Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
'I really can't eat this dessert' moans Wilco as she shoves another large spoonful into her gob.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed for another person as I am now 😱

Calling Jack fat is a bit rich coming from her.

Narrating your dog videos are nothing new I wouldn’t have minded if it wasn’t so shit. Not funny. Not clever. And that voice. Jesus Christ.

• Haha

westcoaster

Ooh baby bear has been up to no good! I imagine it won’t have been her fault!
That Wicked Woman is setting such a bad example for her child's education. I suppose the baby daddy must be livid. He takes Ellie's education seriously. Karma is coming for mom in the form of a spoiled, entitled child who is being taught to disobey authority. Being excluded is something that will follow her. This is the time when she should be thinking about her future and working towards an education to get her there. She is one unhappy child that is trying to push the boundaries because she needs her mother to step up. In the meantime mom is off playing like she is some police hero. Posting video and a thumbnail of the man and 'undercover' police man without their permission is wrong. How could this woman have ever been a member of the police :unsure:.

I took a look at Ellie's tiktok and she mentioned on the weekend and she captioned that she would not be going back to that school after Christmas because her mom didn't want her to be depressed all the time and have a happy life. Maybe on Monday she figured she would speed things up some. Her tiktoks were actually disturbing. The choice of music and lyrics are not painting a picture of someone on the road to a happy life. More like on a fast track to teen pregnancy. Mom should be paying attention to her child's social media and not answering with "what do you expect me to do?"

This year has been like one very long, super slow-motion train wreck that needs a hero. Baby daddy needs to take his child into his home and evict her parasite mother. That child needs normal home where she is positively loved, encouraged, and cared for.

• Heart

westcoaster

Yes I saw that after I posted. Thanks. I just am jaw dropped that she posted that (I could be in a ingham thumbnail 😏) just shows her mother never monitors her social media. I wish her father would.

Thanks I saw you posted earlier.
If any of Wilkes bearfam monitors tattle, they need to give her a heads' up. That phone needs to be confiscated and Wilkes needs to actually do something rather than escape through hill walks and photography. While Wilkes was telling her bearfam about her misunderstood daughter being influenced by wrong choices she was upstairs in her bedroom making a mockery of it all. Wilkes needs to learn that labeling her child with anxiety does not give her excuses to behave this way. That video lacks anxiety in my view.

• Heart

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
So I'm ready to talk about her latest offering.

She moans about an "unemployed dosser" on a bike. She worries she might get attacked. She worries her dog that's off the lead might get hurt. She's worried she might get knocked over. She considers calling the police.

She goes to the opticians and zooms in on a random man's bum.
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
Two whole weeks the drama queen lasted.
I’m sure cigarette smoke is doing wonders for the house’s already overpowering odour.

Had to laugh at her saying ‘If you have nothing better to do than take it out on somebody you’ve never met then your life is sad’ and then immediately went on a rant insulting people she’s never met 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Otis94

Leasa only seems to only think of herself and Ellie and she'll probably spend her christmas feeling sorry for herself and comparing how little she perceives she has with other people, instead of acknowledging the people that she does have in her life and how lucky she is. I'm sorry but if you take no time to care and think of others, you can't expect people to do the same for you. Her whole outlook on life would change if she stopped being so inwardly focused for five minutes. So many people have reached out to her throughout the year, its all documented on the vlogs and there are plenty of people that she could give back too this Christmas, even if she just sent out a few cards. If she really wanted to get into the christmas spirit she could hand make the cards, put her photograph of the robin on the front, it would cost her nothing!
The best thing about Christmas is doing little things to make other people smile, she's missing the whole frikken point of Christmas/life in general and its so frustrating!

