Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog in the bed with clean sheets on 🤔🙄
I was just thinking she done so much training to become a nurse all that money and time and she's wasted it making advertisements. Very sad really when ya think about it

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking she done so much training to become a nurse all that money and time and she's wasted it making advertisements. Very sad really when ya think about it
What's sad is she is making far far FAR more doing a few shoddy advertisements from the comfort of her own sitting room than hardworking nurses who are literally saving peoples lives! It's bleeping disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone listening to 'Liveline' and the fact that influencers advertise fertility clinic even though they don't have fertility issues!!

One clinic mentioned was 'Therapie'

Reactions: 14
It’s her back up career for when the arse inevitably falls out of influencing, she’s choosing the handy option while it’s going. Even though she maintains nursing is her “passion”. Sure Terrie, we all know what your passionate about 💵

Reactions: 10
Joe Duffy is just annoying, keeps interrupting the callers. They have such valid points, no “influencer” should be promoting fertility clinics etc, if someone is sadly going through fertility issues, I’m sure they will have got medical advise on where to go, not oh Terrie went here, I’ll go there now, it’s disgusting for a clinic to pay someone to promote such a sensitive subject and for Terrie to shove her pregnancy in peoples face, which obv is great she got pregnant and had a healthy baby but I’m sure people who may have issues, they don’t need to be influenced to go to a certain clinic so that influencer makes money off someone’s else’s hard time. This influencer market just needs to go now.

Reactions: 25
Rosanna Davison and Richie Sadlier getting paid for promoting Therapie Fertility. It's just sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The vans on the child.....she can't even walk 🤦‍♀️ so heavy on her feet all in the name of fashion. So bad for her feet development but Terror should know this....you shouldn't put proper shoes on a baby till they are at least 6 weeks walking unaided and confidently

Reactions: 11
I heard a bit of Joe Duffy. The callers were excellent, articulate and got the points across fantastically.

Joe kept talking over them and he actually sounded like he didn't know where he was, like he just wandered into this studio and someone put a mic in front of him 🙄
I don't listen to him so I don't know if he is like this all the time??!

Reactions: 6
Why does Terrorist need this validation that her kid is sooooo clever? Something seriously lacking in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Terrorist need this validation that her kid is sooooo clever? Something seriously lacking in her.
She’s full of tit. She’s like this with everything. In another few years she will be on saying ‘Oh My Godt Sydney was thick the whole time’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And define clever anyway ??? I hate when parents start this tit.
My son never met any "milestones". He is 16 now and has very severe non verbal autism.
And I tell ya something, he fascinates me and makes me proud every single day with what he can do and how he finds different ways to communicate.
So duck off Terror. All kids are clever in their own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
And define clever anyway ??? I hate when parents start this tit.
My son never met any "milestones". He is 16 now and has very severe non verbal autism.
And I tell ya something, he fascinates me and makes me proud every single day with what he can do and how he finds different ways to communicate.
So duck off Terror. All kids are clever in their own way.
A million per cent. She seems to just desperately want attention and people on the Internet to tell her she's an amazing mother. The whole thing is off the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After repromed, I made a complaint to the ASAI regarding Terrie. They responded to me that she did breach the rules as she never claimed her pregnancy was due to Repromed.

fair play to Jennifer who called Joe Duffy show.

Reactions: 17
That finglas knacker taking money from a children’s charity a month before Xmas, scummy bleep

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.