Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
God she’s so cringe just seen niamh Cullens story and Terrie saying I want dedicate this award to my little girl Sidney “reach for the stars little girl “ …. Never laughed so hard 😪😬😂It’s a stellar influencer award given by jumped up nobody vicki notoro and a bunch of self involved jobless narcissists …. Cringing so bad for her ! It’s a free night out on the lash where a few losers give each other awards for “content” aka posting a few ads and pics …. Stop making it more than it is 👀😂😂😂🙈
Reach for the stars Syd the kid & someday you can be selling fake tan online, scamming nurses, rigging competitions, making a mockery out of infertility, threatening women and flooding the consumer market with Chinese shite. You go girl 👧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She alluded to having cancer & needing to live life to the full. She fell off her bike & claimed to have a disfigurement as a result. She duped nurses into moving to Oz for work & subsequently there was no work & many of them ended up in financial difficulty over there & she ignored / blocked them. She earned a referral fee for each nurse she recruited. She fixed at least 2 competitions with Tower jewellers. She signed up to be the voice of fertility in a boss babe suit knowing she was pregnant & promptly never mentioned it again. She shared a picture of her nursing uniform claiming she was ‘off to fight covid’ but did about 2 shifts but got her vaccine fast off the back of it. She claimed to be living the dream in Oz but once they moved home she said she had been homesick & had made few friends. She is a liar, a snake, a fraud. The list could go on & on with her. It’s all smoke & mirrors with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Why does Terrorist need this validation that her kid is sooooo clever? Something seriously lacking in her.
And define clever anyway ??? I hate when parents start this shit.
My son never met any "milestones". He is 16 now and has very severe non verbal autism.
And I tell ya something, he fascinates me and makes me proud every single day with what he can do and how he finds different ways to communicate.
So fuck off Terror. All kids are clever in their own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Grace1718

Chatty Member
God she’s so cringe just seen niamh Cullens story and Terrie saying I want dedicate this award to my little girl Sidney “reach for the stars little girl “ …. Never laughed so hard 😪😬😂It’s a stellar influencer award given by jumped up nobody vicki notoro and a bunch of self involved jobless narcissists …. Cringing so bad for her ! It’s a free night out on the lash where a few losers give each other awards for “content” aka posting a few ads and pics …. Stop making it more than it is 👀😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Wow wow. Of course Miss New South Wales absolutely loved Disney. She would also love to sit at home with her Minnie Mouse Teddy because she's 1 and 1 year olds love anything that you do with a smile on your face.

Imagine flying to Paris to take a photo of the back of your child's head for social media. They are a pair of *******.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I absolutely hate Terrie's "live the life you want" bullshit!!!!!!
For the majority of people that's not possible. If you have kids in school and a 9 to 5 job with deadlines, family commitments. Sick or elderly parents. Bills to pay you can't just take off, you can't just jack in a job you don't like, her and all these knobs love to push the "if you dream it you can achieve it" mantra. When most of us are just trying to keep our heads above water.
I absolutely hate everything about the influencer industry that tries its very best to make us all feel like we're failing at life.
Terrie and her faux happiness, with her faux perfect life and perfect baby need to fuck off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Like who is she fooling ? “I started using wild deodorant while pregnant as I’m became aware of what I was putting on my skin, I wanted to use natural products” Terrie you are the Bahama body and So Sue make up line collaboration or whatever, hardly natural.
What is she doing shaming pregnant mums for throwing on Sure? Fuck of Terrie. As if you care if Bahama body ingredients caused any harm.
No shade on tanning while pregnant, I did, kids are all fine. But just this high horse shit while she flogs tan and I doubt she is familiar with its ingredients.

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
I can't see my eyes are so rolled back in my head. Sidders is a 1 year old, she can be the best or worst child in the world who knows, but could be at 1 or 2 naps a day! Also feeding/bottles/changing. No matter how well behaved the child is, all this stuff would have being required for her day trip to Disney. My friend did Disney for a day trip (while in Paris) and openly said it was due to having an ill relation with her and to have memories of "the day in Disneyland". Her child missed so much of it due to naps/feeds and then having to leave to be back in hotel for the night time routine.

I think influencers have now put this insane pressure on parents(women) to "keep up" I've a soon to be 1 year old & have been asked what I'm doing for her bday and if we're having a theme??!! Also what I've gotten her for Santa! She's 1 and enjoys eating her socks and playing with a box!!?? Am I missing something??!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
Works is mental so can’t take off a week in sun but thought she could go for a few months to Australia. Like there’s no logic there at all she’s just nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Isn’t is such a coincidence that someone asked her if she still works as a nurse in the same week that she’s going back to nursing. Like, what are the chances? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When they lived in Sydney she bought this bike, which she called her “Nima bike” because it was the same green as those Nima brushes. Remember when she was well in with them too? I think they even had a “Terrie” brush. And the one day she just never mentioned them again.
Anyway she used to record herself cycling around the place thinking she was the biggest ride to every walk the earth.
And then one day she came on Snapchat I think, but not showing her face saying she’d had an accident and fell off her bike and basically made out like she was DISFIGURED from it and that she wouldn’t be showing her face online for a while because her injuries were so bad and she didn’t want anyone to see her like that.

She had a tiny scar on her top lip, went on about it for months, acted like her life had been ruined.

I remember thinking this girl has worked on plastics wards, like the things she must have seen, burns victims, people who’ve had to have actual reconstructive surgery and to be carrying on like that.
She’s the vilest of the vile.

what is this one? 😮 I am totally unfamiliar with it. Would it be in one of the threads here?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36