Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of ear piercing on babies but Harlow is such a cute baby, she doesnt need all that crap.
I am shocked charlotte doesn't like it, I'd have thought she would be right in the queue for claires for the twins!
Nah her and Connor prefer putting holes in walls and doors and not in their kids ears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not like there’s much else to talk about on this thread anymore🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The previous outfit did absolutely nothing for her, this one is way more flattering, she just needs to learn to dress for her figure a bit better.
A3D5FE36-0C68-462F-90B1-AB1A0E07EBD4.png

Reactions: 4
She has such a nice figure and she could be really pretty if she stopped with the lashes and lip filler, how has none of her friends or family told her she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I love how she's tamed her hair down aswell... full on looked like tinkywinkys antenna

Reactions: 2
She actually looks a bit like an anime character with those lips and lashes which isn’t exactly an insult cause there’s some pretty ones but you shouldn’t really look like one in real life 🤭

Reactions: 2
That outfit reminds me of fat control suits that suck everything in, I when I pull my tights up to my tits. Not a good look. The dress that pulls her in at the waist is well better

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or the bouncers🤣🤣
wearing Minnie Mouse fleece pj’s and dirty socks in 90 degree heat but they don’t have their ears pierced so she’s winning at being a mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Charlie babes, Camel called wants his toe back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.