Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
she doesn’t want to be a lifestyle blogger anymore because that will entails her showing us Ralph. So she is focusing on becoming the next Scandi wannabe of Shoreham. But she will go back talking about lifestyle when she renovates her house because sponsorship.
The Scandi wannabe of Shoreham is a good thread title!

In other news I cannot believe that Anna's shoe video has 18K views. WTF?! Why would anyone bother watching that?!

Reactions: 35

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
apart from being fucking annoying (guys, being perfect is actually so, so hard, I'M NO FUN, see? i am capable of self-depreciating which isn't really self-depreciating but a way to make you tell me I am, indeed, fun and like me more *INSERT GIGGLY GIGGLES* 😉) the first paragraph didn't age very well
View attachment 981857
I always imagine her smug face grinning from ear to ear being so proud of how “funny” and “quirky” she thinks she is when she writes her little comments. she’s one of those people who laughs at her own jokes.

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Because of these images I legitimately thought she lived on regents square. When I saw the outside of her actual flat I laughed SO hard. Nowhere close to what I imagined.
Not so much The Anna Edit as The Anna Illusion. Her real life is far removed from the character she plays online.

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
We are all in agreement that she doesn't leave her house all day and puts these outfits on solely for the AFL purposes, right?

• Haha

lululemonzzz

Hi everyone! Just checking in! LOOK AT MY AD AND MY GIFTED BABY CLOTHING! See you in 2022 for more ads 😍❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

32em

Blows my mind the current sloppy preshot content that’s all just for ads. The mistakes on uploading early/mentioning adding to the Christmas list on Boxing Day feels like taking the p*ss out of her audience when it’s the Newtons’ job(s!) to do this. The first few weeks was just the same jumper content on repeat, and there’s not been a lot more since with the odd #ad thrown in. My thread title suggestion: Only appears when it’s time for an #ad, shame Mawk’s photography skills are so bad

• Heart

fallouou

This is essentially the same capsule video shit now spread out across every item of clothing. Knowing Anna she’s likely to have a separate videos for knickers, bras, left sock and right sock

• Haha

Helmi

Out of topic, but it gets on my nerves that these influencer keep messing about how their style is "scandi-chic" or so very Scandinavian. As an actual Scandinavian, I have never seen a person out in the real world dressed like them, anywhere. (We wear Gore-Tex, it's wet). Just makes me think how many outfits are simply created for the sake of social media, and to trick people into believing this is what they need to buy to stay on trend, when it's ONLY on social media.
As a wannabe Scandinavian from Finland (we do get most of the fashion trends from Sweden, though) I agree, no one dresses like this over here. There’s just something very off about Anna and her fellow “scandi-chic” influencers and I cannot really put my finger on why that is. I think a lot of it has to do with the fit of their clothing. I had a browse through the most popular Finnish fashion influencers and while they do have a lot of the same elements as Anna & co. (oversized coats, beige, wooly hats, flared trousers, beige…) the items are tailored to fit them perfectly. You do not see sleeves that drown their entire arms in them or trousers with legs touching the ground (we have snow in winter, that would be idiotic). There’s oversized and then there’s just “too big”, which doesn’t look good on anyone.

Oh, and I’m 5’8” and a Capricorn with my moon in Virgo and Virgo rising. Apparently that makes me the queen of being organized. Maybe I should write a book or something.

• Haha
  • Heart

roarke

VIP Member
There’s actually quite a few constructive comments in her latest “fashion” video. I’ve no idea how they’re still there. Maybe Mark is even too lazy to check the video and have a look. Otherwise they would have been gone by now!
Maybe he’s on annual leave.

• Haha
  • Wow

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Thank you @martaS & @OrangeDuvet for the thread title.

1. Nanna is back, and now she's off again.
2. Had a playdate with Zoella.
3. Prefers yellow toned foundation for that jaundice-chic look.
4. Really outgoing herself with the scheduled content, giving us lots of Ideas for our Christmas lists...oh but it's boxing day. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Feel free to post a recap below.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MoniC

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220123-180555_YouTube.jpg

I want what they're smoking because apparently it makes tragedies like this video look like a hollywood production. Also only 15k views in 10ish hours on a sunday, ouch.

• Haha
  • Wow

particularparsnip

I just came here to say that god-awful manicure she has looks like she has poo stuck in her nails and with a young baby that is a distinct possibility... so probably not the best look to have gone for Anna

also it says 4 comments on her latest post about the manicure but only 1 shows up... maybe other people are saying the same and getting deleted??

• Haha

fallouou

😂 what the hell did I just watch

It didn’t just confirm Anna doesn’t know anything about style, but also she lives in a strange parallel universe where someone would wear the outfit of a teacher on parents evening night to a wedding

• Haha