Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband makes enough money so I can stay home with our son and do online uni but ya know šŸ˜³
As long as your kids are happy and well looked after, who cares? šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 13
Are u one of the teen mums šŸ˜
Someone not agreeing with what is generally being said on the thread doesnā€™t immediately mean that theyā€™re one of the mums duck me šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a thread for opinions, everyone else is offering up theirs so Iā€™ve given mine.

My husband makes enough money so I can stay home with our son and do online uni but ya know šŸ˜³
As long as your kids are happy and well looked after, who cares? šŸ˜¬
Nobody. Everybody does what works for them. I wanted to go back, some people donā€™t. It doesnā€™t mean anybody is wrong for what they do. I just take issue with the hypocritical nature that people take with it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
If Charlotte is in a position she doesnā€™t need to work then whatā€™s the difference? Whatā€™s the difference in Brett paying for Charlieā€™s lifestyle and benefits paying for Charlottes? Itā€™s neither of their money. Ones sponging off tax and the other sponging off her partner. Where is the line? There isnā€™t one. I think peopleā€™s opinions on Charlie not working would be different if she worked 9-5 monday to friday and Brett did sod all honestly, maybe Iā€™m wrong saying that, but I do think people would have a lot more to say, but the opposite is fine because Charlieā€™s a mum and not a dad. Both can do what they want, but thereā€™s not much difference in either of them except circumstances, and Charlieā€™s is doable, she just chooses not to.
Big big difference between ā€˜spongingā€™ off your partner then sponging Off benefitsšŸ¤£ atleast one of them is working

Reactions: 10
Big big difference between ā€˜spongingā€™ off your partner then sponging Off benefitsšŸ¤£ atleast one of them is working
I can almost guarantee Charlie gets the same benefit as Charlotte šŸ¤£ and she also scrounges off businesses all over Instagram where as at least Charlotte ainā€™t a beg!

Reactions: 11
I can almost guarantee Charlie gets the same benefit as Charlotte šŸ¤£ and she also scrounges off businesses all over Instagram where as at least Charlotte ainā€™t a beg!
But atleast one of them is working out of Charlie and Brett, paying into the system.

Reactions: 1
Tbf, Charlotte probably gets quite a bit cos sheā€™s probably said sheā€™s her mums carer and that sheā€™s a ā€œsingleā€ mum. But at the end of the day, why does it matter? If the girls want to stay home with their babies whilst their still young, then theyā€™re entitled to, especially now this virus is going around. Obviously in a few years when the kids are at school, the situation will be different, especially for Charlotte. However, if both Brett and charlie are okay with Charlie not working/only working a few hours a week, then why does it matter.
If there wasnā€™t such a stigma about how awful people on ā€œbenefitsā€ are, then I probably wouldnā€™t have spent the last year in debt - that Iā€™m still attempting to pay off - after not asking for help when I was struggling with my agoraphobia. The system is there for a reason, theyā€™re not abusing it (yet).

• Haha
Whyā€™s Charlie dressed like that to go round Manchester non of the clubs are open šŸ¤£ She will just look massively out of place.

• Haha
Being from Manchester and being on a local lockdown someone please tell me why sheā€™s rocking up, wirh her sister mixing households in a place your not allowed? No whereā€™s even open so god knows where she off! Also Charlie I wouldā€™ve got your mate to stand on the higher step šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my good god... i do not want to be rude but i am going to anyway šŸ¤­ Charlie looks like a bloody drag queen right now šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ she could be so pretty if she wanted to but all the stuff she does is just nit doing her any favours šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And 7pm on a Thursday... where in earth is she going dressed like that šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my good god... i do not want to be rude but i am going to anyway šŸ¤­ Charlie looks like a bloody drag queen right now šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ she could be so pretty if she wanted to but all the stuff she does is just nit doing her any favours šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And 7pm on a Thursday... where in earth is she going dressed like that šŸ˜³
Sheā€™s probably going downstairs to the hotel restaurantšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They seem like the type to get dressed up for anything
Nipping to Asda Full face on.. There going to be stuck after 9 and they just scream outsiders or Printworks where everythingā€™s shut. Iā€™m betting Spoons later dressed like that šŸ˜³šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.