That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to say when she was talking about trainers she kept saying van instead of vans and it was doing my head in. Maybe im uneducated and van is the true pronounciation but regardless it wound me up

Reactions: 5
I am going to start complying a list of question/problems to ask ole aunty.

Dear aunty: I don’t have a lot of money and am trying to train my puppy to use pads. Do you think it is ok to turn them over to reuse once he has filled the first side?
Signed My broke ass life.

• Haha
Does anyone know what Ellie did to be excluded from school? It sounds pretty serious if she's not allowed out of the classroom at lunchtime and isn't allowed to have privacy when using the toilets ? Who's this friend? Is It the same one they took on holiday to France ?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Ellie did to be excluded from school? It sounds pretty serious if she's not allowed out of the classroom at lunchtime and isn't allowed to have privacy when using the toilets ? Who's this friend? Is It the same one they took on holiday to France ?
I think she was potentially caught smoking or maybe skipping lessons/bunking off, could be wrong. I don't think it was the same girl they brought on holiday as when Leasa was talking about the trainers she said something along the lines of "when we brought Ellie's other friend to france we treated her to some trainers."

Reactions: 3
I think she was potentially caught smoking or maybe skipping lessons/bunking off, could be wrong. I don't think it was the same girl they brought on holiday as when Leasa was talking about the trainers she said something along the lines of "when we brought Ellie's other friend to france we treated her to some trainers."
I'm thinking caught smoking too, perhaps in the toilets.

If it was just in on the school grounds i doubt as big a fuss would have been made as lets face is most teenagers try it atleaat to be "cool". So they couldnt be excluding them all. So if that was the case i'd say in the building somewhere, thats a big fire hazard.

I'm thinking caught smoking too, perhaps in the toilets.

If it was just in on the school grounds i doubt as big a fuss would have been made as lets face is most teenagers try it atleaat to be "cool". So they couldnt be excluding them all. So if that was the case i'd say in the building somewhere, thats a big fire hazard.
I don't think having a crafty smoke warrants excluding her, most of us did it at one time or another. I'm not surprised she's pushing boundaries, she doesn't have any at home. I'm sure she'll be delighted that her mother has just broadcast the details of her period problems all over the internet.

Meant to say when she was talking about trainers she kept saying van instead of vans and it was doing my head in. Maybe im uneducated and van is the true pronounciation but regardless it wound me up
As far as I am aware it is 'Vans'.

Dear Anti
I am hoping to foster a child who is desperate for me to be her mum
I live in a well Hinched house in Dorset and use puppy pads at all times to protect the filthy stains on my carpets.
I do have a drink problem but i am well able to cook a nutritious meal in 3 mins 30 seconds category 800
The child will be well stimulated When i go for My daily treks up my very own Hill.
Talking to the Flora and fauna as i go. I promise to educate Important issues like not wasting recources
I mean what is wrong with sharing my bath with my pooches i thought that was a very normal thing to do.
Sadly those bloody Tattlers dont agree
Anyway Anti, have you any advice on how you think Social services with view me
I cannot see any problems being the people person i am and having a good selection of life skills
Yours Sincerly
Teddybear1958 :ROFLMAO:

PS
I have so much empathy and compassion That i qualified for an S Badge
widely known as the Disabled Blue Badge
Again those damn meddling Tattlers say i dont merit one
But they can jog on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think having a crafty smoke warrants excluding her, most of us did it at one time or another. I'm not surprised she's pushing boundaries, she doesn't have any at home. I'm sure she'll be delighted that her mother has just broadcast the details of her period problems all over the internet.
I guess it would depend on any events that followed the smoking and whwre the amoking took place. Wether any damage was caused etc. God knows what she did i doubt we will ever know.

I imagine Ellie must be either run out of chances maybe abusing staff or her peers or causing damage to the school building or ground's, she shows no respect gets attention for acting like a baby and seems last and disrespectful, the worrying thing is she not a young child but a young adult and as learnt respect or boundary's.