• Heart

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I absolutely loathe Wilko
She has not got the capacity to change and will just continue pissing people off
She will continue telling us she cant walk far when we can see she certainly can
The woman has no Empathy Kindness or Compassion for others and can stick her disabled blue badge right up her arse.
As you all know i not only have a Son who has Multiple Disabilies But Also a Daughter who is a renal patient
Now i have to say that my heart bursts with pride the way she deals with her Illness
Only yesterday She had to have her big toe Amputated and after returning to the ward
She didnt moan or cry about it, She just put a picture on facebook with a smiling face and sticking both thumbs up.
We as a family have raised one beautiful Soul I am truely honored to be her Mum,
I am afraid if Wilko was my daughter i would be very embarrassed
I hope all my tattle friends are having a good day and my thoughts are with all of you that are suffering ❤ xx

• Heart

Otis94

Fuck that dog voice makes me feel nauseous. How does she not know how offensive that is? It’s the standard voice people use to make fun of people with learning disabilities. Usually accompanied by this face, which coincidentally she used in a thumbnail!

View attachment 60714

Along with what she calls her blue badge . . . .

Don’t police have some kind of political correctness training? Leasa must have called in sick that day . . . .
She's vile, I have ******* diplegia and my blood still boils when I think about her using the term "spaccy" nasty piece of work who has absolutely no respect for anyone. In the vlog recently when her and Ellie were on the beach they clearly saw a group of disabled people followed by Ellie saying "aww' and Wilkes saying "Aw bless' em, you should work with people with learning disabilities Ellie, you really should. You've never seen them as second class citizens, you have a maternal instinct to look after them not let people abuse them, me too"
It would be an awful idea for either of them to work with disabled people because of how condescending and patronising they are, funnily enough people with learning and physical disabilities don't really enjoy being talked down to and babied, I really hate it when people speak like this because they actually think they're being kind but people with disabilities don't want to be fucking pitied and patronised.

Looking back a year ago - before the lump sum when she declared war on Tattle. And remembering all the evil that has spilled from her mouth since then.
"once i've been dispatched I can do and say what I want"
AHAHA The world doesn't work like that wilkes, just because you've left the police force doesn't give you free reign to be an abusive nasty cow

Last edited:
Bloody hell she can be long winded! Get to the fecking point!

Very much doubt we’re getting the whole story, and at the risk of sounding horrible, I don’t think the dad was too out of line. Say for example, he’d told her not to vlog in his house and she did then surely she’d be punished. Yeah fair enough he maybe went a bit far as engagement parties are a big thing to miss. but I don’t think he was completely out of line.

Saying that, it sounds like it was completely Wilkes cock up that caused it and nothing Ellie did. Doubt she’ll have been a decent person and apologised to the dad and admitted she was out of line. Easier to claim he’s a monster and pretend she’s sorry without trying to make amends. But I don’t think Ellie will see this. All she’ll see is one parent punishing her and the other ‘near begging’ for forgiveness and bitching about the other parent.
Also, as a teen, if I’d sent a private message to my mam and she’d showed it to my dad (or the internet) I’d be livid!

And instead of admitting she did wrong, or better yet, not posting about it online, she’s has to put up a poor me video with such fake guilt. Idiot never learns.

I do feel for Ellie. Her mother is such a liability and running that kids chances of growing up as a decent person.

One last thing (sorry for the ramble) Wilkes shouting her mouth of about anxiety bullshit again. Claiming ‘everyone’ with anxiety knows your can be having a great time then someone says something and you have a wobble and feel down and have to go give yourself a talking to and bounce back’ or words to that effect 🙄🙄🙄 that’s not anxiety, that’s being an pissy old trout. As if people who genuinely struggle with anxiety only struggle when someone says something they don’t like. Or worse that you can ‘bounce back’ from your anxiety by giving yourself a talking to.

Has about as much genuine experience with anxiety as she does fibro!

• Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
I wonder has Mrs Moneybags donated anything to the food bank this Christmas. You would hope so seeing as she was at the point of considering using one herself! Even though she was on a full police wage with no rent or mortgage to pay!

Somehow, I doubt it.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Was fed up with her moaning, so I suggested she try positive thinking, but she seemed to be all defensive about it.
I would have thought with a daughter she said has mental health problems as a child, she might want to make an effort to help herself so she doesn't pass things on to her daughter.
And there was me thinking I vividly remember her saying she has to push through her illness and force herself through the pain for the sake of her teenage daughter. Silly me

I honestly think she thinks shes still on the police force, after her comments on the vlog about the man on the motorbike!
Completely... Did you see the vlog where she went into full police mode marching to help the police find a suicidal man?

