Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
I’m repeating a bit of what westcoaster said before, but using the Caroline Fleck situation to play the victim is a new low. When you made multiple videos calling Chris Ingham a paedophile. Saying he touched your daughter inappropriately. All on YouTube for the Ingham children to potentially see? Jeopardising any legal cases. That’s a special case of stupid for someone who was in the police force for 30 years!

Can you even spell the word hypocrisy?

What if Chris Ingham had killed himself? Or one of his daughters had harmed herself over the things you were saying? Consider that for a moment while you’re sitting on your high horse.

I think calling someone a paedophile is much worse than us saying Ellie’s outfit was extremely inappropriate for Christmas dinner!

Calling someone a pweirdo is about the worst thing you can say. A lot worse than calling someone Granny! And if you were reading here at the time someone called you a dyke you’ll have seen that me and others shut it down immediately. We don’t use terms like that. Unlike yourself with your s and r word talk.

People here supported you at one time. Myself and Teddy that I know of. Probably others too. And you made a mug of us. I sent you money when I have very little myself. Thinking I was helping out a single mother, with some of the same conditions as me, and unable to work. Little did I know that you were still on a full police wage with your rent being paid! Muggins here fell for the sob story. But that’s me wanting to help people when I can. An unknown concept for you.

You’re no better than the media that hounded Caroline Fleck. You made those videos about Ingham to get more viewers, subscribers, attention and, eventually, money. What is the difference here? You don’t get to take the moral high ground with the things you’ve said about people. Even your own daughter’s father!

You went so far that you got a solicitor’s letter! And they were totally within their rights to send it! I cannot stand Chris Ingham. I’m living for the day that creepy fucker has to get a real job and his daughters have some privacy. But even my cat could tell you that it’s slander to call a man a paedophile who hasn’t been charged with anything!

The way the Inghams went about getting your address was absolutely disgusting (they should have just watched a few of your vlogs, since you’ve shown your address so many times!). But, legally, you were in the wrong. I don’t remember any apology or you saying you felt any guilt over what you did. You just talked about setting up a gofundme for legal expenses!

This Caroline Fleck talk isn’t much different to the Ingham one. Mentioning a trending topic to bring traffic to your blog.

The things you’ve said, and allowed to be said about your ex is disgusting. Calling the man a sperm donor and comparing him to Hitler. I’m sure your daughter really appreciated that. When the man is literally paying for the roof over your head!?

It seriously sickens me as my kids have never had a dad. I won’t go in to detail as I’m not going to post my children’s private business on the internet (😉) But going by just what you’ve said about him he appears to be good dad. Supporting her financially, spending time with her and is involved in her schooling. Do you know how many single mums out there that would kill for their kids to have that??

Your 14 year old is suffering with extreme anxiety. Do you really think talking about her self harming online will help that situation? Ask her therapist if that’s a good idea!

I’m my daughter’s mother but she’s her own person. I don’t have the right to tell the public her personal business. Regarding her father, her mental issues or even details about her period and intimate itching! We aren’t speculating about those things here, those are all things you’ve discussed on camera!

We think we are perfect here? Well, I know many of us here suffer from physical and mental health problems. Our houses are perfect? Mine certainly isn’t. But it is clean. You’ve shown time and time again that you live in a tip. Hamster cage on the cooker, anyone?? Wet puppy pads on the floor? 🤮🤮 Piles of crap sat everywhere? Bras hanging to dry off the kitchen cupboard handles? We’ve all seen your filthy kitchen and minging bath. So, yes, I’ve seen enough of your home to make the judgement that it’s a tip. There’s an episode of Hoarders in your future if you don’t sort that out.

My kids aren’t perfect either. They have teenage attitude. And speak to me disrespectfully at times. But, I A. Check them for it, as I’m their mother and won’t be spoken to like shit, and B. Don’t put it on YouTube for the world and it’s dog to see - for people to judge, and to potentially embarrass/shame them.

