That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the hill windy chat. When is she going to learn that no one hears her properly with the wind?
Ellie must be back in school because she talks about Ellie's friend buying a bucket of aldi chocolate, saying how lovely Wilkes is as a mother figure. Then she says this girl is the bad influence on Ellie, "different backgrounds" this other girl is has reason apparently to be trouble but "BB" doesn't.

Pompous arrogant witch. You can have everything given to you in life and still be a poisonous character. Money doesn't buy morals, manners and personalities 🙄

She's also got an infection on her eyebrows and trying to hide it with eye makeup.View attachment 64740
How do you get an infection in your eyebrows?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh beautiful to hear about Leasa's puss filled eyebrows! She looked rather a lot like widow twanky with her new makeup look. Back to the usual, she can never just praise anyone without following it up with something negative!
Infected hair follicles, over plucking, dirty brushes/make up.
Sharing a bath with your dog maybe? :sick::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf look at that eye makeup 👀
The makeup is to (quoting Wilkes) crusty impetigo eyes. As usual TMI. :sick:

Oh beautiful to hear about Leasa's puss filled eyebrows! She looked rather a lot like widow twanky with her new makeup look. Back to the usual, she can never just praise anyone without following it up with something negative!

Sharing a bath with your dog maybe? :sick::LOL:
Yes, she said you have to praise those great teachers - then adds a big BUT they are few and far between. Never mind blaming the young gift giver a troublemaker influencing Ellie because she was brought up differently than Ellie. I call BS on that 'Best mum" story. No friend of Ellie is ready to give Wilkes the mother of the year award.

How do you get an infection in your eyebrows?
KARMA for showing off her posh makeup advent calendar. Vanity, Wilko, karma just keeps coming for her. Hey Wilko, this is a preview for the afterlife that you are so into. You can't find happiness in the thousands of dollars of crap and vacations you have taken this year. We could have told you that a year ago. In fact, we did! This is why Christmas is such a letdown, after all gifts are just more stuff in a house full of the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder has Mrs Moneybags donated anything to the food bank this Christmas. You would hope so seeing as she was at the point of considering using one herself! Even though she was on a full police wage with no rent or mortgage to pay!

Somehow, I doubt it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder has Mrs Moneybags donated anything to the food bank this Christmas. You would hope so seeing as she was at the point of considering using one herself! Even though she was on a full police wage with no rent or mortgage to pay!

Somehow, I doubt it.
I doubt she's gifted the Bearfam who have stayed by her side and been a constant support to her over the last 18 months. Cherie and Jo? They gave her so much and rescued her in France.
Charity begins at home with Wilkes. The Moody witch Fund comes first.

Reactions: 9
I doubt she's gifted the Bearfam who have stayed by her side and been a constant support to her over the last 18 months. Cherie and Jo? They gave her so much and rescued her in France.
Charity begins at home with Wilkes. The Moody witch Fund comes first.
The only thing I can remember her offering is an autographed photo of her and BB - in exchange for BB's birthday cards. I doubt if this ever happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
The only thing I can remember her offering is an autographed photo of her and BB - in exchange for BB's birthday cards. I doubt if this ever happened.
That still makes me laugh! What would they do with it? Does she think they’ll frame it and have it on the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leasa only seems to only think of herself and Ellie and she'll probably spend her christmas feeling sorry for herself and comparing how little she perceives she has with other people, instead of acknowledging the people that she does have in her life and how lucky she is. I'm sorry but if you take no time to care and think of others, you can't expect people to do the same for you. Her whole outlook on life would change if she stopped being so inwardly focused for five minutes. So many people have reached out to her throughout the year, its all documented on the vlogs and there are plenty of people that she could give back too this Christmas, even if she just sent out a few cards. If she really wanted to get into the christmas spirit she could hand make the cards, put her photograph of the robin on the front, it would cost her nothing!
The best thing about Christmas is doing little things to make other people smile, she's missing the whole frikken point of Christmas/life in general and its so frustrating!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Leasa only seems to only think of herself and Ellie and she'll probably spend her christmas feeling sorry for herself and comparing how little she perceives she has with other people, instead of acknowledging the people that she does have in her life and how lucky she is. I'm sorry but if you take no time to care and think of others, you can't expect people to do the same for you. Her whole outlook on life would change if she stopped being so inwardly focused for five minutes. So many people have reached out to her throughout the year, its all documented on the vlogs and there are plenty of people that she could give back too this Christmas, even if she just sent out a few cards. If she really wanted to get into the christmas spirit she could hand make the cards, put her photograph of the robin on the front, it would cost her nothing!
The best thing about Christmas is doing little things to make other people smile, she's missing the whole frikken point of Christmas/life in general and its so frustrating!
You’re so right. She’s got nobody because of the way she treats people. She’s been rude to even her loyal subscribers in the comments too! Remember someone said they couldn’t hear her with the wind, and she replied saying she won’t bother again! 😂

