others can't. My SIL had two kids and after each pregnancy lost the weight quite fast after giving birth thanks to breastfeeding and also in part her she had post partum paranoia which caused her to eat less. Each person is different.

That being said, I do wish ppl esp upper middle class and the rich would breakdown the help they have and the costs for childcare but also for skincare and other aspects of their lives. That way ppl can know the sole difference between them and the rest is money and support system (either by family or paid employees).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing with sleep consultants/doula's/night nurses we are seeing more of them on social media pages. I don't know if that's necessarily a bad thing b/c the rich have been using this for ages its just now people are becoming aware it's a thing. I think it's one thing to know the rich have help, it's another when you see said help and their services and fees.

I don't have kids but I have a friend who had a doula to help with the baby some nights as well as her postpartum depression. Is it affordable and accessible to everyone? Absolutely not. Did it help her immensely? Absolutely. Should it be more accessible? YES.

Some people don't need their services and that's great but many do or wish they had it. But personally I think it's better to be transparent about having help b/c if you portray yourself as being able to do it all and not show how you're able to do it, you are gaslighting everyone.
It’s like that ridiculous “we all have 24 hours in a day just like Beyoncé” meme. No tit, that’s how time works but she also has chefs, nannies, trainers, stylists, cleaners, etc. etc. So yeah, she gets to be successful and look great all the time and travel the world, but the effortless way it’s portrayed is because of her staff and people she pays.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@LottieRouge12 Great Post!

I actually don’t think Anna‘s face looked weird in the photo. It’s pretty evident she has lost weight all around as her face looks sharper and that draws more attention to her nose. At least, she isn’t doing some weird fake open mouth laugh. That’s when her jaw looks incredible wonky. Here, she looks like ever other early thirty, tired mother. It’s definitely one of the better photos of her face in the last year or so. I wonder if Mark did it, or if she snapped it herself

Reactions: 6

I don't have kids but I have a friend who had a doula to help with their newborn baby some nights as well as her postpartum depression. Is it affordable and accessible to everyone? Absolutely not. Did it help her immensely? Absolutely. Should it be more accessible? YES.

Some people don't need their services and that's great but many do or wish they had it. But personally I think it's better to be transparent about having help (night nurses/doula/nannies/parents) b/c if you portray yourself as being able to do it all and not show how you're able to do it, you are gaslighting everyone.

Also NAnna wearing leather trousers really triggered so many people on here. Some women lose the weight "naturally" (i.e. breastfeeding/stress/anxiety) others can't. My SIL had two kids and after each pregnancy lost the weight quite fast after giving birth thanks to breastfeeding and also in part her she had post partum paranoia which caused her to eat less. Each person is different.

That being said, I do wish ppl esp upper middle class and the rich would breakdown the help they have and the costs for childcare but also for skincare and other aspects of their lives. That way ppl can know the sole difference between them and the rest is money and support system (either by family or paid employees).
This reminded me of one of the directors in my company who always like to flex how she is self-made (in-person and on LinkedIn). It was her hard work that allows her to climb the ladder.
But it is all down to privilege. Her husband is a partner in a law firm, the money that they have allow them to afford help that so many people do not have the privilege of. She has got lived in nanny and night nurse. The help that she has means that she can invest more time and effort into her careers. So to say she is completely self-made is deceiving. Another reason why I hate LinkedIn.

Same goes to male that flex about their careers, lmao, did your wife have to sacrifice her careers so you can climb the corporate ladder?

I wish people could be transparent and for those who aren’t that successful, sometimes it is down to luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
QUIT IT WITH THE ADS, AFFILIATE LINKS AND SUCH ANNA! Don't try and peddle expensive bland, boring clothes on people who can't really afford them so you can keep Marky at home. Today's stories, so annoying "I'm going to recreate this outfit" SHOP, BUY, AD, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes such a liar isnt she

How is she confidently telling ppl her dad growd vegetables fora living and mum handles the account since she was a child growing up? Everyone knows her dad was an investment banker, tomatoes didnt allow your parents to pay your London rent and bills Rosanna

Shes always full of tit and that teeth photo shoes she got fuller plumper lips with a new set of teeth LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her nails look bliddy terrible like she has dirt under her nails. Wonder if she paid for them :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_20220105_184600.jpg

lmfao ~BeIgE gRaDiAnT~
And no, Nanna, this is NOT where the party at.

Jesus, what a bore.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.