Reactions: 4
I imagine Ellie must be either run out of chances maybe abusing staff or her peers or causing damage to the school building or ground's, she shows no respect gets attention for acting like a baby and seems last and disrespectful, the worrying thing is she not a young child but a young adult and as learnt respect or boundary's.
She’s not a young child, but at just turned 14 hardly a young adult either. She’s a teenager.

Dear Anti
I am hoping to foster a child who is desperate for me to be her mum
I live in a well Hinched house in Dorset and use puppy pads at all times to protect the filthy stains on my carpets.
I do have a drink problem but i am well able to cook a nutritious meal in 3 mins 30 seconds category 800
The child will be well stimulated When i go for My daily treks up my very own Hill.
Talking to the Flora and fauna as i go. I promise to educate Important issues like not wasting recources
I mean what is wrong with sharing my bath with my pooches i thought that was a very normal thing to do.
Sadly those bloody Tattlers dont agree
Anyway Anti, have you any advice on how you think Social services with view me
I cannot see any problems being the people person i am and having a good selection of life skills
Yours Sincerly
Teddybear1958 :ROFLMAO:

PS
I have so much empathy and compassion That i qualified for an S Badge
widely known as the Disabled Blue Badge
Again those damn meddling Tattlers say i dont merit one
But they can jog on.
So funny... and all I can think of is you have just made her sound like Bilbo Baggins. haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but Wilkes wouldn't look after another person for the right reasons. She'll have seen fostering can pay. Foster Carers in my area (especially agency ones not council) are well paid. My neighbour recently became one and weekly allowance is £475 for 1 child. She hasn't considered the hard work it can be, 2 teens, hormones, fall outs, struggles to settle, behavioural issues, ensuring no favouritism to own child isn't shown etc. Wilkes isn't capable of dealing with 1 child and 3 dogs without complaining how hard life is on her fibro ridden body.

Reactions: 8
Im only a few minutes into the latest vlog, Ellie seemed so disrespectful pulling a face at the card and going "Thats a lot of writing" and then rolling her eyes! Then when Leasa has a look at the card she makes a nasty comment. No manners in that family at all, i'm not sure whether its purely a lack of social intelligence and Leasa genuinely doesn't realise how awfully rude her and Ellie are, honestly just can't wrap my head why you wouldn't even bother pulling your child up on their manners! Just embarrassing for both of them.

Reactions: 9
Whys there a tub on butter upside down on the floor at the beginning.

Archie is sat crying at the front door and grubby granny says "is there something you wanted chunk?" yes, maybe he has toilet trained himself and wants out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im only a few minutes into the latest vlog, Ellie seemed so disrespectful pulling a face at the card and going "Thats a lot of writing" and then rolling her eyes! Then when Leasa has a look at the card she makes a nasty comment. No manners in that family at all, i'm not sure whether its purely a lack of social intelligence and Leasa genuinely doesn't realise how awfully rude her and Ellie are, honestly just can't wrap my head why you wouldn't even bother pulling your child up on their manners! Just embarrassing for both of them.
I thought the same. It was very rude the way she was reading the card.

If you don’t appreciate the card at least act like you do and pretend you have some manners!

• Heart
Where do I even begin with today’s offering. Ellie opening a card expecting a gift to fall out. The poor dog at the door wanting to go out. Please tell me I didn’t hear Wacky say she hopes the person falls off the motorbike. Ellie stubs her toe in the beauty room. I thought she was in a storage closet, not a beauty room. The state of Wacky’s bedroom. Dirty pee pad on floor upstairs 🤢 Ellie and her mush mouth talk, I have complained about it before and someone said she suffers from anxiety. Fair enough so do I, but I changed my mind when I heard her annunciation in her tick tock. And the icing on the cake was jack sitting on her brand new Christmas dress😂👏🏼 Sorry Wacky but if you hung it up when you brought it home the poor dog wouldn’t have been able to sit on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.