That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good god ! She wants them to go and visit 'poor' people in hospital after christmas lunch. Imagine being ill and having her and the pouty child turn up at your bedside like a budget version of fkin Lady Bountiful.
And talking like the dogs. If it was me in the hospital they visited I would tell the nurses I don’t know what drugs they gave me but I had the most horrible nightmare. Please don’t give them to me again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh good god ! She wants them to go and visit 'poor' people in hospital after christmas lunch. Imagine being ill and having her and the pouty child turn up at your bedside like a budget version of fkin Lady Bountiful.
If they wasnt I'll then they will be

Maybe there mistake her for insane patient

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic but I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Thank you for providing me with many laughs in 2019! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off topic but I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Thank you for providing me with many laughs in 2019! 💕
Thank you, hope you all do too.

I hope wilkes has a miserable one... Ho ho hopefully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas to you too xx
And to the rest of you gems 😜
Here’s to another (or an udder) year of mediocrity and laughs with our favourite empath, tech guru, style icon, posh Dorset dog walker 🥳 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Merry Christmas to you too xx
And to the rest of you gems 😜
Here’s to another (or an udder) year of mediocrity and laughs with our favourite empath, tech guru, style icon, posh Dorset dog walker 🥳 🎉
When i watched that wet and wild video the other day i showed my partner and he said "that womans body should not be on the internet" and later on "has anyone reported that?" 🤣 i said I'd be sad if it ever got taken down as its hilariously grotesque

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When i watched that wet and wild video the other day i showed my partner and he said "that womans body should not be on the internet" and later on "has anyone reported that?" 🤣 i said I'd be sad if it ever got taken down as its hilariously grotesque
Ooh I don’t know if that’s the best idea. First you show him her udder and now if he catches sight of her sexy santa picture, might be all he can do to be on the next train to Dorset 😉 I mean, who could resist The Wilkes?
Risky business I tell ya 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Merry Christmas to everybody & Happy New Year......💕💕
Have a brilliant day...... 🦃:)

Reactions: 4
Happy christmas everyone well as far as I know she didnt go to the hospital for visits think she was more interested in filming her boobs again and thinking family are weird cause they dressed the same always have to have that dig and taken dogs to vets in new year sure you will dont u teach your daughter manners state the front room no respect and I hope her dad gave her hell

Happy christmas everyone well as far as I know she didnt go to the hospital for visits think she was more interested in filming her boobs again and thinking family are weird cause they dressed the same always have to have that dig and taken dogs to vets in new year sure you will dont u teach your daughter manners state the front room no respect and I hope her dad gave her hell
I did wonder why the dad hasn't been mentioned in the past few weeks, explains it though if bb has stopped seeing him

Reactions: 5
Happy belated Christmas wishes and happy Boxing Day.

Why does she alway put the camera on her boob and then smirk at the camera. Why was Ellie dressed like a hooker in those boots and skirt. She is 14. No wonder her dad gets mad. And don’t try and tell me you don’t know why Ellie wouldn’t go to her dads. She was afraid he would discipline her and Wacky you let her do as she pleases because you are to lazy to discipline.

Oh yeah I am glad tattle is back up. 😁

• Haha
Happy belated Christmas wishes and happy Boxing Day.

Why does she alway put the camera on her boob and then smirk at the camera. Why was Ellie dressed like a hooker in those boots and skirt. She is 14. No wonder her dad gets mad. And don’t try and tell me you don’t know why Ellie wouldn’t go to her dads. She was afraid he would discipline her and Wacky you let her do as she pleases because you are to lazy to discipline.

Oh yeah I am glad tattle is back up. 😁
Those boots were ridiculous, my parents weren't particularly strict but I would NEVER have been allowed to wear those!

I can't believe how moody Ellie appears on the vlogs now, she looked bored, lost and I really don't think she wanted to be filmed. I know teens are sulky sloths at times but look at Ellie's eyes. They are sad.
Watching Wilkes zooming in on Ellie's chest numerous times, playing with food, moaning about it and then saying it was lovely 🙄 all within 5 minutes 😂. When booking the meal surely she read what was on the menu and the ingredients are usually listed? Or did she do her wilko thing and "upgrade" without looking, wanting to look "posh" having the most expensive menu?
Her snide comments about others it smacks of jealousy. She doesn't hate people at all. It's a facade to cover up the fact she's a bitter cantankerous old witch who has no one. She's tried to match clothes with her and Ellie before so her comments about a couple matching and "ooh it's the hat family" were uncalled for.
The boots. There is no way my young teens would be allowed to wear them. As someone said previously my first thought was hooker boots. Now I know they are in fashion but in all honesty Ellie's legs looked far too short for them and they did not suit her at all. I'm aware teens push for things but as a parent you do have to say no at times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can't believe how moody Ellie appears on the vlogs now, she looked bored, lost and I really don't think she wanted to be filmed. I know teens are sulky sloths at times but look at Ellie's eyes. They are sad.
Watching Wilkes zooming in on Ellie's chest numerous times, playing with food, moaning about it and then saying it was lovely 🙄 all within 5 minutes 😂. When booking the mean surely she read what the menu where ingredients are usually listed? Or did she do her wilko thing and "upgrade" without looking, wanting to look "posh" having the most expensive menu?
Her snide comments about others it smacks of jealousy. She doesn't hate people at all. It's a facade to cover up the fact she's a bitter cantankerous old witch who has no one. She's tried to match clothes with her and Ellie before so her comments about a couple matching and "ooh it's the hat family" were uncalled for.
The boots. There is no way my young teens would be allowed to wear them. As someone said previously my first thought was hooker boots. Now I know they are in fashion but in all honesty Ellie's legs looked far too short for them and they did not suit her at all. I'm aware teens push for things but as a parent you do have to say no at times.
I agree. My 22 year old has boots like that and I don’t even like her wearing them. My 15 year olds wouldn’t be out wearing those in a million years.

With tights it would have looked nicer, I think. You’re not starring in a music video! You’re off to a Beefeater with your mum on Xmas day! 🙄

I know it has been mentioned, but does anybody know why the thread title was deleted?

I agree. My 22 year old has boots like that and I don’t even like her wearing them. My 15 year olds wouldn’t be out wearing those in a million years.
Did you find the opening of presents strange? TV on, limited interaction just mumbling to each other like strangers? It seemed very awkward to me.

Yeah, but I usually feel that way watching them. Bb seems to have regressed like 8 years instead of maturing. I was cringing at the TikTok moves at the dinner table 😳

Yeah, but I usually feel that way watching them. Bb seems to have regressed like 8 years instead of maturing. I was cringing at the TikTok moves at the dinner table 😳
Me too, but I cringe every time I see her do them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.