Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the social distancing? Are parties allowed? Isn't Manchester in lockdown?

What is this party even for, seems very strange.
Macclesfield isn’t on the local lockdown however Manchester is so turning up to stay in a hotel, she needs to F off

Reactions: 4
That video of Amber and Charlie set me off, amber looks so uncomfortable the whole time and you can just tell Charlie thinks she’s the next big thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i am so confused i thought charlie was going to leeds for her birthday weekend? has that poor harlow been pamed off again? some people shouldn’t have children when they make it out asif its a chore and inconvenience to look after your own child 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
i am so confused i thought charlie was going to leeds for her birthday weekend? has that poor harlow been pamed off again? some people shouldn’t have children when they make it out asif its a chore and inconvenience to look after your own child 🥴🥴
“But I’ve had her all week on my own so do one x”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jane will be busy with both of the girls children! Brett won’t have Harlow on his own for a whole weekend and his brother won’t have Everleigh on his own either 😂

Reactions: 5
Jane will be busy with both of the girls children! Brett won’t have Harlow on his own for a whole weekend and his brother won’t have Everleigh on his own either 😂
thought jane wasn’t involved anymore after the engagement? they ought to make up there minds about who they want in her life 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
thought jane wasn’t involved anymore after the engagement? they ought to make up there minds about who they want in her life 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
I mean I’m sure she still sees Brett and Harlow she’d be a poor mum/grandma to exclude them even if she disagrees with bretts poor life choices 😂 can 100% guarantee they’re all sat round in janes living room this morning 😂

That video of Amber and Charlie set me off, amber looks so uncomfortable the whole time and you can just tell Charlie thinks she’s the next big thing 😂😂
I feel like Charlie was probably stuck up ambers arse the whole night following her round lol

Reactions: 22
Just seen the most awkward little dance and a little peck cos she can’t properly sort her lips to kiss 😂 on Amber’s story of her and Charlie

Amber’s face: “Pls can u not do that”
Charlie is gonna wake up with beer fear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else see Amber’s video of her and Charlie? They both looked so uncomfortable but Charlie was obviously there for clout😂😂 she wouldn’t have been invited to Sassi’s launch🤣🤣 she defo invited herself...

Just seen the most awkward little dance and a little peck cos she can’t properly sort her lips to kiss 😂 on Amber’s story of her and Charlie

I literally just commented this! They both look so uncomfortable, Charlie there for the clout 😂 gonna think she’s insta verified now 😂

Reactions: 7

I bet Charlie begged her to make that video 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see Amber’s video of her and Charlie? They both looked so uncomfortable but Charlie was obviously there for clout😂😂 she wouldn’t have been invited to Sassi’s launch🤣🤣 she defo invited herself...

I literally just commented this! They both look so uncomfortable, Charlie there for the clout 😂 gonna think she’s insta verified now 😂
bet she was talking tit to her all evening
EB7B1508-2B83-4595-A08D-47C7499EC7CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Connor put the bio every time the thread isn’t about Charlotte lol. Charlie looks sooo out of place in them videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.