Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say David has a hard time dealing with her tantrums over not being happy with what she has. Let's not start the speculation of if they'll have another child though. Hate that shite.
This whole thread is about speculation and gossip. If u don't like it leave and stop trying to moderate what I can and can't say thanks very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That modelling pic is so funny. They look freezing.
I’m trying to figure out what TF they were advertising 🤷‍♀️

I’d love to know what she has had done. Lips fillers of course, and she’s straightened her teeth
If she were an American celeb I’d say she had a brow lift.. but nurse Terrie / C list influencer has hardly?!
I know we all sort of ‘grow into’ our faces but she looks totally different
I prefer her original face TBH - or maybe she just wasn’t wearing that eyeliner which doesn’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 1
I'd love to see the messages that Terror claims to have received from her followers saying they are thinking of buying the car she has next year 🤣

Who is dis??? 🤣
There aren’t any, Terrie needs to convince Toyota that her freebie car drummed up some business for them to justify getting a new one for next year. 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to see the messages that Terror claims to have received from her followers saying they are thinking of buying the car she has next year 🤣

Who is dis??? 🤣
That's hardly the Toyota Yaris Cross she was talking about was it? Is she getting a bonus for each time she said Toyota Yaris Cross.. its really cool that you can choose which version you want based on your budget... what the actual fuckery.. theyre hardly gonna give you one for 40k if your budget is 20k. she is as dim

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a pretty girl with a good figure, there’s no denying that. But how much of it is real? Fake tan, hair, eyebrows, nails, face (?), boobs (?). I’m sure we could all look great if we were plastic.

Reactions: 5
She’s a pretty girl with a good figure, there’s no denying that. But how much of it is real? Fake tan, hair, eyebrows, nails, face (?), boobs (?). I’m sure we could all look great if we were plastic.
She's not as fake as a lot of them. I don't suspect a boob job? And a lot of people wear take tan, dye their hair, draw on eyebrows, paint nails.... Her personality is one of the fakest in the business though

Reactions: 10
She's not as fake as a lot of them. I don't suspect a boob job? And a lot of people wear take tan, dye their hair, draw on eyebrows, paint nails.... Her personality is one of the fakest in the business though
I think she’s fake in the way she pretends to come on for the chats but it’s all just sell sell sell in disguise

Reactions: 19
I think she’s fake in the way she pretends to come on for the chats but it’s all just sell sell sell in disguise
Yes 100% and to be clear I meant her LOOKS aren't as fake as others, e.g SoSue 😂😂😂 I don't want anyone thinking I think this one is real or genuine! That part of her is one of the fakest out there. "just coming on for the chats"... "loads asked about cars"... "I have an event coming up, pick an outfit"... Fake fake fake!!

Reactions: 9
Did she actually just go to the airport to video that.. With a suitcase and walk back out the door of the main entrance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The throwback video of her jumping out of the box 🙄🤣 what a gowl.. of course she is one of those people

Reactions: 3
Oh my god 😳 have you guys seen David's story? With Australia holding Jakes lead? Anxiety through the roof here!!! Imagine he saw a bird or something and went for it while she is holding his lead, sure he would take her with him 😳😳 how irresponsible!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
328 bottles of white wave left. That’s about 4 bottles in the last 2 weeks. I’d say the four that are gone are the ones SuperValu took for that one random store she keeps reposting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.