Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the back of the one where Charlie is kissing amber. I feel so awkward for her you can see how she was really trying to get in that video and she was left out, bet it was like that all night for her!
Aww her little arm flapping around in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of the places she could’ve eaten in Manchester looks like she’s gone TGIs 🙄🙄

Hahahahaha haha I just looked! So funny 😂😭 that arm trying to get some sort of attention
It’s frankie and bennies, there’s one at the lakeside in Doncaster where Charlie takes Harlow for walks so yeah she’s pushed the boat out there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I go out to eat I purposefully get something I cant make easily at home. Imagine ordering the ONLY thing you know how to cook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wonder how Br3tt OfFiCiAl is coping being a parent all weekend while she’s on round 2, man 5 🙄😂🙃💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to sort her posture out and learn how to pose! She looks so awkward, that tit bag doesn’t help either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie’s dress is two sizes too small and her friend looks 12 and like she should be in bed but have a great night girls. Nothing like staying in with your child during a pandemic 👋🏻🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlie’s dress is two sizes too small and her friend looks 12 and like she should be in bed but have a great night girls. Nothing like staying in with your child during a pandemic 👋🏻🙄😂
she shouldn’t be in Manchester doesn’t she know we’re on a lockdown the idiot! Her friend looks so young as well I stalked her insta she’s got a baby too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.