Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being from Manchester and being on a local lockdown someone please tell me why she’s rocking up, wirh her sister mixing households in a place your not allowed? No where’s even open so god knows where she off! Also Charlie I would’ve got your mate to stand on the higher step 🤣🤣
Not even her sister, bretts brothers ex 😂
She looks an absolute state for a Thursday night. Even if clubs were open and things were normal she’d look out of place!

Reactions: 6
Wow! Just wow! Seen more under-tit than I needed to frankly and the height difference on that picture makes it look a bit daft 😂 However, I used to be young and wear tight clothing, mini skirts with too much make up etc and pretty sure my photos would not have been flattering either 😉

Reactions: 8
Wow! Just wow! Seen more under-tit than I needed to frankly and the height difference on that picture makes it look a bit daft 😂 However, I used to be young and wear tight clothing, mini skirts with too much make up etc and pretty sure my photos would not have been flattering either 😉
Irrelevant but I love ur name🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG so they have gone to Sassis of Teen mom uks launch night for aesthetics 😩😩 Charlie don’t get more filler FFS she will explode

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is a thigh tattoo the new woman stamp now? Everyone seems to have them🤣 (no offence if you have one I think they look good but everyone seems to have them these days)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is a thigh tattoo the new woman stamp now? Everyone seems to have them🤣 (no offence if you have one I think they look good but everyone seems to have them these days)
It really is 😭 I got a thigh tattoo (albeit very unique and not shoddy tribal or Mandela etc) in 2015 when everybody was getting chest/underboob tattoos (which I do like but didn't want because of the upcoming stigma) and thought thighs were safe but it was only a matter of time 😂😭

bloody Nora I hope not, both my thighs are done! But more going into a leg piece!
although unfortunately I do believe they are.. that and the underboob/rib cage ones 🙄

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise Charlie was that tall!
I think her friend is tiny though which makes her look a lot bigger, I’m 5ft6 and my best friend barely pushes 5ft so we always look the same but stood by myself I just look normal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.