Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Did anyone else see Amber’s video of her and Charlie? They both looked so uncomfortable but Charlie was obviously there for clout😂😂 she wouldn’t have been invited to Sassi’s launch🤣🤣 she defo invited herself...

I literally just commented this! They both look so uncomfortable, Charlie there for the clout 😂 gonna think she’s insta verified now 😂
bet she was talking shit to her all evening
EB7B1508-2B83-4595-A08D-47C7499EC7CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lulamay

I really really dislike teem mom young and pregnant and think the girls never come across very well on social media BUT after watching donnas video my heart really goes out to Charlotte. For the doctors to put a referral through for a teenager to be tested for a rare form of breast cancer means there very clearly MUST be some serious concerns for her health. It is so so hard for a lot of doctors to take issues relating to things like breast cancer and cervical cancer seriously, especially in young women. Symptoms are often brushed under the carpet and doctors often do not request the necessary tests as they think it would be so so unlikely that young women could get these diseases. I am so glad that Charlotte has been referred and sought help for her symptoms, and I am so glad that they are speaking about it openly on Instagram as Charlotte will have a very young following who may not know an awful lot about breast cancer. She is a young mother to 2 girls and a human being, as much as I disagree with a lot she does and how she handles situations I would never ever wish harm on her. Please remember that everyone deals with grief, worry, anxiety etc differently. I personally completely clam up and won’t discuss anything with anyone, but many people like to openly speak about their issues - either way is fine. I really really hope that Charlotte gets good news and can live a long happy life without the worry of a life changing illness

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Who has pasta and chips together? Yuck
I mean if I’m out for food I’ve been known to have bolognaise and fries 🙋🏼‍♀️🙈

I really do miss the old times when Morgan was on one about Kingsley looking like her when there’s 0% of her DNA in him. And the times when Charlotte would do her 5 o’clock lives with Dondons. Don’t think it’ll ever be the same again 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 39

CoolMom

VIP Member
The dog died of parvo?!?! The awful yet preventable illness if you vaccinate your dog?!

Get in the bin Charlie and Bailey, the pair of you are just trash.

😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Lurked on here forever but never posted, but did anyone else die when Charlie commented on bretts insta about the car interior “look on safari hun” but she has to ask Instagram how to wipe her arse or brush her teeth??🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What does confuse me when Donna says ‘this isn’t just attention seeking’ yet here she is posting random photos on her story, not one but TWO random photos tagging the hospital like that is the definition of attention seeking. Why does anyone need to see the picture of the hospital car park? Does that have any relevance to the diagnosis you don’t actually have yet?

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Not a fan of ear piercing on babies but Harlow is such a cute baby, she doesnt need all that crap.
I am shocked charlotte doesn't like it, I'd have thought she would be right in the queue for claires for the twins!
Nah her and Connor prefer putting holes in walls and doors and not in their kids ears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Gingercream

VIP Member
I see Charlie has taken down the pity posts from her stories about the dog. “I can’t catch a break” - maybe it’s karma biting you on the ass for being a shitty person?!

How about you stop scamming people with shitting coffee, stop driving illegally into your house while under the influence of drugs, stop smashing up cars in general. Oh and maybe learn to cook your daughter some fresh vegetables instead of feeding her processed ready meals, and stop dumping her in front of peppa pig so you can take some selfies and eye fuck yourself. You look like shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35