That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck that dog voice makes me feel nauseous. How does she not know how offensive that is? It’s the standard voice people use to make fun of people with learning disabilities. Usually accompanied by this face, which coincidentally she used in a thumbnail!

C223E45B-355A-4E5D-9C62-3C115106DD57.png

Along with what she calls her blue badge . . . .

Don’t police have some kind of political correctness training? Leasa must have called in sick that day . . . .

• Angry
Reactions: 9
duck that dog voice makes me feel nauseous. How does she not know how offensive that is? It’s the standard voice people use to make fun of people with learning disabilities. Usually accompanied by this face, which coincidentally she used in a thumbnail!

View attachment 60714

Don’t police have some kind of political correctness training? Leasa must have called in sick that day . . . .

Totally agree with you.. I fast forward when she does that voice. Can't stand to listen to her, turns my stomach.

Reactions: 9
It's no wonder dogs are I'll eating grass licking dirty water eating other dogs poo discusting I thought when she was talking about Andrew thought she was talking about herself arrogant abusive no friends ,sure shes having dig at a family vlogger why dont she just come out with it bloody dog voices grow up she makes my skin crawl. Keep the swearing up as you tube will get rid off you

Reactions: 4
Looking back a year ago - before the lump sum when she declared the Battle of Tattle. And remembering all the evil that has spilled from her mouth since then.

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 60714

She's vile, I have ******* diplegia and my blood still boils when I think about her using the term "spaccy" nasty piece of work who has absolutely no respect for anyone. In the vlog recently when her and Ellie were on the beach they clearly saw a group of disabled people followed by Ellie saying "aww' and Wilkes saying "Aw bless' em, you should work with people with learning disabilities Ellie, you really should. You've never seen them as second class citizens, you have a maternal instinct to look after them not let people abuse them, me too"
It would be an awful idea for either of them to work with disabled people because of how condescending and patronising they are, funnily enough people with learning and physical disabilities don't really enjoy being talked down to and babied, I really hate it when people speak like this because they actually think they're being kind but people with disabilities don't want to be bleeping pitied and patronised.

Looking back a year ago - before the lump sum when she declared war on Tattle. And remembering all the evil that has spilled from her mouth since then.
"once i've been dispatched I can do and say what I want"
AHAHA The world doesn't work like that wilkes, just because you've left the police force doesn't give you free reign to be an abusive nasty cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I remember that beach video where she said Ellie should work with people with disabilities, after she said Ellie didn't look down, etc., she added "like me," Ellie also said once she wanted to work with children with autism. The influence her mother has on her and the examples she sets just might crush that dream.

She has no idea about COPPA that putting on "adult" costuming and wearing does not make a channel previously marketed as family channel automatically adult. She needs to go and mark all her previous videos that contain instances enticing for children as for children and moving forward remove those instances before marking it adult. The only chance she has is deleting her entire channel and starting anew, with walks alone on the hill, any children's faces she has no permission to film blurred out, and no more flirting with child-friendly costumed characters. It is the law.

Reactions: 7
Has she removed that disgusting Santa Baby profile photo yet? It really did turn my stomach

• Sick
Oh no, whys she stopped using that hilarious intro?

In her latest vlog her shouting at monty to hurry up was disgusting. Hasn't he only just been poorly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
According to Ellie’s tiktok (don’t ask me why I follow, no idea why) she’s been excluded from school

• Wow
So distasteful filming the situation in tonights vlog, eugh she really is shameless!

Surely the police aren't allowed to inform her why they are looking for this man. She has no right to know his business surely. Just say if you see a man on your travels he is wanted for medical attention so call 999. Not that he has taken pills or that its a non lethal dose. Bet she was loving life. I saw in her comments someone saying i bet thay was exciting. Are they having a laugh

According to Ellie’s tiktok (don’t ask me why I follow, no idea why) she’s been excluded from school
Just gone to look, seems you are right especially seeing as what wilko said at the end of the vlog. What the heck has that girl been up to to get excluded. That doesnt happen for being cheeky etc, something serious has happened

Last edited:
Ooh baby bear has been up to no good! I imagine it won’t have been her fault!

Reactions: 11
Ooh baby bear has been up to no good! I imagine it won’t have been her fault!
That Wicked Woman is setting such a bad example for her child's education. I suppose the baby daddy must be livid. He takes Ellie's education seriously. Karma is coming for mom in the form of a spoiled, entitled child who is being taught to disobey authority. Being excluded is something that will follow her. This is the time when she should be thinking about her future and working towards an education to get her there. She is one unhappy child that is trying to push the boundaries because she needs her mother to step up. In the meantime mom is off playing like she is some police hero. Posting video and a thumbnail of the man and 'undercover' police man without their permission is wrong. How could this woman have ever been a member of the police :unsure:.

I took a look at Ellie's tiktok and she mentioned on the weekend and she captioned that she would not be going back to that school after Christmas because her mom didn't want her to be depressed all the time and have a happy life. Maybe on Monday she figured she would speed things up some. Her tiktoks were actually disturbing. The choice of music and lyrics are not painting a picture of someone on the road to a happy life. More like on a fast track to teen pregnancy. Mom should be paying attention to her child's social media and not answering with "what do you expect me to do?"

This year has been like one very long, super slow-motion train wreck that needs a hero. Baby daddy needs to take his child into his home and evict her parasite mother. That child needs normal home where she is positively loved, encouraged, and cared for.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.