Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrier and Adelaide in matching Minnie mouse ears 🤢🤢🤢
Adelaide 😂😂😂😂. Is she really bringing her to Disneyland or are people guessing?
Like the child will never remember, it would be a better trip when she's 5 or 6!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t is such a coincidence that someone asked her if she still works as a nurse in the same week that she’s going back to nursing. Like, what are the chances? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn’t is such a coincidence that someone asked her if she still works as a nurse in the same week that she’s going back to nursing. Like, what are the chances? 🙄
Noooooo …. ? She’d never plant that question to keep up the persona as a nurse when it suits her… never know when the next pandemic is and she needs to capitalise on it with a self indulging grid post … not our Terrie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Adelaide 😂😂😂😂. Is she really bringing her to Disneyland or are people guessing?
Like the child will never remember, it would be a better trip when she's 5 or 6!
I'm just guessing, but it is highly likely that it will be somewhere ridiculously over the top and expensive and totally unnecessary for a 1 year old!

Reactions: 8
I'm just guessing, but it is highly likely that it will be somewhere ridiculously over the top and expensive and totally unnecessary for a 1 year old!
Yet they ll be staying in some cheap dive and not showing it cheap skates at heart.

Reactions: 5
I was in bad need of instant for a weekend break last week. Picked up Bahama body instant as was in penny’s. Oh my gawd. I’ve no words for how awful it is. I washed it off straight away and binned the tan. Embraced my pale self.

Reactions: 8
I was in bad need of instant for a weekend break last week. Picked up Bahama body instant as was in penny’s. Oh my gawd. I’ve no words for how awful it is. I washed it off straight away and binned the tan. Embraced my pale self.
It's actually the worst tan I've ever used, comes out patchy no matter how much you moisturise and it's impossible to get off.

Bare by vogue for me is one the best tans. Hated so Sue’s and Terries. Green and patchy.

Reactions: 10
No Terrie, I can cope with the wellies on your feet, I can buy the same in the co-op.

• Haha
Loads of people basking about her "knit". It's a bleeping jumper ffs. And who in the hell is buying Mantra boots???

Reactions: 9
Loads of people basking about her "knit". It's a bleeping jumper ffs. And who in the hell is buying Mantra boots???
Sure they are all ‘gifted’ out to other wannabe influencers…i dont follow terror but cant avoid the mantra ads on social media, the boots are nothing special, overpriced…id say they only order in a small amount so they ‘sell out’ fast…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.