Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie making out shes going out in Manchester, she's paid for a hotel room in Manchester then got a £50 taxi to macclesfield (completely different county to manchester may I add) when she could have just stayed at the travelodge in macc for £45. Party looks tit by the way, I'm only round the corner from it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely cracking up at Charlie thinking she’s an A list celeb because she’s been invited to Sassi’s ‘launch night’ in Macclesfield 😂😂😂. Charlie and her under boob look like they are having a fabulous time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone commented earlier on the pic of amber and Charlie “very pretty natural amber” something along them lines it deffo said “natural amber”, can’t see it now🤨😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf has happened here? Charlie’s said she’s going to Leeds for her bday and ends up in Manchester fair enough. She looks nice for a night out but I wouldn’t let my kid out in that under boob and tbh my kid wouldn’t let me out in it either 🤣 Then she just happens upon amber and Sassis launch I’m sorry but what? Not pre planned at all? Weird as duck seems she’s wanting into the TM franchise but tying in her bday weekend? What?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is the social distancing? Are parties allowed? Isn't Manchester in lockdown?

What is this party even for, seems very strange.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry you can’t say she’s never worked a day in her life when she got pregnant at 16, of course she’s never worked, she was at school before! I like a good witch on tattle as much as the next person but you can’t say you work etc when she’s literally hardly 18. There’s nothing wrong with staying at home with your children until they’re a little older, you won’t get that time back.
👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this is sassy opening night, wouldnt you be showing people the actual place and what it looks like, a tour and tit to get people to see it and not just taking shots.

Because no body goes

I want some beauty treatments... ahh the business with the shots seems perfect

Was just about to comment - have they forgotten what a face mask is too? Silly girl taking risks like that not to mention posting the evidence!!
Your talking about the same girl that sucks balloons while brett sucks something else and then goes driving into houses lol a mask is nothing to her. Besides she's paid a fortune for those lips she ain't going to cover them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
isn’t it funny how all the other teen mums that have attended haven’t had to ask (beg) all over IG for a place to stay 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen the most awkward little dance and a little peck cos she can’t properly sort her lips to kiss 😂 on Amber’s story of her and Charlie

Amber’s face: “Pls can u not do that”
She looks absolutely wankered in this video 🥴

Reactions: 8
Just seen the most awkward little dance and a little peck cos she can’t properly sort her lips to kiss 😂 on Amber’s story of her and Charlie

Amber’s face: “Pls can u not do that”
So highly embarrassing! Who even plays with another girls hair when taking a video 😂 cringed to duck watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god that was cringe! And yes, of all 3 girls who I follow who went to the “big launch” none of them posted any content about the actual business including the owner! All about getting glammed up and getting hammered!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.