That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is surprising how quiet things have become regarding the ongoing school battle. Almost two years later and the common denominator is E's behaviour. She is usually happy to rant about how unfair the school is. And giving the usual digs to baby daddy.

Reactions: 4
It is surprising how quiet things have become regarding the ongoing school battle. Almost two years later and the common denominator is E's behaviour. She is usually happy to rant about how unfair the school is. And giving the usual digs to baby daddy.
I'm presuming that E has done something that can't be blamed on anyone else and so Wilkes will keep quiet about it. Normally she would of told everyone all about it by now. Or maybe E's Dad has told her to keep her gob shut and she's listened for a change.

Reactions: 6
We will probably get a weekend vlog and a brief account but no full explanation.
No doubt her version of events will include she doesn't believe Ellie to be at fault but HE has said....then the spin to get the bear Fam to say oh poor Leasa he shouldn't/can't say things like that when you're so ill 🙄

Reactions: 7
We will probably get a weekend vlog and a brief account but no full explanation.
No doubt her version of events will include she doesn't believe Ellie to be at fault but HE has said....then the spin to get the bear Fam to say oh poor Leasa he shouldn't/can't say things like that when you're so ill 🙄
You make out she's predictable or something, 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New vlog up … near death experiences.... she has been watching/listening to near death exp... she has always believed she was a French Ballet Dancer on the Titanic when it went down... o_O🍷….. and people she has told before thought she was a loony...
Life event's can't be disclosed at the moment, and things in her life where or when they will be going.. and we maybe in for a new adventure very soon.... in other words this vlog is as CRAP as all her other vlogs ..

• Haha
New vlog up … near death experiences.... she has been watching/listening to near death exp... she has always believed she was a French Ballet Dancer on the Titanic when it went down... o_O🍷….. and people she has told before thought she was a loony...
Life event's can't be disclosed at the moment, and things in her life where or when they will be going.. and we maybe in for a new adventure very soon.... in other words this vlog is as CRAP as all her other vlogs ..
You have to be kidding me 🤣

New adventure as in... She's being kicked out her home and will be made to live on the hill with her friends? (the wildlife)

• Haha
You have to be kidding me 🤣

New adventure as in... She's being kicked out her home and will be made to live on the hill with her friends? (the wildlife)
Do you know I think your right I think he has told her to get out I'm sure oh though not sure she said she might go further out

Do you know I think your right I think he has told her to get out I'm sure oh though not sure she said she might go further out
These problems with Ellie's behavior and her dad's frustrations with Leasa's parenting has gone on for at least two years, according to the YouTube video. He has a good case for taking custody. From the way that things have been developing if he or someone doesn't step in that girl's future prospects are gong to be zero. Maybe Leasa is realizing that rebelling against dad's advice may have her out on her own if Ellie lives with him and is therefore listening to him about putting so much of Ellie out there on YouTube, so she is keeping her mouth shut. Everyone else involved holds all the cards for this one.

This new obsession with the afterlife and reincarnation isn't what is important. Making sure that her daughter has all her schoolwork done, as when kids are expelled they are still expected to do the schoolwork that they would have done at school. It is not about acting tough on Tik Tok or being a brat to your mother when out for a walk when she should be at home doing schoolwork.

The school meeting is tomorrow. Time to face up to the powers that be. It would be interesting to be a fly on that office wall and hear the real truth.

Karma is a big part of reincarnation. The only souls waiting for Leasa will be her mother and everyone else she has taken advantage, treated badly, of or spoken badly about. You don't need to be "near dead" for karma to act, and it seems it may have caught up with you.

French ballerina because she likes France! On the Titanic! The only ballerina that Wilkes reminds me of is the ones in the Disney animation, Fantasia. This obsession will last as long as writing the Fibro book or buying a camper van.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These problems with Ellie's behavior and her dad's frustrations with Leasa's parenting has gone on for at least two years, according to the YouTube video. He has a good case for taking custody. From the way that things have been developing if he or someone doesn't step in that girl's future prospects are gong to be zero. Maybe Leasa is realizing that rebelling against dad's advice may have her out on her own if Ellie lives with him and is therefore listening to him about putting so much of Ellie out there on YouTube, so she is keeping her mouth shut. Everyone else involved holds all the cards for this one.

This new obsession with the afterlife and reincarnation isn't what is important. Making sure that her daughter has all her schoolwork done, as when kids are expelled they are still expected to do the schoolwork that they would have done at school. It is not about acting tough on Tik Tok or being a brat to your mother when out for a walk when she should be at home doing schoolwork.

