Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked like she was taking part in the Year 6 sports day potato sack race. Outfit 2 is much better compared to her first choice. And as always, the lashes are horrendous. I’m fed up of this huge lash trend, some girls can pull it off well, some girls really really can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
anyone know if charlie is still having her crappy coffee? not seen much improvement that she claims it gives you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got blocked from her shitting account but from her pics I think she’s jacked it in and become a full time lady of leisure... does that girl ever cook?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ok 2 things.
1. Charlie’s food looks plastic and don’t get me started on that ‘cheese’

2. Why has her mate got boiled new potatoes with a burger 😂😂 how random

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thought charlie was back at work. Either I’ve missed something or she done one day & not been back since.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2. Why has her mate got boiled new potatoes with a burger 😂😂 how random
It could be due to food intolerance. I've been to some restaurants where they'll offer gluten free bread for example but can't provide chips as they're cooked in the same fryer as gluten containing products. Sadly I've been offered a jacket potato with a burger before 😂

Reactions: 4
Who has pasta and chips together? Yuck
I mean if I’m out for food I’ve been known to have bolognaise and fries 🙋🏼‍♀️🙈

I really do miss the old times when Morgan was on one about Kingsley looking like her when there’s 0% of her DNA in him. And the times when Charlotte would do her 5 o’clock lives with Dondons. Don’t think it’ll ever be the same again 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Donna more clear on charlotte cancer (that she may, or may not have) then her whole terminal illness 🙃
What got me was she started a go find me, then announced on her YouTube that she’s found consultants at London Hospital who are putting her on a trial, all while not actually saying her condition😳😳 makes you wonder

I mean if I’m out for food I’ve been known to have bolognaise and fries 🙋🏼‍♀️🙈

I really do miss the old times when Morgan was on one about Kingsley looking like her when there’s 0% of her DNA in him. And the times when Charlotte would do her 5 o’clock lives with Dondons. Don’t think it’ll ever be the same again 💔
Morgz is just a bloody twit 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why has charlie still got the egg pram when she was boasting about buying a new one a couple of weeks ago 🤔

She said she’ll always keep that one it’s her favourite
I think Charlie is the type of girl that has to buy the newest thing that's "in" and then take photos and post them to try and subtly brag because she thinks it makes her cool and makes us all jealous. She looks like the girl at school that walked around the halls thinking she was the big tits and everyone wanted to be her

Reactions: 10
So let me get this straight it’s £85 for fake goods? Who in the right mind would do that? Do they not know they can go along to that street in Manchester and get any amounts of stuff for cheap? I’m not a designer fan I don’t have that much spare cash but selling that for £85 they are taking the piss
CBCDF764-AE97-4F44-99FF-AA5212887603.png

Same

• Wow
Reactions: 6
MEGAN IS PREGNANT.
TEL HAS CONFIRMED IT ALSO CONFIRMED SHE HAD CHEATED ON HIM.

HE HAS DELETED EVERYTHING OFF HIS IG & COME OFF SOCIALS.
This doesn’t really confirm anything. Don’t understand why anybody gets involved anyway

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.