Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaylighhhhhhh373736

I understand your point but
All I can say is as a 3rd year vet student if I had seen pictures of that dog while it was still alive I would have been obligated to speak to someone about it’s welfare. Those nails are inexcusable, no one who claims to love their dog would let them get like that, that is abuse. In regard to its weight it is certainly not on the chubby side but it’s not uncommon to see chihuahuas like that, we normally do recommend they are on the skinnier side (not underweight though) however it’s quite hard to tell from a picture about a dogs weight. What you can tell is those nails would have caused the poor thing a lot of unnecessary pain 😞
I get your point but I have a chihuahua and before we got him he was abused and he won’t even let us touch his feet and he try’s to bite people when they try to do it so yeah we do it but at the same time and we feed him like 4 times a day plus snacks and he looks skinny still but we are always taking him for walks

Princessxo

Did bailey not write on her post hope you’re having fun running through fields up there? Or something like that