You can call me pathetic - I can be at times. But I have opinions on things I watch. I criticised Jace Ingham still being up playing at 10.33pm the other night. I hate how on the latest Family Fizz videos it shows Sienna being ignored. That is public content and I’m allowed to have an opinion on it. Just the same way as I watch The Real Housewives and think someone is being a two-faced bitch. You’ve done videos about your opinions on Strictly - what’s the difference?

I’ve never threatened you, contacted your family, harassed you or messaged you being abusive. You can call me a troll if it makes you feel better, but, I’m not.

I’m really glad you have vlogging as your outlet, we all need one. But I hope you’ll be more careful. Perhaps leave your daughter out of the videos from now on. I guarantee nobody here takes any pleasure from thinking of a child suffering anxiety. And I feel terrible if my comments here have contributed to that, but if you don’t want it discussed then it’s best to keep it private.

I have rarely watched any of your videos in the last year or so. It’s only because I like the people in this thread that I post in it. Everyone is kind to me here. I’ve met one lovely friend in particular (not sure if she’d want named) who I talk to regularly. Not about you before your head gets bigger! About life in general. She’s such a nice person and I’m grateful to know her.

To bring up the Caroline Flack aftermath again, please take the #bekind on board. Seeing some kindness from you would redeem you a lot in my eyes. Doing a food shop for the food bank would be a good idea. Seeing as you said you’ve been so desperate you considered using one.

I’ll end now before I bore my tattle friends to death. I look forward to the shout out and rant to come in your next vlog!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Otis94

"Do people not realise if they badmouth somebodies Mother or parent, then that's partially them that they're bad mouthing because they are part of that person."
Shame you fail to remember that when you openly call Ellie's dad a sperm donor, when you happily chat to Ellie and your mates about how it's a shame she has her fathers backside, when you constantly grumble about him on a public vlog to sometimes a thousand+ people. If I was Ellie's dad I would've lost my patience a very long time ago and taken legal action, she's an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

karenjet

VIP Member
Why, oh why do I do it to myself?

What an idiot. Here’s a piece of advice, Leasa. If you don’t want people slagging you off to your daughter - don’t have a bath with the dog, film your tits and put it on YouTube!

“I’ve lost my connection with the universe” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Dear Anti
I am hoping to foster a child who is desperate for me to be her mum
I live in a well Hinched house in Dorset and use puppy pads at all times to protect the filthy stains on my carpets.
I do have a drink problem but i am well able to cook a nutritious meal in 3 mins 30 seconds category 800
The child will be well stimulated When i go for My daily treks up my very own Hill.
Talking to the Flora and fauna as i go. I promise to educate Important issues like not wasting recources
I mean what is wrong with sharing my bath with my pooches i thought that was a very normal thing to do.
Sadly those bloody Tattlers dont agree
Anyway Anti, have you any advice on how you think Social services with view me
I cannot see any problems being the people person i am and having a good selection of life skills
Yours Sincerly
Teddybear1958 :ROFLMAO:

PS
I have so much empathy and compassion That i qualified for an S Badge
widely known as the Disabled Blue Badge
Again those damn meddling Tattlers say i dont merit one
But they can jog on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Scullybob

VIP Member
So....the old trout refuses to meet her friend, she doesn't even let her come in for coffee. The friend leaves gifts outside. Wilco says she'll have to keep the gifts until Christmas day and moans that she hasn't got anywhere to store them. This is the exact reason she hasn't got any friends, she treats them like shite. She's a self entitled, selfish idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

westcoaster

I would like to have posted this as a reply to the Cyber Bullying blog. We all know what would happen if I had. This is likely to be a long post and would be a shame to be deleted after I had given it so much thought. So, I will address this directly to Wilkes and those who read her blog.

