Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title credit to @omg-icantcope with the essential Repromed add on from @jesseholdon

I had to cut out the ali hats to fit the character count, and could have 💩 in the title

Anyone want to do a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks like the drag queens on Drag Race after they’ve pulled their hairlines back and plastered over their real eyebrows to paint on fake ones

I take it she’s not referring to her forehead, cos whatever topup she’s had has resulted in paralysis from what I can see

Reactions: 12
I used to think she was attractive but she has absolutely ruined herself or maybe I now know how ugly her personality is.

Reactions: 22
I used to think she was attractive but she has absolutely ruined herself or maybe I now know how ugly her personality is.
Jesus I'm not very familiar with her but I think she looks an absolute FRIGHT! She has a permanent startled expression and the slug eyebrows. How do they not realise how ridiculous they look.

Reactions: 10
She has turned into a caricature of herself. Taking pics of 80-90 percent of her child’s body, showing her laugh, showing what she loves, showing her dirty nappies … but she’s protecting her privacy by not showing 0.34 percent of her face. It’s pathetic and she looks ridiculous.
Either show her or be a sellout like all of the huns pimping her kids out. Or keep her off social media completely.
well that’s not gonna happen- she wouldn’t get the kids feeebies then

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has turned into a caricature of herself. Taking pics of 80-90 percent of her child’s body, showing her laugh, showing what she loves, showing her dirty nappies … but she’s protecting her privacy by not showing 0.34 percent of her face. It’s pathetic and she looks ridiculous.
Either show her or be a sellout like all of the huns pimping her kids out. Or keep her off social media completely.
well that’s not gonna happen- she wouldn’t get the kids feeebies then
She’s still pimping her out face or no face. The child is her content these days. She thinks she is doing something to make her superior to all the others but she isn’t

Reactions: 13
She hasn't shown the child's eyes that about it. Every other part has been videoed photographed. The child has had no privacy since the day she was born. She makes up 90% of Terrors content these days. Terrie is absolutely no better than any other hun that uses their child for ads without their consent.
They are basically USING their own kids to make money, awful!!

Weird child is laughing but not looking at her!?! Just me that found that weird!!? Terror making funny nosies and not looking or interacting with child! So bizarre! Also the amount of pictures of the back of that child's head, at this stage is comical!!

Reactions: 17
Weird child is laughing but not looking at her!?! Just me that found that weird!!? Terror making funny nosies and not looking or interacting with child! So bizarre! Also the amount of pictures of the back of that child's head, at this stage is comical!!
I thought the same thing - why did the baby not turn around and look at her ? So so strange

Ah I'm only raging for poor Terrier, she should have got the EXTRA small tracksuit instead of small 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone who needs to validate the size they wear to an audience of people they don't know screams eating disorder. Any normal person would say "i like it more fitted so I'd suggest sizing down or if you like a more relaxed fit stick with your normal size" no normal 30+ year old behaves like this!

Reactions: 23
I thought it looked like the laughing was dubbed over. Esp the one where she was sitting playing with the penny's woodentoy. Her face didn't seem to be moving like a baby that was laughing. Maybe she's already so sick of Mama's BS that she fake laughs too 🤣

Reactions: 11
Ha ha Terrie flat out posting a pic of Sydders at home while obviously sitting in the salon getting a pedicure.

Reactions: 3
Someone who needs to validate the size they wear to an audience of people they don't know screams eating disorder. Any normal person would say "i like it more fitted so I'd suggest sizing down or if you like a more relaxed fit stick with your normal size" no normal 30+ year old behaves like this!
Also she is always claiming that clothes "suck you in". What are you sucking in terror? Your organs? Rachel gorry is the same. Please just show Ms Australia's full face. It is actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.