Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
45B3402D-8C05-42AF-8F08-1986EE73C281.jpeg
so I’ve been watching Vikings and is it just me or does this guy look like Brett 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The honestly just look so miserable with a each other. Like I find it weird how they never take any smiling pictures or seen to have a laugh like the other couples , I mean if I said to my husband hey let's look in our mirror again and take another selfie pretty much everyday , he would think I was a right boring duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So confused as to how Brett proposed to her knowing another lad had been in her the week before in his bed in his house 😰 odd behaviour... maybe he doesn’t want her but don’t want anyone else to have her so proposed so he knows he’s got her and he’s probably popping off to someone else

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she get them done about a week or 2 ago? I’ve never had my lips done before but surely to get them done again, in such short space of time, is bad?
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they burst!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she can look at her lips and think they look good? Surely she sees other influencers and her friends’ fillers and realise that no one else has the red lump above their top lip? I bet the reason she doesn’t smile in her photos is because it physically hurts her to.
Has anyone watched the afterlife series? She reminds me of the plastic woman is season two that can’t move her face😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her lips make it look like her jaw is funny shaped it’s sad I bet she can’t feel much if my daughter did that to herself I would step in
My partner looked at this picture and said it looks like her lips got stuck in a Hoover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlie we all know you read here, please taken on board what’s being said it’s not just for shits and giggles you are doing serious damage to your lips and tone down on the eye lashes a natural look is more beautiful than trying to be plastic

Reactions: 11
It’s scary because Dr’s say you should only get lip filler top ups after 6 months but based on her instagram.. she only started a year ago (August 19) and looks like she’s had them done at least 4/5 times within 12 months which is horrendous!! She’s gonna have some saggy flappy lips when she’s older and will be sooooo self conscious then but there will be nothing she can do other than surgery to fix it and that won’t be cheap, or gifted!!🤭🤭

does charlotte know you can use other sounds on tiktok other then the same 3 every time ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Isn’t this something you’d ask in the friendship group, not insta? 🤔
AA333E00-D340-40B2-B524-C7868F4F4A5A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.