When I learned of the suicide of Caroline Flack I mentioned to my husband that Wilkes would be having a difficult time not vlogging about this and making it all about herself. I wasn't surprised that this would be the first post of your post-YouTube retirement blog.

Regarding the trolling and negativity on YouTube and towards your channel in particular, from what I have observed it has never been professional trawlers coming across your channel by chance and abusing the comments for the sake of doing so. The remarks you disapprove of usually call you out for something you have said or done.

My observations is that the negative remarks have been quite expected and in proper form. For example, when you have made detrimental remarks about the disabled, solicited money because you figured the viewers owed you, or remarked concern about your daughter. Actually anything short of bearfam devotion may have been considered as trawling in your mind. Of course you should double think what you say concerning some of the remarks you have made about other people. That feeling, in the pit of your stomach, the anxiety, might be your conscience.

I am concerned that you may be a predator taking advantage of others, especially those in need, as you have promoted your channel as a place for disabled. I have a family member with a brain injury who is easily taken advantage by people who I recognize exhibit similar traits as you. This does not make for a "small life," because someone needs to keep watch. Personally I would love to meet you face to face and give your daughter the big hug she needs. I don't know how it would go with you considering your hatred of PEOPLE. I would welcome the opportunity to better understand how you ended up in such a karmic storm.

Seriously, taking someone's suicide and making it all about yourself. So expected and so revolting. It's the media you say. Yes, it is. Just like the media, who are after the negative when it comes to popular people, is the vlog formerly known as That Wilkes Woman. Ready to jump on the bandwagon to gain that clout and online popularity. Although your remarks about drama and popular possibilities to feel important are numerous one recent event is Prince Harry. Questioning his relationship and parentage to get those much needed words into the search algorithms into your social media. You may object that it is different because you are not big media who made this front page news. It doesn't matter that you are taking an uninformed swipe at a young man who has undergone much tragedy in his life. Who, it turns out, is working to deal with his emotional ills.

Innocent before guilty you say. That is a new one for you. I remember you talking about interviewing a suspect and when the say no comment they are guilty. And then there is the tattoo neighbor who must be guilty of something.

Then there was this YouTube family you put at risk. Children included. You also put a fair prosecution at risk and justice for the victims should there have been charges laid. As a law professional you should have known better. It was more important to gain that clout than anyone have justice. Before you get on your "INGHAM FAMILY INSIDER ALERT, I didn't know of the family, have only watched a few vlogs, and only as the result of your vlog about the situation. Yes, I thought it was a dangerous situation for the girls. Mostly I wondered why someone, that being you, would put it all at risk.

This online society. How was it working for you then? Using a fragile young girl, who had her own psych issues to get into the spotlight for online clout. And when it didn't work you were well out of there. No concern to the alleged victims. Not the girl who came forward, or the daughters of the accused. How did you know that this wouldn't be there breaking point? It is not cyber bullying if you claim to be a cop.

I am not going to go into detail about your contemplated suicide. I do feel, at this time, it isn't a topic you should be discussing in the public. I am saying this for the sake of your daughter. Recently, on social media, she expressed her top fear was of losing a close family member to death. Now I don't know if you talk about your suicidal tendencies, or just listen to a lot of near death, after death, or death related podcasts. It is sad that your daughter is afraid of this possibility. This was her number one fear above all else. It is good that you got help and didn't follow through. I really do hope that you aren't burdening a young girl with this and that she doesn't read about your suicidal thoughts.

You really need to stop talking about your daughter's mental illness. You are labeling her on a public platform. This could affect her now and affect her future. You have no idea who is reading this stuff. How do you think she feels having her most personal information out there? Perhaps this is contributing to the problem. It makes me sad to read about her struggles considering it is being broadcast to the Internet where her friends, her future employers, or predators looking for kids with self esteem issues to abuse may learn about her weaknesses. Does she even have the maturity to give consent to broadcasting this information. Does she even know?

