Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thank you
I Love My Son Dearly The same as Karenjet loves her beautiful Niece and Westcoaster her Brother
It is our job to protect them the same as we would protect other family members
Tattle life Members are like family they read and offer support.
I would not normally Single anyone out But when i was suffering with Sciatica before christmas
I recieved a Message from Lemonelmo Offering to come and help me because i was struggling to keep going
She had worked out that we are not to far from each other. What a wonderful gesture though,
I will always appreciate the thoughtfulness :)
Biggest of hugs JustHereForTheAgriculture, and to all Members❤
Bless you, haha yes I'm the stalker that figures out where people live 🤣👀

The irony of folk here being brought together by a dog bath sharing, nipple hanging, facial mole erupting misery guts is really quite interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I wonder has Mrs Moneybags donated anything to the food bank this Christmas. You would hope so seeing as she was at the point of considering using one herself! Even though she was on a full police wage with no rent or mortgage to pay!

Somehow, I doubt it.
I doubt she's gifted the Bearfam who have stayed by her side and been a constant support to her over the last 18 months. Cherie and Jo? They gave her so much and rescued her in France.
Charity begins at home with Wilkes. The Moody Bitch Fund comes first.

westcoaster

I doubt she's gifted the Bearfam who have stayed by her side and been a constant support to her over the last 18 months. Cherie and Jo? They gave her so much and rescued her in France.
Charity begins at home with Wilkes. The Moody Bitch Fund comes first.
The only thing I can remember her offering is an autographed photo of her and BB - in exchange for BB's birthday cards. I doubt if this ever happened.

• Haha
  • Wow

karenjet

VIP Member
Fuck that dog voice makes me feel nauseous. How does she not know how offensive that is? It’s the standard voice people use to make fun of people with learning disabilities. Usually accompanied by this face, which coincidentally she used in a thumbnail!

C223E45B-355A-4E5D-9C62-3C115106DD57.png

Along with what she calls her blue badge . . . .

Don’t police have some kind of political correctness training? Leasa must have called in sick that day . . . .

• Angry

Hot hot

VIP Member
Happy christmas everyone well as far as I know she didnt go to the hospital for visits think she was more interested in filming her boobs again and thinking family are weird cause they dressed the same always have to have that dig and taken dogs to vets in new year sure you will dont u teach your daughter manners state the front room no respect and I hope her dad gave her hell

Circlish

VIP Member
I'm still fairly new to this Wilkes woman. Just looked at the Morning Sing Off vlog mentioned and OMG she's not quite right, is she? 🤣
Her house is FILTHY. Has she no pride in her home? Paint peeling off woodwork, curtain hooks hanging loose, grimy smudges on her carpet - and just piles of SHITE everywhere. I'd actually go mental surrounded by all that clutter and dirt 😥😥😥
And the way she ended the vlog, driving down the road, filming some random lady minding her own business, and chirps up, "That's a fat woman. Like me."
No need, you daft old boot. Whyyyyyy?

• Haha
OMG and now she wants to do an Agony Aunt channel... smh🤦‍♀️
😱 can see it now
‘Dear leasa, I’m having a lot of trouble with _____’

‘you call that a problem? I’ve had twice that problem and six more all at once. Here let me list them for you and tell you exactly why everything was someone else’s fault.
Hope that helps.
Look after yourself and others (ie, send something to my P.O. Box)
Leasa’

• Haha

SLawson98

I never said anything against her daughter. If anything I was concerned for her daughter, as felt awful her mother was posting her private life for the world to see, and I was worried how that would affect her life.
I always hoped she would stop making videos of her daughter and telling everybody online the problems of her daughter who's still emotionally developing, but Leasa Wilkes seemed too addicted to vlogging and posting videos, trying to create rifts with her daughter and her father, than seeming concerned about helping her daughter with her problems. I agree with Otis, that her daughter's wellbeing comes second to her mother's dramas online.

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
She admitted she felt lonely without vlogging. Maybe if she was nicer to people and more accepting to differing opinions she would have more real life friends around her.
She's said before that she doesn't have any female friends. Maybe she should get off you tube and start working on her people skills, maybe a bit of voluntary work with the homeless might make her a bit less arrogant and a bit more humble.

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I disagree. I think he’s controlling. Punishing Ellie in the way he has for something bloody minor is disgusting. It reminds me of when she wasn’t allowed even 1 day off sick otherwise he would exclude her from the family holiday to center parcs. 🤬 I personally am not surprised Ellie is going off the rails with the way BOTH of her parents behave. I think they are both similar in many ways. I think so many on here hate Wilkes so much you can’t see & read through the lines that the dad is a twat too. I feel sorry for Ellie.