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Hi fellow Tattlers... I'd like to reintroduce myself... I am a pathetic, simpering, excuse for a human being 😂 nice to meet your acquaintance

I wonder if Mrs Brown & Ellie are sharing a pack of Baccy? Just saying. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Otis94

Im only a few minutes into the latest vlog, Ellie seemed so disrespectful pulling a face at the card and going "Thats a lot of writing" and then rolling her eyes! Then when Leasa has a look at the card she makes a nasty comment. No manners in that family at all, i'm not sure whether its purely a lack of social intelligence and Leasa genuinely doesn't realise how awfully rude her and Ellie are, honestly just can't wrap my head why you wouldn't even bother pulling your child up on their manners! Just embarrassing for both of them.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I was so shocked to see that! How old is that dog? Unless it has some health or behavioural problem (which she hasn’t mentioned) there’s no reason why he shouldn’t be trained by now surely? All it takes is letting him out regularly.

Imagine being sat in your living room. Glass of alcohol, something good on tv, nice twinkly lights from the Christmas tree, all cosy - with a fucking piss pad sat on the floor! 🤮🤮
Now i have a theory. I reckon old wilko can't be arsed to drag herself up the stairs so just lets it flow whilst squatting above a puppy pad

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I can't believe how moody Ellie appears on the vlogs now, she looked bored, lost and I really don't think she wanted to be filmed. I know teens are sulky sloths at times but look at Ellie's eyes. They are sad.
Watching Wilkes zooming in on Ellie's chest numerous times, playing with food, moaning about it and then saying it was lovely 🙄 all within 5 minutes 😂. When booking the meal surely she read what was on the menu and the ingredients are usually listed? Or did she do her wilko thing and "upgrade" without looking, wanting to look "posh" having the most expensive menu?
Her snide comments about others it smacks of jealousy. She doesn't hate people at all. It's a facade to cover up the fact she's a bitter cantankerous old bitch who has no one. She's tried to match clothes with her and Ellie before so her comments about a couple matching and "ooh it's the hat family" were uncalled for.
The boots. There is no way my young teens would be allowed to wear them. As someone said previously my first thought was hooker boots. Now I know they are in fashion but in all honesty Ellie's legs looked far too short for them and they did not suit her at all. I'm aware teens push for things but as a parent you do have to say no at times.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boro Lass

Can't wait to catch up. Been away since the 2nd week in December, seems I've misses quite a bit. You Guy's have just enlightened Me on the joys to come once I can manage an hour later on. Hope You All had a Great Christmas. xx

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
Very wasteful and it really pissed me off that Ellie was allowed to sit at the table
Flicking her hair doing stupid Tik Toks whatever happened to Table Manners
I bloody despair of the old goat and her total lack of parenting skills :mad:
Ellie is at that annoying age where she's self obsessed with her looks. That stupid miming tit flop (til tok) drives me nuts. If I had been showing off at the dinner table when I was her age, my mother would have read me the riot act. Ellie is spoilt with material things and therefore doesn't appreciate things like meals out. I hope her dad does give her a talking to about her recent behaviour, let's face it, Wilco just thinks Ellie has been a bit naughty and finds it funny, which is appalling parenting.

Otis94

Yes Lemonelmo is so lovely! As are all of you, I've always felt supported any time I have mentioned personal struggles in posts, I remember when Karenjet said that if I lived near to her that I was welcome for christmas, that really meant the world to me during what is often a very difficult and lonely time of year. If anyone ever mentions that they're having a tricky time its always so wonderful to see the people on this thread reaching out and empathising/offering their support.
Life can be difficult and the internet has its negatives but it's always balanced by the positives and despite the things Leasa has said we are far from being bullies. I'm glad i'm not the only one who was worried about losing this thread because of the community we have here, you're all fab.

• Heart