Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbabe

Yes you can work and get pip depends really on the asscer but she said she dont claim benifits but has blue badge not sure how that one happens I think she's on about income support or esa
You can apply for a blue badge without having any benefits, you just have to have medical records and be seen by an independent doctor.

Hot hot

VIP Member
About to watch it, had to come here to say ive just realised...im pleased she has a new intro as she edited that last one terribly and the part that said "the willlllkes familyyyyy" was always so loud compared to everything else

As if the dental assistant was cringing at the injections. Stooopid woman

I was saying the other day she reminds me of the come outside woman. And now shes wearing her hair like her! It added about 20 years onto her. Maybe the beach babe look was for her afterall

Im no photographer but does anyone know what on eartb is happening when she starts shouting keep still and i cant keep still whilst the camera goes up down up down wildly when zoomed into something. It seems put on but maybe its something im unaware of
I dread to think

SLawson98

On the most recent vlog she shows her ticket...they have Encore Seats.

And what an absolutely boring vlog... walking through hotel corridor.. standing in queue to get in O2, and Uber journey back to the station.. why does she bother.
When I bought VIP tickets at the Greenwich 02 I didn't really understand what they were. It wasn't until the band came on and everybody stood up, so I would spend all evening looking at the back of a tall man in front of me, and the awful jobsworth staff wouldn't lef me stand slightly in the aisle to have a better view, that I realised I would have had a better view somewhere else. Also you have a pressure to keep dancing and I hate dancing, but would look stupid with not dancing as you can't sit down. Their view of Little Mix looks too good to be the standing area at the front, as you're looking up, but they were looking down.
I thought was unusual to get a taxi, as there's an underground station a few meters from the 02 entrance.