How could Ellie know how to behave with the example she’s been set? Basic manners and respect are the best things you can teach a child, and her mother has none.

Leasa just has such an entitled attitude and has passed it on. Does something wrong and never owns it.

Even with the Ingham thing she was acting hard done by with the legal letter. She was an employed police officer calling someone who wasn’t charged with anything a paedophile! My cat could tell you that’s slander! I despise the Inghams, but legally it was Wilkes that was in the wrong.

Remember when she said she was taking legal action against us tattlers? As us calling her granny was a hate crime! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the hill the hounds and the heavy breathing style of vlogging she tried to instill?

I miss those Triple T Updates. This one was FANTASTIC as it lead me here where I could actually have a voice rather than be silenced and deleted in the B-Fam comments.

Isn't urinating in public against the law?
Haha she said that tattlers are the sort of people she dealt with in her job. Soooo we are all criminals. Oi wilko i will have you know i have no criminal record thanks...

In other news...

Minding my own business and the other half shouts through to me "what have you done to my phone??" i responded asking what are you on about "there's pictures on my phone of that weird wilkes woman" ohhhh i replied explaining it was just photos for tattle and they needed deleting. To which he responded "you're sick in the head, these are disgusting" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
What happened to the hill the hounds and the heavy breathing style of vlogging she tried to instill?

Haha she said that tattlers are the sort of people she dealt with in her job. Soooo we are all criminals. Oi wilko i will have you know i have no criminal record thanks...

In other news...

Minding my own business and the other half shouts through to me "what have you done to my phone??" i responded asking what are you on about "there's pictures on my phone of that weird wilkes woman" ohhhh i replied explaining it was just photos for tattle and they needed deleting. To which he responded "you're sick in the head, these are disgusting" 😂
And that is why I like you.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'She's not a child expert'...her words... F**k me I thought she was an expert in everything!

Again she is going into personal details of the other young girl and then of Ellie's periods... God if I was one of those teenage girls I would be devastated.

OMG and now she wants to do an Agony Aunt channel... smh🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OMG and now she wants to do an Agony Aunt channel... smh🤦‍♀️
😱 can see it now
‘Dear leasa, I’m having a lot of trouble with _____’

‘you call that a problem? I’ve had twice that problem and six more all at once. Here let me list them for you and tell you exactly why everything was someone else’s fault.
Hope that helps.
Look after yourself and others (ie, send something to my P.O. Box)
Leasa’

• Haha
😱 can see it now
‘Dear leasa, I’m having a lot of trouble with _____’

‘you call that a problem? I’ve had twice that problem and six more all at once. Here let me list them for you and tell you exactly why everything was someone else’s fault.
Hope that helps.
Look after yourself and others (ie, send something to my P.O. Box)
Leasa’
If I could I’d give you the award for funniest tattler! You honestly make me laugh out loud and not many people do these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.