I think you're set on defending Wilkes and missing that most of us have said while the Dad appears to have gone to the extreme with banning of party we are only hearing 1 side. Wilkes freely contradicts and shows her petty nature so it's very easy to say she's making sure she retells her side in a way that will get the bearfam reacting with disgust. That's not being a hater it's pointing out behavioural observations others aren't seeing.
Also the Dad said about a holiday if good attendance because Ellie was having frequent random days off so he was encouraging her. It was Ellie that wanted to get 100% and Wilkes used that as another bad father rant. She even showed texts where he said if she genuinely ill that was ok, he didn't want bad habits happening. I remember it because Wilkes had his name saved as something sarcastic.

karenjet

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂

I was in stitches! What is it with vlogging families and these cringy new intros!? First Family Fizz and now granny wilkes!

She didn’t vlog as she doesn’t want all her videos to be the same? Say what now? Your videos have been the same since day 1!

Walk up the hill
Walk up the hill
Walk up the hill
Oh, a bird! (That anyone in the uk can look out their window and see!)
Walk up the hill
Sit on the sofa moaning with a glass of alcohol on the table behind!

I think that pretty much sums up every video on the channel!

Did I hear correctly when she said usually her energy is 0??She walks 3 fucking dogs twice a day! You show us what you do in a day and itdoesn’t look like you’re lacking in energy to me - except when it comes to tidying up that shit tip of a house!

For someone with chronic pain and fatigue I find it very strange that not a single time have we seen a vlog with her saying “my x, y, and z are killing me today and I can’t get out of bed” Which is a very regular occurrence for people with that condition, in my experience and with other people I know.

It’s not as if she has a baby that needs feeding and changing.I have twins BB’s age and they’re pretty much self-sufficient. They have no problem getting themselves ready and off to school. Feeding pets and doing littertrays If I’m having a bad day. They can wash their own uniforms and my youngest will make dinner for us all if needs be!

From what I gather a lot of her following have chronic pain. I can’t believe they’re not doubting Wilkes.

• Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
For someone who claims to be so disabled that she needs a blue badge, that was a very long walk!
I thought that myself. I’m having a bad fibro week and I’m laid here waiting on painkillers kicking in so I can get downstairs. She’s a true medical miracle.

• Sad

polarbabe

Fuck that dog voice makes me feel nauseous. How does she not know how offensive that is? It’s the standard voice people use to make fun of people with learning disabilities. Usually accompanied by this face, which coincidentally she used in a thumbnail!

View attachment 60714

Along with what she calls her blue badge . . . .

Don’t police have some kind of political correctness training? Leasa must have called in sick that day . . . .

Totally agree with you.. I fast forward when she does that voice. Can't stand to listen to her, turns my stomach.

😂😂😂 so much for her new upmarket following.
The hillbilly music in the background makes it perfect.
Like the first draft of the title sequence to Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Why did she have to introduce them all twice? Is she afraid her hoards if new followers will need a recap of who everyone is to fully understand the well thought out themes of her vlogs?

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
What happened to the hill the hounds and the heavy breathing style of vlogging she tried to instill?

I miss those Triple T Updates. This one was FANTASTIC as it lead me here where I could actually have a voice rather than be silenced and deleted in the B-Fam comments.

Isn't urinating in public against the law?
Haha she said that tattlers are the sort of people she dealt with in her job. Soooo we are all criminals. Oi wilko i will have you know i have no criminal record thanks...

In other news...

Minding my own business and the other half shouts through to me "what have you done to my phone??" i responded asking what are you on about "there's pictures on my phone of that weird wilkes woman" ohhhh i replied explaining it was just photos for tattle and they needed deleting. To which he responded "you're sick in the head, these are disgusting" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

westcoaster

Wow. Today was an interesting turn of events. Ellie didn't look too upset, on the other hand The Wicked Woman was ready to run and hide in her someday wood shack.

I sure would like to know the real story. The truth. And That Wicked Woman puts it all out there to give people the ammunition to talk about her. And Ellie. How many times has it been discussed on this forum of the possible damage she continues to place towards her daughter. She only has herself to blame.

I wonder how long she is going to string her BearFam along on this pity party train.

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
Oh good god ! She wants them to go and visit 'poor' people in hospital after christmas lunch. Imagine being ill and having her and the pouty child turn up at your bedside like a budget version of fkin Lady Bountiful.

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I can't stop laughing and i shouldn't because its not funny. Poor old lynne from portmouth. They said "lynne from portsmouth always spoils us" then proceed to greedily look inside the box. The sound of disappointment in wilkos voice when she looks at the gift receipt and whispers "ohhhh its for £20" 😂😂

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
I thought that myself. I’m having a bad fibro week and I’m laid here waiting on painkillers kicking in so I can get downstairs. She’s a true medical miracle.
I know, it's like a modern day miracle. When she pointed into the distance and said she just had to go across a field, through the woods and down another field, I couldn't believe It!!