Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate Terrie's "live the life you want" bullshit!!!!!!
For the majority of people that's not possible. If you have kids in school and a 9 to 5 job with deadlines, family commitments. Sick or elderly parents. Bills to pay you can't just take off, you can't just jack in a job you don't like, her and all these knobs love to push the "if you dream it you can achieve it" mantra. When most of us are just trying to keep our heads above water.
I absolutely hate everything about the influencer industry that tries its very best to make us all feel like we're failing at life.
Terrie and her faux happiness, with her faux perfect life and perfect baby need to duck off!!!
She will be in for a land when Sydney starts school and they can't just take off

Reactions: 7
For the majority of people that's not possible. If you have kids in school and a 9 to 5 job with deadlines, family commitments. Sick or elderly parents. Bills to pay you can't just take off, you can't just jack in a job you don't like, her and all these knobs love to push the "if you dream it you can achieve it" mantra. When most of us are just trying to keep our heads above water.
I absolutely hate everything about the influencer industry that tries its very best to make us all feel like we're failing at life.
Terrie and her faux happiness, with her faux perfect life and perfect baby need to duck off!!!
I thought all that condescending bullshit was finished with at this stage. That you can't just jack in your real life to flutter about.

Reactions: 8
I remember a few years back when she was living in Aussie and she posted a throwback video and caption it something like"remember that night david got angry over the mess we were making" or something like that cant quite remember. in the video terrie and her mates are being mad bastards and dancing on chairs and david comes in really angry giving out about a mess in another room and shouting at terrie to get down,and graps her by the wrist and pulls her down.
not saying his abusive by no means but this was years ago but it still sticks in my mind the way he caught her by wrist.
Does anyone remember in sydney when she was judge at the Irish bachelor of the year thing.. she actually looked like she had a bit of craic that night and he had a face like a slapped ass all night.. it was like he wasn't impressed with the attention she was getting. They always seemed like they thought they were too good or different to frequent the normal irish spots in sydney, pj's, tea gardens etc. They might have enjoyed it more if they hadn't tried so hard to "do it our way"

Reactions: 3
I used to think she was pretty but she actually has quite a severe looking nose in those reels. It's mad what a good angle, and a ring light can do for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
exactly - when you become a parent you cannot live your life the way you want. You have a child now. Their life counts.

Reactions: 6
Horrendous makeup in the clothes she flogged today. She won’t be wearing them again that is for sure.

Reactions: 4
I remember a few years back when she was living in Aussie and she posted a throwback video and caption it something like"remember that night david got angry over the mess we were making" or something like that cant quite remember. in the video terrie and her mates are being mad bastards and dancing on chairs and david comes in really angry giving out about a mess in another room and shouting at terrie to get down,and graps her by the wrist and pulls her down.
not saying his abusive by no means but this was years ago but it still sticks in my mind the way he caught her by wrist.
I think your post may have hit a nerve with terry 🙈😂 did you see her post today? The video about drawing conclusions on peoples lives? 😂

• Haha
Like who is she fooling ? “I started using wild deodorant while pregnant as I’m became aware of what I was putting on my skin, I wanted to use natural products” Terrie you are the Bahama body and So Sue make up line collaboration or whatever, hardly natural.
What is she doing shaming pregnant mums for throwing on Sure? duck of Terrie. As if you care if Bahama body ingredients caused any harm.
No shade on tanning while pregnant, I did, kids are all fine. But just this high horse tit while she flogs tan and I doubt she is familiar with its ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Like who is she fooling ? “I started using wild deodorant while pregnant as I’m became aware of what I was putting on my skin, I wanted to use natural products” Terrie you are the Bahama body and So Sue make up line collaboration or whatever, hardly natural.
What is she doing shaming pregnant mums for throwing on Sure? duck of Terrie. As if you care if Bahama body ingredients caused any harm.
No shade on tanning while pregnant, I did, kids are all fine. But just this high horse tit while she flogs tan and I doubt she is familiar with its ingredients.
Is she trying to sell that bloody deodorant as well ? Third influ I’ve seen today 🙃

Is she trying to sell that bloody deodorant as well ? Third influ I’ve seen today 🙃
Chloe Boucher, Joanna cooper at it today. Would love to know how much they pay them to say it’s their “fave” and they use it every single day

Reactions: 5

Chloe Boucher, Joanna cooper at it today. Would love to know how much they pay them to say it’s their “fave” and they use it every single day
Drives me mad with that Wild deodorant that they all go about how it’s sustainable and can be refilled but they are showing off a new outer case every month 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
It’s like spotlight - spotlight could reduce their prices and stop spamming Instagram with influencers brushing their teeth. Turns me off buying them.

Ha ha ha and her absolutely lashing on the tan with the high levels of DHA that were actually banned because they were considered so harmful and to the point that she almost changed race. But of course she was mindful about her deodorant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s actually comical at this point how much they use that child is in photographs or videos, but with her head turned away… like how many attempts have does it take to get that perfect head turned shot 😂 whenever I see the back of her head I just find it so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Drives me mad with that Wild deodorant that they all go about how it’s sustainable and can be refilled but they are showing off a new outer case every month 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate that everyone and their granny does ads for it now but it actually is a really good deodorant. I’ve used it for a few years now and any time I run out and use a normal deodorant I notice such a difference.

Reactions: 2
She looks psychotic. Her mad eyes are scary. I won’t be surprised one day if something really bad comes out about her

Reactions: 6
The amount of money they would have spent on that “launch” with all the goodie bags, personalised cake, hair and makeup and new outfits… could have just donated directly to breast cancer… self centred, self serving, narcissistic, arseholes

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.