Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prob got the 1000 euro covid bonus for healthcare workers too. I hope she has a tit holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow wow. Of course Miss New South Wales absolutely loved Disney. She would also love to sit at home with her Minnie Mouse Teddy because she's 1 and 1 year olds love anything that you do with a smile on your face.

Imagine flying to Paris to take a photo of the back of your child's head for social media. They are a pair of *******.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She went to Paris for the child's birthday ans spent a fee hours in Disney for pics for insta that was it . If she was bringing the child to Disney she would have been there for a few days and stayed in disney. That is actually embarrassing but this one is used to lying

Reactions: 23
Here do you recon she is like Australia turn your head so I can take a picture? I mean 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She took a few mantra pics, so id say she’ll write it off as a business trip

That little one will have neck problems feom contorting so she isn’t face on 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s obvious she is staying in some kippy part of Paris and literally went to Disney for a afternoon. All for her image on the gram, nothing to do with the child’s birthday.

Reactions: 14
She was in Disney for 4 hours max! Would you be bothered going through all that effort just for insta content?! Let's be honest, that trip wasn't for Adelaide at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So transparent that it was all just for content & probably a business expense she can claim seeing she’s modelling those rotten Mantra boots. Oh the irony, in the fashion capital of the world and she’s traipsing about in her tat with her bargain basement photographer / videographer / handbag husband 🥴

Reactions: 14
Getting pics taken by a professional photographer and purposely hiding your child’s face in them so you can post them to Insta 😂😂😂😂😂 this woman needs to have a serious chat with herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must be exhausting getting shots where ur spawn isn't looking at the camera. R de Burgh could give her some tips she is brilll at it with the 3 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Based on David's Instagram story they're now back at home. So they only stayed in Paris for 1 night?! When my daughter was that age she was so fussy whenever her routine was disrupted, no way would I fly for just 1 night. But then Sid is a different breed, she's an angel and goes with the flow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously did she go to Paris just to say we went to Paris for the 1st birthday, home now to the very predictable insta party, house full of balloons and character cake and mad eyed terry with some OTT outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anyone confirm that Melbourne was in fact not an angel and in fact did not go with the flow?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.