The school meeting is tomorrow. Time to face up to the powers that be. It would be interesting to be a fly on that office wall and hear the real truth.

Karma is a big part of reincarnation. The only souls waiting for Leasa will be her mother and everyone else she has taken advantage, treated badly, of or spoken badly about. You don't need to be "near dead" for karma to act, and it seems it may have caught up with you.

French ballerina because she likes France! On the Titanic! The only ballerina that Wilkes reminds me of is the ones in the Disney animation, Fantasia. This obsession will last as long as writing the Fibro book or buying a camper van.
In this case im really hoping that if i unfortunately pass away before this meeting then i am somehow fast tracked through the reincarnation process, come back as a fly and go eavesdrop on that meeting!

Rest assured I will find a way to report back to Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
French ballerina because she likes France! On the Titanic!
I quite like Australia. Clearly because of my past life as a kangaroo. Hopping around the place, saving humans from awful scraps, eating peoples last rolo, yeah I’d say that was me. How else could you explain liking a country? 😜

Just hope that ‘ballerina’ never went to a fortune teller. ‘In your next life you’re going to be a sad, bitter, overweight woman who’ll push every family member and friend away and spend her days begging strangers to send her presents’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I quite like Australia. Clearly because of my past life as a kangaroo. Hopping around the place, saving humans from awful scraps, eating peoples last rolo, yeah I’d say that was me. How else could you explain liking a country? 😜

Just hope that ‘ballerina’ never went to a fortune teller. ‘In your next life you’re going to be a sad, bitter, overweight woman who’ll push every family member and friend away and spend her days begging strangers to send her presents’
I think in my past life I was an Italian nun. I like pasta and my favourite colour is black. It all makes sense to me now, thanks Wilco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there anyway you can send a link to the tik tok? I'm not sure if it's something that you can only access through a phone. It will be a disaster for Ellie if she is being homeschooled, even if she had the right environment at home, she has already been in mainstream education for the whole of her academic life and isn't likely to acclimatise well to being taught at home. My dad was a guitar teacher and found it very hard to teach me because there isn't the same level of concentration/self discipline when being taught by a parent, especially if you're not used to being taught by them in a formal sense, you just don't have the same respect for a parent that you have for a teacher. I think this is probably different for other families or children who have been homeschooled from the get go. Unless Leasa is paying for a private tutor I can see her getting easily tired and frustrated.
I’m sorry, but this is so ignorant. My children were in mainstream school for many years and they are now home educated (not schooled). This decision was made for many reasons, but what I will say is that they are thriving, happier than they’ve been in a long time, attending many clubs & groups and are enjoying learning much more. They’ve made many friends of all backgrounds, friends they wouldn’t have made in school. Im not saying it’s for everyone, it’s not (and how Wilkes will get on I don’t know) but I do know that mine acclimatised really quickly to home education and have made more progress in their first year than they ever achieved at school.

Please don’t make assumptions like that, they're simply not true and come across very ignorant & to be honest uneducated on the topic. People shouldn’t be making comments on subjects they clearly know nothing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, but this is so ignorant. My children were in mainstream school for many years and they are now home educated (not schooled). This decision was made for many reasons, but what I will say is that they are thriving, happier than they’ve been in a long time, attending many clubs & groups and are enjoying learning much more. They’ve made many friends of all backgrounds, friends they wouldn’t have made in school. Im not saying it’s for everyone, it’s not (and how Wilkes will get on I don’t know) but I do know that mine acclimatised really quickly to home education and have made more progress in their first year than they ever achieved at school.

Please don’t make assumptions like that, they're simply not true and come across very ignorant & to be honest uneducated on the topic. People shouldn’t be making comments on subjects they clearly know nothing about.
I know how wilkes will get on, like a train crash thats how

I think sometimes we get carried away here and what are presumptioms based on wilkes and ellies past behaviour come across as generalised assumptions about everyone. I think you have misunderstood

• Heart

I think sometimes we get carried away here and what are presumptioms based on wilkes and ellies past behaviour come across as generalised assumptions about everyone. I think you have misunderstood
I agree. I too homeschooled my children for a number of years and the comments are about the behaviour that we have seen from Wilkes and her daughter.

Not everyone has the capacity to take on homeschool as it does require plenty of commitment. It is also important that the child does have interaction with their peers. While getting together for educational and social outings is something some parents consider an important aspect, Wilkes wouldn't consider taking her dogs to puppy classes because she didn't care for people. I can't see her putting Ellie first considering the PTSD and anxiety it would cause herself. I don't see her involving herself in instruction of guidance either. She is just too ill and too busy. Not that Ellie would listen to her should Wilkes seriously involve herself.