You seem to think that your daughter is the school's problem and that they dropped the ball. With your lump sum you could have done so much more than providing stuff like trips and tee shirts. You could well have done okay with less trips, an economical car, cut down on the online shopping, and spent the cash on therapy for your child. At the end of the day you are her parent, the school isn't. She is your responsibility. If she is causing problems at school and this is affecting others who are there for an education that is your problem. You say three of her friends have attempted suicide. So much for the privacy of minors.

I agree about some aspects that you have commented about social media. I am also a parent. Hopefully like most parents I have boundaries set in place to keep my family safe while allowing them to grow and mature. They are on tiktok and I approve all postings and have control of their accounts. They are aware of unsafe content and that there are dangerous people about. We talk about unsafe scenarios. You had included your daughters tiktoks on you vlogs which is your choice. No doubt BearFam members and others are aware of her content. Do you watch and approve her postings? There are more that raise red flags than don't. A recent posting isn't anything my children would consider with the lyrics:

I can't take big d*ick but I suck on it,
Aint f**ing with a pussy got to pop on it.

Bumping and grinding like a, well you get the picture.

My kids were not brought up that way. It is concerning that your daughter is putting out a very dangerous message and it if frightening. This is not wholesome and happy. I have seen those tiktoks and they are not like that!

Misbehaving at school, being excluded, a victim of parental alienation, with a mother too weak to follow through with boundaries. What will become of her? Have you considered that all this "angst" might be a cry out for help? That she needs and craves boundaries and direction? A positive path rather than those trips, tee shirts, and VIP concert tickets and a mother who claims to be a friend. Friends don't put down friends again and again. Neither should mothers. At this rate you will end up having the same relationship with your daughter as you had with your own mother. It is time to break that cycle for the sake of your daughter.

In your blog posting you claimed that you could not provide basic discipline and guidance in regards to your daughters addiction to social media. I agree, in my humble opinion, she is heading for disaster. This child needs a hero.

You can't return to YouTube and face the idiots because you have gone too far and likely brought upon possible legal action regarding your daughters father. You can't face the idiots because you need that child to keep a roof over your head. If your daughter finds a hero in her dad you would be out on your butt. You are selfish. You are protecting yourself. You perpetuate the poison and karma keeps on sending it back to you but you are too stubborn to take responsibility for your actions. It is just too easy to blame it on others, blame it on Tattle. You do need to take a long hard look at yourself and your online life.

I am sure you would love to wave your magic wand and make Tattle disappear as you did with your video content. It bothers you that the truth is here and you have no control over it. Difficult isn't it?

Tattle only came about because people became concerned about much of your content. Voiceless to remark on your actual vlog Tattle became an outlet for our concerns and observations. It is now the only public record of your behavior and this bothers you.

You are not the nice pensioner you claim to be. You treat people horribly. This hits a nerve with anyone who has had to spend space and time with a person such as you. It bothers those of us with the empathy to feel for those you have used and who are under your influence. Once we realized the pattern of behavior and treatment of your daughter it became a different level altogether. One thing you will find withing the chapters of Tattle's Wilkes forums is the concern and care for your daughter. Constant pokes and remarks and psychological mistreatment from her own mother. So very sad. She could be a beautiful child, encourage her and leave the toxic remarks behind. These same remarks you heard from your own mother. You blame this constantly for your shortcomings. Stop it. Take therapy, a parenting course. Do something to lead this child to the life she can be the best at. This is the pivotal moment where life can go either way. Ger help and be her hero. Nobody enjoys watching a train wreck with a child trapped inside.

I know my comments will sting. This is not bullying. This is concern. If it helps you to face your truths and you do right by your child then they are words well said.

The alternative is that darn karma curse laid upon you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

karenjet

VIP Member
Nothing Wilkes has said about Ellie’s dad makes him sound that bad to me🤷‍♀️ It was a bit harsh to exclude her from the party, but I get the impression that he goes in harder on the discipline to make up for the lack thereof from her mother!

