That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to listen to all sorts of music when I was a teen, went through a heavy metal phase just to annoy my dad, but the amount of swearing in some of these tiktok songs is ridiculous! Jacks face when Archie was pulling his ear :(
I do feel really sorry for Ellie's dad, imagine being tied to someone like Wilkes, trying to be good parent and having her undermine you at every turn, must be a waking nightmare. The fact that Leasa says at one point that she told Ellie the way forward (with regards to her dad) was total honesty, implying that there have been times in which she has condoned dishonesty, just says it all really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is a horrible dog owner. She let Archie bite Jack’s ear until his head went sideways. Then had the nerve to laugh about it. I wish someone would pull her ear til her head snaps back. What a freakin witch she is. Ellie and the tick tok, it might not be so bad if she were any good at it. She is not which makes it all the more cringe worthy. I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hey Wacky take your dogs to a groomer. Any chance the water she used after the muddy walk was warm. Nope didn’t think so.
I think Elle is at an embarassing age we all went through that we're glad isn't posted online. I think children just in their teens are at a vulnerable age and should be left in private to grow up and experiment with life.

Don't know who needs more of a life, her filming washing dogs paws, or me watching it. Then again you never know when she will come out with a gem that we can laugh at on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She is a horrible dog owner. She let Archie bite Jack’s ear until his head went sideways. Then had the nerve to laugh about it. I wish someone would pull her ear til her head snaps back. What a freakin witch she is. Ellie and the tick tok, it might not be so bad if she were any good at it. She is not which makes it all the more cringe worthy. I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hey Wacky take your dogs to a groomer. Any chance the water she used after the muddy walk was warm. Nope didn’t think so.
I think the water was probably warm, steam was coming off of it when she threw it over the path, plus I can't see her putting her hands in cold water to clean the dogs.

Reactions: 1
Why oh why does she let the dogs drink out discusting muddy puddles im suprized dogs are still alive bet they got worms my heart sinks every time weres the water bottle she got for them you discusting dog owner
Oops my dog does that sometimes!

I froze all over just hoping and praying she go face first oh boy i would laughed so much I was so hoping

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I froze all over just hoping and praying she go face first oh boy i would laughed so much I was so hoping
I'm glad it wasn't just me. Every time she took a teetering step on her trotters I was willing her to face plant in the mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg yes waiting for that day wilko wibble wobbled face down in mud😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It would go with her aesthetic perfectly, a face full of mud! Can just picture her now, egg stains on one of her many flattering disney tees, an out of place £300 coat, face caked in mud yelling "Get out of my swamp" to the teenagers on dirt bikes!
Surprised there isn't a whole bunch of conspiracy theorists camped up on that hill trying to catch a glimpse of the Weymouth ogre...

• Haha
Just a quick note to say that I am around and enjoying the posts. I've been ill and working on getting better. I am really disgusted with the manner in which Wilkes is labeling her daughter with a mental illness. The only one causing the anxiety and anger is Wilkes. I am also disgusted with the way Wilkes dressed her daughter. It is bad enough with the amount of time she spends filming the girl from behind. And now with a short skirt and thigh-high boots. If this woman worked at looking at inappropriate photos of youngsters she enjoyed it and it did not cause PTSD or she wouldn't film her own child in "hooker" attire. What kind of audience is she seeking. Is this a ploy to show her channel is not for children? I doubt she has prepared for COPPA other than changing the name of the channel and putting that santa photo of herself. I hope she faces those big fines. Goodbye to whatever is left of her lump sum. One year of selfish indulgence.

Still we see back-handed comments about BB's dad. Parental alienation 101 and one day BB will break free from her mother's guilt trips and realize all that she has lost because she doesn't want to upset mom. Just because BB has Wilkes DNA does not mean she has to follow in mom's steps to be a LOSER. She also has 50% dad's DNA. From what we have seen and read about him he is a WINNER. This is what gets under Wilkes skin.

So BB doesn't want to spend 2 nights at her dads because of the anxiety. More like, "oh BB you are my crutch I will be all alone at new years I might as well listen to the after death podcast because you never know with my health issues, if only you could stay with me one night to celebrate all the money I have spent on you this last year, but no go to your dad's while the family judges you and your best friends"

LOL I have plenty of more to say but will leave it at that. From now on I am referring to Wilkes as THAT VILE VLOGGER.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a quick note to say that I am around and enjoying the posts. I've been ill and working on getting better. I am really disgusted with the manner in which Wilkes is labeling her daughter with a mental illness. The only one causing the anxiety and anger is Wilkes. I am also disgusted with the way Wilkes dressed her daughter. It is bad enough with the amount of time she spends filming the girl from behind. And now with a short skirt and thigh-high boots. If this woman worked at looking at inappropriate photos of youngsters she enjoyed it and it did not cause PTSD or she wouldn't film her own child in "hooker" attire. What kind of audience is she seeking. Is this a ploy to show her channel is not for children? I doubt she has prepared for COPPA other than changing the name of the channel and putting that santa photo of herself. I hope she faces those big fines. Goodbye to whatever is left of her lump sum. One year of selfish indulgence.

Still we see back-handed comments about BB's dad. Parental alienation 101 and one day BB will break free from her mother's guilt trips and realize all that she has lost because she doesn't want to upset mom. Just because BB has Wilkes DNA does not mean she has to follow in mom's steps to be a LOSER. She also has 50% dad's DNA. From what we have seen and read about him he is a WINNER. This is what gets under Wilkes skin.

So BB doesn't want to spend 2 nights at her dads because of the anxiety. More like, "oh BB you are my crutch I will be all alone at new years I might as well listen to the after death podcast because you never know with my health issues, if only you could stay with me one night to celebrate all the money I have spent on you this last year, but no go to your dad's while the family judges you and your best friends"

LOL I have plenty of more to say but will leave it at that. From now on I am referring to Wilkes as THAT VILE VLOGGER.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww No Westcoaster
I hope you get better soon ❤ xx

Reactions: 2

Lovely to see your about and to hear some of your input. Do get better soon.

I wonder what Wilkes is doing right now

One more thing. The VILE VLOGGER saying that from now on honesty is the best policy? Let's be honest, a child is not excluded from school for a week while she is a top student because her "friends" are bad. It is more like the anger problem TVV mentioned.

Also, my husband noted how quickly TVV is going downhill, she is becoming so bizarre.

Wilkes is likely jealously resenting that BB has a loving family to spend NYE with and wallowing in her near-death podcasts.

I do hope she shares her Forest Holiday though, they are always entertaining. It is that karma factor again o_O

• Haha

Hope you feel better soon ❤
Yes I also think that Leasa subconsciously or not doesn't really care about whether Ellie does well or not. If Ellie was to do well in school potentially even go to uni I think Leasa would be resentful of her, Wilkes is horrendously jealous and I wouldn't put it past her to be jealous of her own daughters successes as well. I can see her subtly sabotaging Ellie and allowing Ellie to make every excuse in the world to not achieve her full potential, which is really sad.

I couldn't quite believe how she spoke about those kids on the dirt bikes. They did nothing to her in fact they stopped to let the dogs past

• Heart

She is either passed out or playing wet and wild with the dogs. 🤢🤮
Ok I will shut up now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.