Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait does this one actually believe that some random asked her "have you looked at the next stage carseat for Sydney" 😳 I know there is weirdos out there that ask really simple questions but seriously this screams asking yourself questions Terrie. Actually mortifying and as someone else rightly said hinting to be gifted a new carseat 🙄 Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The white of her scalp in her hairline compared to the rest of her 🤣 she’s actually quite pale naturally

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus how many pairs of boots have they given away? Dominique had three of them and two others had at least one pair.

Reactions: 2
This is a typical surface level response from Terrie. She is about as deep as an egg cup and let’s face it she has zero empathy for anyone let alone new mothers. She is incapable of putting herself in anyone else’s shoes and I’m fact if she managed it she would steal the shoe’s because she is so vile.
"as deep as an egg cup" 😂😂😂 hilarious and so very very true. Shallow and fake. She's incapable of giving an honest answer or opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"as deep as an egg cup" 😂😂😂 hilarious and so very very true. Shallow and fake. She's incapable of giving an honest answer or opinion.
She’s a dope. I remember the days her answers were ‘feel the fear do it anyway’ to everything 🥱 the original mad bastard 😂

Reactions: 9
She must be due a nursing shift been months since last one. She doesn’t work enough to be able to actually safe to renew her registration.

Reactions: 10
She must be due a nursing shift been months since last one. She doesn’t work enough to be able to actually safe to renew her registration.
Im sure she’l send herself a fake q&a askimg and she will claim shes been doing shifts but doesnt post them because its ‘work’

Reactions: 7
David is a right angry bore, did you see him when Terri joked about buying paints for the child? I don’t know how she stands him, he always seems like such a angry person all the time.

Reactions: 15
Still tryna push the white wave. Let it go Terrie, let it go. 🙈
If it launched over a month ago and its still not in stores does that mean stores are choosing not to stock it? Surely if a store was going to stock it and there's no supply issue it'd be in stores by now

Reactions: 3
If it launched over a month ago and its still not in stores does that mean stores are choosing not to stock it? Surely if a store was going to stock it and there's no supply issue it'd be in stores by now
maybe it will be exclusive to penny’s like her tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
David is a right angry bore, did you see him when Terri joked about buying paints for the child? I don’t know how she stands him, he always seems like such a angry person all the time.
I remember a few years back when she was living in Aussie and she posted a throwback video and caption it something like"remember that night david got angry over the mess we were making" or something like that cant quite remember. in the video terrie and her mates are being mad bastards and dancing on chairs and david comes in really angry giving out about a mess in another room and shouting at terrie to get down,and graps her by the wrist and pulls her down.
not saying his abusive by no means but this was years ago but it still sticks in my mind the way he caught her by wrist.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember a few years back when she was living in Aussie and she posted a throwback video and caption it something like"remember that night david got angry over the mess we were making" or something like that cant quite remember. in the video terrie and her mates are being mad bastards and dancing on chairs and david comes in really angry giving out about a mess in another room and shouting at terrie to get down,and graps her by the wrist and pulls her down.
not saying his abusive by no means but this was years ago but it still sticks in my mind the way he caught her by wrist.
I definitely think it isn't all roses in that house. He does seem to be angry a lot and she is so incredibly selfish, they must have some massive fall outs.

Reactions: 11
Their relationship goves me the ick so much…she is such a selfish immature narcassist and enables her because he knows if he stays with her he wont have to have a proper job…god help poor sydney being splashed all over the internet the poor baby has no privacy (a heart on the face doesnt count) i know from the various jig saw puzzle pics that she has a fitzpatrick face on her, very like one of his sisters…

Reactions: 12
I absolutely hate Terrie's "live the life you want" bullshit!!!!!!
For the majority of people that's not possible. If you have kids in school and a 9 to 5 job with deadlines, family commitments. Sick or elderly parents. Bills to pay you can't just take off, you can't just jack in a job you don't like, her and all these knobs love to push the "if you dream it you can achieve it" mantra. When most of us are just trying to keep our heads above water.
I absolutely hate everything about the influencer industry that tries its very best to make us all feel like we're failing at life.
Terrie and her faux happiness, with her faux perfect life and perfect baby need to duck off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.