Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me so angry. She has got away with so many horrible things
Me too, when she lived in Oz I'll admit I followed her. When she had the abnormal smear result but made out like she was dying was when I cottoned on to her and how there wasn't anything off limits for her when it came to trying to gain followers. She's a nasty one.

Reactions: 11
What did she win, i don’t follow her but I follow the dopey husband . He mentioned it .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me too, when she lived in Oz I'll admit I followed her. When she had the abnormal smear result but made out like she was dying was when I cottoned on to her and how there wasn't anything off limits for her when it came to trying to gain followers. She's a nasty one.
I did as well. I remember alarm bells going off around this time that something wasn’t adding up. It was discussed on one of the Facebook groups then & I saw the light properly. She’s so manipulative. Then she fell off the bike and made out she had life changing scars to her face, more lies

Reactions: 7
That was was the biggest debacle what a sham she is I remember listening to her telling the tall tale and thinking what a crock and I was right

Reactions: 6
exactly - when you become a parent you cannot live your life the way you want. You have a child now. Their life counts.
She may be getting tips from Gracie she will tell her how to live your best life even with kids😄

Reach for the stars Syd the kid & someday you can be selling fake tan online, scamming nurses, rigging competitions, making a mockery out of infertility, threatening women and flooding the consumer market with Chinese shite. You go girl 👧
This exactly !
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When they lived in Sydney she bought this bike, which she called her “Nima bike” because it was the same green as those Nima brushes. Remember when she was well in with them too? I think they even had a “Terrie” brush. And the one day she just never mentioned them again.
Anyway she used to record herself cycling around the place thinking she was the biggest ride to every walk the earth.
And then one day she came on Snapchat I think, but not showing her face saying she’d had an accident and fell off her bike and basically made out like she was DISFIGURED from it and that she wouldn’t be showing her face online for a while because her injuries were so bad and she didn’t want anyone to see her like that.

She had a tiny scar on her top lip, went on about it for months, acted like her life had been ruined.

I remember thinking this girl has worked on plastics wards, like the things she must have seen, burns victims, people who’ve had to have actual reconstructive surgery and to be carrying on like that.
She’s the vilest of the vile.

what is this one? 😮 I am totally unfamiliar with it. Would it be in one of the threads here?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
When they lived in Sydney she bought this bike, which she called her “Nima bike” because it was the same green as those Nima brushes. Remember when she was well in with them too? I think they even had a “Terrie” brush. And the one day she just never mentioned them again.
Anyway she used to record herself cycling around the place thinking she was the biggest ride to every walk the earth.
And then one day she came on Snapchat I think, but not showing her face saying she’d had an accident and fell off her bike and basically made out like she was DISFIGURED from it and that she wouldn’t be showing her face online for a while because her injuries were so bad and she didn’t want anyone to see her like that.

She had a tiny scar on her top lip, went on about it for months, acted like her life had been ruined.

I remember thinking this girl has worked on plastics wards, like the things she must have seen, burns victims, people who’ve had to have actual reconstructive surgery and to be carrying on like that.
She’s the vilest of the vile.
Thank you, much appreciated!

She is such a twit. In fact she is the twattiest twit that ever twatted. I cannot 😡

• Haha
Ah jaysus is she off out again tonight?!! I honestly wouldn't have gone out as much as this one before I had my baby let alone since she's arrived!!! So that's basically 3 nights in a row she hasn't put her child to bed because she's prancing about at dinners and award shows 🙉😡

She’s drinking tea though and drove last night too I think. Also maybe the baby is with them. Not one to defend her 🤣

Ah jaysus is she off out again tonight?!! I honestly wouldn't have gone out as much as this one before I had my baby let alone since she's arrived!!! So that's basically 3 nights in a row she hasn't put her child to bed because she's prancing about at dinners and award shows 🙉😡
She got tips from Grease the supreme absentee mother

Reactions: 5
Wonder is she preggers.. The cup of tea is her alluding to it and looking for attention😂

Reactions: 5
Prob looking
Wonder is she preggers.. The cup of tea is her alluding to it and looking for attention😂
looking for attention and for us to speculate I would say - don’t think this one wants another baby so soon! She will have another one I think but prob in a few years when she is in need of conteeeeennnnt

Reactions: 4
Her shoulders are nearly touching at the front she is like a pantomime hunchback villain

• Haha
I honestly think terries days are numbered. And I am not just saying that from a wishful thinking point of view. The launch of the white wave gin is proof that people are not interested in what she is flogging. Any pennys I’ve been in recently has been fully stocked with Bahama body and the fact she is obviously sending herself questions the whole time is another dead giveaway. Wasn’t she also recently asking people from Snapchat to follow her on instagram? Like surely if everything was doing great that wouldn’t even be something you would be thinking of doing.

I honestly think nobody really cares what she is flogging anymore and the only person pretending their is constant hype around her products is her. I could be totally wrong but I definitely think if you look past the smoke and mirrors her days as an influencer are numbered
I am quoting myself here, but in light of her event which looked half empty, I really think that her days are numbered. I just don’t think any of the crap she is flogging is selling and she is trying to keep up appearances.

What number are we on with the White Wave gin now? Another 2 bottles sold maybe? I definitely think her influence is waning. Her content the past few months has been so boring and the amount of launches and “good news” she has is just tiring at this stage. Her instagram is also not even that interesting to look at. Terrors days are definitely numbered imo

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.