Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something exciting to share at 8pm.. I'm going to say another set of clothes with In The Style launching soon!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ronseal showcasing their new extra dark all weather heavy duty stain tonight i see… doing exactly what it says on the terrie… i mean tin! 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good job terrie gets her knickers in a twist over these let down launches, really nobody gives a rats!

Reactions: 12
Jesus she looks like she’s bursting for a piss here. Give your shoulders a break Terrie and quit with the collar bone pop pose
1665603695492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Another collection from InTheBin 🙄 jesus little miss save the planet sure doesn't give two fucks about landfill does she!!! Such a waste of materials making that dirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll start now with the memories of watching Murder She Wrote when she was a kid and will make poor Angela’s death all about her

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does she think these reels are funny or what?? I’m actually so embarrassed for her! They are the most ridiculous and pointless videos I’ve ever seen in my life 🙈

Reactions: 13
She is caving in on herself. The bony shoulders are repulsive and she thinks she is a beaut.

Reactions: 9
Big bualadh bos for Terrie Trotter the jack of all trades who added the three buttons to the long cuff of the black rag she's selling to make it more luxurious 🤣 It seriously reads like she done the stitching herself 🤣maybe she borrowed David's sewing machine when he was finished making the dog bandanas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.