Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
She had said that in the past about not wanting sex due to her body confidence issues, I am beginning to see now why Jordan cheated, not excuses but just a fact.
Jordan cheated because he is a CLOWN, if chloe didn’t want to have sex and he didn’t like that he should of left, sick of excuses been made for these horrible men and women who cheat

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Sophm19

VIP Member
Aw god please ask her?? Pretty please!! Her A will mean she won’t be able to lie!!!
This comment is harsh dont take advantage of someone with SN. If anyone disagrees or thinks I'm being a snowflake sorry but I dont care I stand by what I've said.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

theghosttown

VIP Member
I feel like I have to vent this somewhere but over the last two weeks I have dreamt about Jordan TWICE. I wouldn’t call them smutty as such but both times he’s been trying to get me to run away with him and have an affair.
I’m a 32 year old woman and he does nothing for me. What is going on 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Maybe Jordan is really awkward around the cameras and he feels way more comfortable just sitting still and either looking on his phone or playing games? who knows 🤷‍♀️
Chloe should bloody pick up the extra PS controller and play along with him, I bet they would have a laugh and they could chat as well, I think Jordan would open up this way, as long as Chloe started playing and having a laugh and then not speaking to him about all the naggy stuff right away, and if she changed her tone as well then I think there would be an improvement with them, after all compromising is what’s needed.

See even I know how to get the best out of Jordan and I don’t even know him!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
Just watched Manleys Instagram stories. Honestly confuses me that there are people who live like that and think it’s okay to act in that way 😂 Especially when you have 2 young girls... Disgusting
His in the ‘man dem’ loool he makes me majorly cringe I’m a similar age and don’t understand how anyone would be attracted to a man sat on the streets smoking a bifta shouting ‘wagwan mandem juice up’ .. mate I just can’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AngryBird101

VIP Member
The photo
I loathe when mothers post this shit about their kids, your supposed to be lost without them ffs 😂😂 it’s not an achievement to love your own kids.

Same with folks on FB who say “Tyler-lee, Macie-Moon and Charlie-Lines are my world and they get me up every day”, so if you had zero kids you wouldn’t wake up and live your life?! FUCK OFF 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fishnips

VIP Member
I actually am in disbelief that some people think Emma is being unreasonable not trusting her child with somebody who may as well be a stranger hahaha. 💀
I've worked with some people for years and still wouldn't trust them to watch my child whilst I popped to the shop. We are talking about a human, not a new puppy.

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
"Leaves the carpet lines of dreams " for God's sake Chloe have you ever heard of a Rampant Rabbit hun

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know how people can find her likeable.. I find her a bully 🤣😂 she’s such a deluded girl . “Jordan’s in work so as usual it’s down to me to do all the grafting on my own” .. grafting? you are literally folding some clothes sat on your ass and he’s in work 😂😂
View attachment 136152
View attachment 136153
Anybody remember when Jordan had depression and was crying to the therapist whilst Chloe sat there with a stick up her ass then 5 minutes later she tells Jordan he needs to think about how his depression is affecting everybody else

Now she's on MTV talking about mental health 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Jordan cheated because he is a CLOWN, if chloe didn’t want to have sex and he didn’t like that he should of left, sick of excuses been made for these horrible men and women who cheat
THIS 👏🏼
if you’re not happy then LEAVE. There is never an excuse for cheating in my eyes. If Chloe didn’t want to have sex as much as he did then he should have told her that it wasn’t making him happy and left, it’s never ok to look for it elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Katebella

Ok so Emma's seen this site and she messaged me saying shes about to block me and sent a screenshot of this page with one of my posts 🤣 then tried to say on her stories shes been hacked recently

It was definitely her I spoke to so I dont know why shes trying to deny it, we will know soon enough if she announces her pregnancy x

Oh and instantly after blocking me I get this request... very subtle emma 🤣 you cant block someone then try and add them on a fake accountView attachment 147318
looks like Emma’s fake profile has been stalking MR mumbles insta.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

xoxo GG

VIP Member
If he’s said he’s going to be there to have his kids, he should be there, pandemic or not. His first commitment should be to his children not working overtime.

Reactions: 27

Fishnips

VIP Member
He just seems young and a bit immature doesn’t mean he’s a bad dad. He will have to learn the same way she did about his wants and needs, who did Emma have to prove herself to before she was allowed to be alone with the baby? I just don’t like women that play god with their children. He is as much his as he is hers and shouldn’t only be allowed to see him when she is hovering over trying to play happy families. Unless she thinks the baby will be in huge danger with him in which case why did she have a baby with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Emma's never gone weeks without seeing her kid and only dropped in to care for him when it was convenient for her. You don't have the rights to drop in and take a baby out just because you provided the sperm. I'd say the same about a mother who behaved the way Nasseh does.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe’s singing coach either looks glamorous everyday or went so extra for every time she appeared this series 😂😂 Looks like she’s trying to pull a footballer

• Haha
I loathe when mothers post this shit about their kids, your supposed to be lost without them ffs 😂😂 it’s not an achievement to love your own kids.

Same with folks on FB who say “Tyler-lee, Macie-Moon and Charlie-Lines are my world and they get me up every day”, so if you had zero kids you wouldn’t wake up and live your life?! FUCK OFF 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Usually the same people that put this on their FB intro page "Just me Kaydon-Lee, Kyarni-Mae and Milarni - Joe now. Dnt need N E 1 else, just mi nd mi kids, dnt fuk wit mi! 😍❤🥰"

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
If he’s said he’s going to be there to have his kids, he should be there, pandemic or not. His first commitment should be to his children not working overtime.
This. We all know Shannon knew what she was getting into having another baby with that utter waste of space however, people are almost defending him here. Having two young kids can be relentless she is with them all day every day whilst he swans off of work, does what he pleases with his free time and plays dad when ever he feels like it and that’s not ok. Mums are allowed a break too so I don’t know why people are begrudging her that either especially with how much free time Charlie gets in comparison. Imagine if the roles were reversed and Shannon was the one chatting up blokes online to meet in hotel rooms whilst Charlie looked after the 2 boys pretty much 24/7? Literally no one would stick up for her.

Regardless of whether she got pregnant on purpose or not the kid is here now and that’s not going to change, he needs to step up and be a proper dad, not have people making excuses for him because Shannon is this or that. He should be there consistently for his kids when he says he will be not just when he can be bothered or when his parents want to see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26