Ellie herself is missing her friends at school and, after a week is ready to consider going back to school because she misses them.

We are discussing the content presented on social media by the Wilkes Family rather than the those who actually put positive effort into parenthood. It is frustrating to watch the manner in which Wilkes treats her child. It is sad to see her set such a bad example and never take responsibility. It is wrong for her to continuously bash the child's father and make him out to be the villain because he 'sides with' the school when he is only looking out for his daughter's educational future.

Your children are lucky that you are on their side and support their education.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh wow i'm sorry but I think you'll find I said "this may be different for other families" I actually have friends who's children are homeschooled and I am far from against it! The point I was trying to make which I think you missed is that from what i've seen of Leasa and Ellies relationship and Leasa's attitude I don't think it would work for them personally.

Last edited:

Maybe if it had been worded better 🤷🏼‍♀️ It came across as a generalised assumption, so naturally I am going to respond as it is something I feel passionate about. It is regularly depicted negatively in the media and I would suspect that it will be negatively represented by Wilkes (like several other topics I feel passionate about). I would hate to think that people would draw conclusions on home education based on what they see on her vlogs, which won’t be helped by (intentional or not) sweeping statements.

Oh wow i'm sorry but I think you'll find I said "this may be different for other families" I actually have friends who's children are homeschooled and I am far from against it! The point I was trying to make which I think you missed is that from what i've seen of Leasa and Ellies relationship and Leasa's attitude I don't think it would work for them personally.
I think you’ll find you said “I think this is probably different for other families or children who have been homeschooled from the get go.” This is a completely different context to what you’ve just suggested you said. Our children haven’t been home educated from the start, our eldest was going in to year 8 when we removed him and we know many other families who have withdrawn their children from school who also adjusted just fine. There are obviously some that don’t, we have met people who have ended up sending their children back to school because for their own personal reasons it didn’t work for them, but it can and does work for plenty of people who’s children have had several years in the school system. It’s something we feel passionate about as it is given such a bad representation in the media, so inferring that it only works for people who have home educated from the start is something I wanted to correct you on. If that wasn’t what you meant, then great, but it was what was suggested from your words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe if it had been worded better 🤷🏼‍♀️ It came across as a generalised assumption, so naturally I am going to respond as it is something I feel passionate about. It is regularly depicted negatively in the media and I would suspect that it will be negatively represented by Wilkes (like several other topics I feel passionate about). I would hate to think that people would draw conclusions on home education based on what they see on her vlogs, which won’t be helped by (intentional or not) sweeping statements.
I've had a look and it seems you just post on threads in order to be condescending. I'm sorry you misinterpreted my post, i'm well aware of what I meant and I have clarified that in my previous response. It really isn't that deep, I didn't write the original post in order to get into a debate over homeschooling or to be repeatedly berated and called ignorant. This page is about Leasa Wilkes and I was talking about homeschooling in relation to her and her situation so I really don't think I was, nor was it my intention to make "sweeping statements" I didn't realise everything I posted on here had to be perfectly articulated and understood, it's just a gossip forum...
Just to reiterate again, I am not against home schooling at all, in fact the very opposite is true, I just think Leasa will personally make a pigs ear of it.
I really hope you have a great evening, congratulations on your own successful homeschooling endeavours, I'm sure being able to teach and inspire your children and to give them a great education is very rewarding and fulfilling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New video. Predictable as always. Ellie has made poor choices in friends. She needs to make better choices. Homeschooling isn't off the table yet. Waiting to see what choices Ellie makes and they need to be better ones. School is working together regarding Ellie's anxiety.

I don't know how leaving the choices up to Ellie is going to work. I wonder more about her mom's plans in guiding her. And why, if she saw it coming from long off, did she allow it to continue? :unsure:

Then it is say no more, off to the windy hill followed by the photo books. Fast forwarded through most of it myself.

Reactions: 5
New video. Predictable as always. Ellie has made poor choices in friends. She needs to make better choices. Homeschooling isn't off the table yet. Waiting to see what choices Ellie makes and they need to be better ones. School is working together regarding Ellie's anxiety.

I don't know how leaving the choices up to Ellie is going to work. I wonder more about her mom's plans in guiding her. And why, if she saw it coming from long off, did she allow it to continue? :unsure:

Then it is say no more, off to the windy hill followed by the photo books. Fast forwarded through most of it myself.
Wonder if she was caught smoking something naughty. Possible

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.