Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They photograph the “pieces” but last minute not happy with quality. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Considering that they’re selling off the last “collection “ for a tenner; the quality of what she wouldn’t flog must’ve been terrible!

Reactions: 7
Terrie you Airhead STFU about Poonami's.. Seriously that word!!!!
Omg it fills me with such rage!!! Especially with her psychotic eyes and fake personality are thrown in with the use of the word. 2 years ago she wouldn't even mention the word baby, now she's chatting tit about tit. Anything for the cash money!

Reactions: 12
Why is nothing sacred with these scammers?! The children of Insta huns have no privacy- imagine in years to come when Sydney is at school and kids are saying your mam & dad posted all about your crappy nappies… I hope whatever €€ they’re making off the back of her is getting put away for her in years to come but I doubt it.

Reactions: 10
Using these nappies, “and never looked back”. Who looks back on their life and thought if only I hadn’t of bought that brand of nappies.

I’ve 3 children, I love nappies. There isn’t much in the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poonamis are for little babies, this shouldn't be happening after 13 months...
She couldn't have been using them when she was was so young as she said, they don't make them for smaller babies, maybe I'm mistaken now but I dont think they make them under size 4?

Reactions: 2
She couldn't have been using them when she was was so young as she said, they don't make them for smaller babies, maybe I'm mistaken now but I dont think they make them under size 4?
Correct … as ever terrors completely full of tit for the ad … apt 💩

Reactions: 1
Those eyebrows need serious filling in. They are so grey cos there is makeup all over them. How has no one said this to her or even she notice it herself. Not a look!!

Reactions: 3
Those eyebrows need serious filling in. They are so grey cos there is makeup all over them. How has no one said this to her or even she notice it herself. Not a look!!
She’s useless at makeup, I don’t know why she thinks she has any business showing people how to create “looks”. The huge dark brown circles around her eyes kill me. It’s like the shape you would make if you were doing a skull Halloween makeup look, too dark and not flattering.
And I’ll never understand drawing over the Cupid’s bow
1670505655234.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.