Also, Wilkes seemed to be trying to push blame on to whoever Is in touch with Bb’s dad! But all the fucking blame is on her! To be fair, Ellie wasn’t vlogging. She sent a private video clip to her mother! And I’d imagine she sent it because she was made to feel a bit guilty for spending new year with her dad and wilkes being left on her own!

The man is her father! Of course he should know what’s being posted online about her! If one of mine was a vlogger I’m damn sure I’d want to see what was being put on YouTube! Especially at 14!

I’m gonna have to take a break as she’s causing me Anna Saccone style anger! She should be thanking her lucky stars that her daughter has a dad that gives a shit! That pays for the roof over her head, and includes her in the new step family! She will be fucking gleeful when the day comes that Ellie and her dad stop speaking for good!

Nothing pisses me off more than a mother slagging off her kids’ dad. I could literally write a book about my kids’ dad, but I fucking chose him! Kids don’t pick their father!

I’ve been there too with my parents, and no joke it has caused lifelong self-esteem issues. I’m made of half of my dad, so hearing how bad he is always made me feel like I am too. And vice versa with my dad talking about my mum.

Isn’t Ellie 14? Well I was in a similar situation and I went off the rails completely. Drinking, smoking grass and I got pregnant when I was 14! And I had a lot more sense as a mother at that age than this old hag has at 50!

She is a complete fucking idiot. Think about what you’re saying! How would she feel if he started a YouTube channel and started discussing your parenting! I guarantee he has an awful lot he could say! She’d go mental!

I have to say a huge thank you to Granny Wilkes! I literally fell asleep during your last vlog. As an insomniac (a symptom of fibro you seem lucky enough not to have!) I appreciated that!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Otis94

The Dog voices are unbearable! She is so clueless asking a disabled person "what happened to you?" Jesus the woman is so socially inept it hurts! filming strangers without telling them whilst having a VERY personal conversation is so disgraceful. She doesn't even take a breath to show empathy toward the lady before she starts talking about herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
I wonder what happened to beauty guru Wilkes ‘posh’ vlogmas with her and Ellie reopening the stupidly expensive advent calendar that Wilkes already opened and clumsily stuffed back in?
I guess having a delinquent daughter wasn’t part of Wilkes wholesome, upmarket Christmas plan.

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I'd love for the owner of that house to comment on TWW vlogs and tell her the house isn't for sale, stop zooming in on my windows and you will NEVER be able to afford it so jog on.

For those that haven't watched Leasa claims that her motto lately is "yes it hurts, yes I have the beginning of baby bears cold, but if you don't get out and do it, I might be gone tomorrow mighten' I"

Unfortunately some people don't have that luxury of pushing through the pain Leasa, you complete nause

Last edited:
  • Angry

Otis94

Oh my God I am actually fucking speechless right now (excuse my language but I honestly can't contain my anger)
3minutes into the new vlog and she's describing how she doesn't often trust the honesty of homeless people (having worked in the police and known people who have homes yet ask for money on the street as a form of income) and how she told a homless man in london "no thank you go away"
wasn't it you Leasa who a little over a year ago was standing in france having made numerous budgeting errors asking people to fund an extra week of holiday for you and your daughter, yet you look down upon and refuse to give people in genuine need the time of day let alone treat them like human beings, you are a disgrace and a horrible example to your daughter! You are a horrible horrible woman and whatever bad karma comes your way is 100% deserved until you learn some compassion and soften your cold heart.
Ok I've watched on a little more and she begrudgingly gave him a tenner once she realised how upset Ellie was at her lack of compassion. It really is something when it takes seeing your daughters reaction to your callousness for you to put your arse into gear. I feel like the whole story was an act of virtue signalling. If you do something nice you don't need to preach about it!

