That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I even begin with today’s offering. Ellie opening a card expecting a gift to fall out. The poor dog at the door wanting to go out. Please tell me I didn’t hear Wacky say she hopes the person falls off the motorbike. Ellie stubs her toe in the beauty room. I thought she was in a storage closet, not a beauty room. The state of Wacky’s bedroom. Dirty pee pad on floor upstairs 🤢 Ellie and her mush mouth talk, I have complained about it before and someone said she suffers from anxiety. Fair enough so do I, but I changed my mind when I heard her annunciation in her tick tock. And the icing on the cake was jack sitting on her brand new Christmas dress😂👏🏼 Sorry Wacky but if you hung it up when you brought it home the poor dog wouldn’t have been able to sit on it.
I freaked when she started screaming at jack and pulling him off the dress, I know you do need to discipline pets but he literally wouldn't have even been aware that he was sitting on her frock, maybe its to do with past trauma but I can't stand it when people shout, and her voice is loud enough as it is! The way Ellie speaks generally is irritating, her and Leasa both switch between grumpy stroppy voices and baby voices and their enunciation is terrible (I know it depends on where you live and some people struggle with dyslexia but I live 45 mins away and its not a regional thing, just pure laziness when speaking (I know thats really pernickety of me but `I find it so irritating)

Reactions: 3
Ohhh no I've only just noticed our title has been removed.

Shame.

Oh well, wilkes would have seen it that's all that matters 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ellie seems to be regressing, she acts about 10 with her baby voices and face pulling and stupid dancing at the car showroom.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Wilkes last two offerings and came on here with a list of issues from it to see most have already been said 😂😂

Ellie was so bratty reading that card with that sarcastic ‘whatever that is’ when she didn’t know what a ruby cavalier was. Talking with such a nasty tone.
Had to laugh at know-it-all dog whisperer Wilkes trying to sound like she was in the know saying ‘youknow King Charles cavalier dogs, well there’s lots of different cavaliers’
News flash genius, cavalier King Charles is one breed, ruby refers to the colour 🤦‍♀️

Wilkes needing to get back soon so she was going to hurry up and down the hill. I didn’t know people with chronic pain could just summon the ability to hurry up with activities they struggle with when it suited. Handy that.

‘Hope you fall off’ to the man on the motorbike that was no where near her. I know she’s said stuff like that before but it genuinely shocks me how anyone could be that spiteful and nasty. I bet if he had come off his bike she’d be grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the day.

The anger in her voice shouting at jack 😡

Reactions: 8
Just watched Wilkes last two offerings and came on here with a list of issues from it to see most have already been said 😂😂

Ellie was so bratty reading that card with that sarcastic ‘whatever that is’ when she didn’t know what a ruby cavalier was. Talking with such a nasty tone.
Had to laugh at know-it-all dog whisperer Wilkes trying to sound like she was in the know saying ‘youknow King Charles cavalier dogs, well there’s lots of different cavaliers’
News flash genius, cavalier King Charles is one breed, ruby refers to the colour 🤦‍♀️

Wilkes needing to get back soon so she was going to hurry up and down the hill. I didn’t know people with chronic pain could just summon the ability to hurry up with activities they struggle with when it suited. Handy that.

‘Hope you fall off’ to the man on the motorbike that was no where near her. I know she’s said stuff like that before but it genuinely shocks me how anyone could be that spiteful and nasty. I bet if he had come off his bike she’d be grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the day.

The anger in her voice shouting at jack 😡
She always seems to favour Monty and Archie,poor Jack gets into trouble for rolling in mud
but he isn't allowed off his lead so not his fault,
Shorten his lead dimwit and steer him around it.😈

Found Ellie a bit cruel opening and closing the door on the puppy, almost teasing him!

Reactions: 5
Then Leasa shouting at the dog for sitting on her Christmas dress! Perhaps if it wasnt on the floor, the dog wouldn't have sat on it! Dogs don't stand a chance!

Had to go rewatch the flapping udders and the bath with the dog. For anyone that wishes to relive it or might have missed it its from 15 minutes 30 seconds onwards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Had to go rewatch the flapping udders and the bath with the dog. For anyone that wishes to relive it or might have missed it its from 15 minutes 30 seconds onwards

Every time I see or hear Wet and Wild, I get an image of Saggy udders. It's something I wish I had never seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute, tell you (ah, hey)

Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute, tell you (ah hey)

Thought she found a weymouth christmas angel. She didn't post about it on the facebook page like you're meant to. If she's not willing to do that then she shouldn't have picked it up

Last edited:
  • Haha
What gets me about her vlogs lately is she has supposed to have changed ( not noticed that ) the girl who gave wilko chocolate buttons and made her cry, is the girl that the teachers are saying is a bad influence on ellie and that is why she was expelled from school, so now they keep them apart all day at school... so wilko knows this, yet she lets ellie hang around with the girl after school, lets her come to the house, gives her a new pair of trainers ( pink sparkly ) and a box of pressies for Christmas for her...
Then we see wilko flashing her tits in a t/shirt ( she's showing her big tits and nipples because she is not wearing a bra ) .
She not only has piss pads in the lounge but she has them in the bloody bedroom aswell….. grrrrrrrrrrrrr her house must really really stink... oh and she had to clean the carpet again in the lounge because archie had thrown up 3 times in the night … and its late afternoon when she cleans it , cos she has been so busy taking ellie some where while wilko is taking photo's on the bloody beach... 🤮 🤮

• Heart
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute, tell you (ah, hey)

Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute, tell you (ah hey)

Thought she found a weymouth christmas angel. She didn't post about it on the facebook page like you're meant to. If she's not willing to do that then she shouldn't have picked it up
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ellie seems to be regressing, she acts about 10 with her baby voices and face pulling and stupid dancing at the car showroom.
I bet she's a nightmare at school, she comes across as very self entitled. I can imagine she's got a terrible attitude towards her teachers. Wilco doesn't seem bothered about her daughter's bad behaviour whatsoever, she just says Ellie has been 'naughty'. I think she's got to have been a bit more than naughty to have been excluded. If it was my daughter I'd be livid and Christmas would be cancelled.

Reactions: 8
What gets me about her vlogs lately is she has supposed to have changed ( not noticed that ) the girl who gave wilko chocolate buttons and made her cry, is the girl that the teachers are saying is a bad influence on ellie and that is why she was expelled from school, so now they keep them apart all day at school... so wilko knows this, yet she lets ellie hang around with the girl after school, lets her come to the house, gives her a new pair of trainers ( pink sparkly ) and a box of pressies for Christmas for her...
Then we see wilko flashing her tits in a t/shirt ( she's showing her big tits and nipples because she is not wearing a bra ) .
She not only has piss pads in the lounge but she has them in the bloody bedroom aswell….. grrrrrrrrrrrrr her house must really really stink... oh and she had to clean the carpet again in the lounge because archie had thrown up 3 times in the night … and its late afternoon when she cleans it , cos she has been so busy taking ellie some where while wilko is taking photo's on the bloody beach... 🤮 🤮
Yes I find it crazy that instead of trying to keep Ellie away from the friend she claims is a bad influence she is actively encouraging the friendship, seems interesting that she's never seemed too bothered about Ellies other friends. I Do think that Leasa is secretly thrilled that Ellie is rebelling, purely because she likes the drama.

Reactions: 6
Oh good god ! She wants them to go and visit 'poor' people in hospital after christmas lunch. Imagine being ill and having her and the pouty child turn up at your bedside like a budget version of fkin Lady Bountiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.