Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does confuse me when Donna says ‘this isn’t just attention seeking’ yet here she is posting random photos on her story, not one but TWO random photos tagging the hospital like that is the definition of attention seeking. Why does anyone need to see the picture of the hospital car park? Does that have any relevance to the diagnosis you don’t actually have yet?

Attachments

Reactions: 36
She's literally just getting some tests done to determine what's wrong with her. The doctors couldn't diagnose without these tests. They are reaching. Yeah promote checking your breasts and going to the doctors for legitimate health concerns. Don't diagnose yourself from google and go on a big vlog of the day

Reactions: 22
Poor Charlotte. I’ve been through something similar where I was referred on an urgent basis to the hospital with suspected cervical cancer and it was frightening to say the least. However there’s absolutely no need to announce it all over social media.

Yes it’s frightening but not a reason to attention seek. The two stories outside the hospital are just attention seeking in my opinion.

I wish her well and I hope she has the same outcome I did, in that it turned out to be something else but the doctor was being cautious.

Reactions: 15
Maybe a bit to early to announce it but maybe look at the positive side.

young girls might start checking their breast now too. And we all know more woman should do it early on and make it a habit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really want to feel for them but why announce something that isn’t 100% yet!? We found out as a family this week that my sister has breast cancer and she told us as soon as she got the positive result even though she’s been having tests for weeks because why worry us in case it was nothing. Her recent stories are so attention seeking I’m sorry. I think for her health and mental state she should just move away from the social media for abit. Why involve strangers like that 🙄 I hope it’s nothing serious from someone who’s family is going through it at the moment.

Reactions: 22
I'm so confused if it was serious wouldn't you be spending time with your granddaughters? Face to face appointments are happening so hate when people say oh they ain't happening and shes only got it because it is an emergency?? Like don't get me wrong I feel sorry for her but posting stuff on social media before you know the facts is so bad. So many people have cancer and other conditions but dont post it on social media....

And do you have to post two photos of you at the hospital 😒

Reactions: 12
Does Charlie straighten Harlows hair ?
Are you joking? Didn't you see the ringlets we all had a debate about yesterday? Charlie claims harlows hair is Curly and wants to know how to manage it. When it's stuck to her head poker straight at the front with a few flicks in the back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does confuse me when Donna says ‘this isn’t just attention seeking’ yet here she is posting random photos on her story, not one but TWO random photos tagging the hospital like that is the definition of attention seeking. Why does anyone need to see the picture of the hospital car park? Does that have any relevance to the diagnosis you don’t actually have yet?
There’s nothing wrong with posting two photos. She’s probably nervous about her appointment and trying to let her friends and family know she’s there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s nothing wrong with posting two photos. She’s probably nervous about her appointment and trying to let her friends and family know she’s there
That’s deffo attention seeking anyone that needs to know should be personally told imo. She’s waiting for the nice messages to flood in

Reactions: 28
Im not a fan of Charlotte and her family but I don’t think we can judge whats going on with her at the moment. Everyone processes thing’s differently and yes although it might be nothing and the gp does refer routinely, it could well be cancer and if it is then it is completely wrong of anyone to say anything. She may not be a nice person but I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone. Anyone who has experienced cancer in their family would understand! She is young and it must be worrying for her. Perhaps they know more than what they said, Donna wasn’t completely clear. She hasn’t got many friends and maybe she just wants some support thats all.

Reactions: 13
I’m glad someone has mentioned it!! It was horrendous
I don’t mind slits in dresses but it was all the way to her hips I looked at it a couple of times to make sure I was seeing it properly🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm sure anyone who needs to know about Charlottes health scare knows and doesn't need photographic evidence she's at the hospital.

Reactions: 11
Im not a fan of Charlotte and her family but I don’t think we can judge whats going on with her at the moment. Everyone processes thing’s differently and yes although it might be nothing and the gp does refer routinely, it could well be cancer and if it is then it is completely wrong of anyone to say anything. She may not be a nice person but I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone. Anyone who has experienced cancer in their family would understand! She is young and it must be worrying for her. Perhaps they know more than what they said, Donna wasn’t completely clear. She hasn’t got many friends and maybe she just wants some support thats all.
No one knows she has cancer ffs my sister had hers cut out of her before telling a soul! She hasn't been diagnosed ffs

Reactions: 10
Why has Donna put a video up when Charlotte literally may have nothing wrong with her, surely just wait, have a bit of privacy and see what it may be?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.