• Angry

karenjet

VIP Member
Ffs. The big goodbye and back a fortnight later. My body just turned inside out from cringing for her 😳😳

Maybe I’ll post my open letter here to her after all!

• Haha

westcoaster

Do you know I think your right I think he has told her to get out I'm sure oh though not sure she said she might go further out
These problems with Ellie's behavior and her dad's frustrations with Leasa's parenting has gone on for at least two years, according to the YouTube video. He has a good case for taking custody. From the way that things have been developing if he or someone doesn't step in that girl's future prospects are gong to be zero. Maybe Leasa is realizing that rebelling against dad's advice may have her out on her own if Ellie lives with him and is therefore listening to him about putting so much of Ellie out there on YouTube, so she is keeping her mouth shut. Everyone else involved holds all the cards for this one.

This new obsession with the afterlife and reincarnation isn't what is important. Making sure that her daughter has all her schoolwork done, as when kids are expelled they are still expected to do the schoolwork that they would have done at school. It is not about acting tough on Tik Tok or being a brat to your mother when out for a walk when she should be at home doing schoolwork.

The school meeting is tomorrow. Time to face up to the powers that be. It would be interesting to be a fly on that office wall and hear the real truth.

Karma is a big part of reincarnation. The only souls waiting for Leasa will be her mother and everyone else she has taken advantage, treated badly, of or spoken badly about. You don't need to be "near dead" for karma to act, and it seems it may have caught up with you.

French ballerina because she likes France! On the Titanic! The only ballerina that Wilkes reminds me of is the ones in the Disney animation, Fantasia. This obsession will last as long as writing the Fibro book or buying a camper van.

• Haha
  • Heart

westcoaster

Just a quick note to say that I am around and enjoying the posts. I've been ill and working on getting better. I am really disgusted with the manner in which Wilkes is labeling her daughter with a mental illness. The only one causing the anxiety and anger is Wilkes. I am also disgusted with the way Wilkes dressed her daughter. It is bad enough with the amount of time she spends filming the girl from behind. And now with a short skirt and thigh-high boots. If this woman worked at looking at inappropriate photos of youngsters she enjoyed it and it did not cause PTSD or she wouldn't film her own child in "hooker" attire. What kind of audience is she seeking. Is this a ploy to show her channel is not for children? I doubt she has prepared for COPPA other than changing the name of the channel and putting that santa photo of herself. I hope she faces those big fines. Goodbye to whatever is left of her lump sum. One year of selfish indulgence.

Still we see back-handed comments about BB's dad. Parental alienation 101 and one day BB will break free from her mother's guilt trips and realize all that she has lost because she doesn't want to upset mom. Just because BB has Wilkes DNA does not mean she has to follow in mom's steps to be a LOSER. She also has 50% dad's DNA. From what we have seen and read about him he is a WINNER. This is what gets under Wilkes skin.

So BB doesn't want to spend 2 nights at her dads because of the anxiety. More like, "oh BB you are my crutch I will be all alone at new years I might as well listen to the after death podcast because you never know with my health issues, if only you could stay with me one night to celebrate all the money I have spent on you this last year, but no go to your dad's while the family judges you and your best friends"

LOL I have plenty of more to say but will leave it at that. From now on I am referring to Wilkes as THAT VILE VLOGGER.

• Heart

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Oh good god ! She wants them to go and visit 'poor' people in hospital after christmas lunch. Imagine being ill and having her and the pouty child turn up at your bedside like a budget version of fkin Lady Bountiful.
And talking like the dogs. If it was me in the hospital they visited I would tell the nurses I don’t know what drugs they gave me but I had the most horrible nightmare. Please don’t give them to me again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

karenjet

VIP Member
But everyone’s jealous of her! I must admit I do miss her tattle rants
Oh yeah, tons to be jealous of 🙄🙄
A nasty old hag who nobody likes, even her own family. The child she’s reared for 14 years talks to her like dirt. Her house that I can just about smell from across the Irish Sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10